The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-03-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Hi Bro

Actually you're quite right. 有钱任性,也有病

I've met a few of these roberts accidentally. The car they drive is worse than mine. And they look so ordinary. Some look like uncles and a few look like small time gangsters. So maybe I'm initially perplexed why would the ML want to earn their money and be exclusive for a few weeks. Maybe they cum faster, so easier to please. Maybe their dollar bills smell better, got iron, and newer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Aiya nth to wish for.
一个愿打一个愿挨. Who knows maybe they really find true love.
If you are towkay make tons of money like high 5 digits or 6 digits, this kind of money is small money. I have even heard of people who would sponsor the girl back in China while he’s stuck here in SG during Covid. 有钱任性.
Just don’t live in regrets can liao. Don’t bankrupt cos of this hobby. Don’t destroy your family your life over this hobby.
YOLO but don’t be stupid can liao.

Last edited by SaintTKP; 23-03-2023 at 02:24 PM.
Old 23-03-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Hi Bro

Actually you're quite right. 有钱任性,也有病

I've met a few of these roberts accidentally. The car they drive is worse than mine. And they look so ordinary. Some look like uncles and a few look like small time gangsters. So maybe I'm initially perplexed why would the ML want to earn their money and be exclusive for a few weeks. Maybe they cum faster, so easier to please. Maybe their dollar bills smell better, got iron, and newer.
In most cases I would say is they 口花花,钱好花。
Sometimes we forget girls are humans. Yes they may want money but up after a certain point thereafter is about preference and choice. Who don’t want to stick to a guy/girl you have so much chemistry with, that you enjoy the company a lot? Even if you know it’s a fleeting feeling and it doesn’t stay, it will always be 100x more enjoyable sticking with someone you have better feelings with than serving tens and hundreds of bros who comes in different shapes and sizes (literally), some also are bullies who wants more paying less. The power of choice and being in “control” can sometimes be more meaningful than cold hard cash.
Old 23-03-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
I beg to differ.

After cheonging for a number of decades, I would not use the word "chemistry".

It is just an easier way to earn money for them.

So those with money, small KKJ, cum fast don't dispair.
Maybe you can be the next Robert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
In most cases I would say is they 口花花,钱好花。
Sometimes we forget girls are humans. Yes they may want money but up after a certain point thereafter is about preference and choice. Who don’t want to stick to a guy/girl you have so much chemistry with, that you enjoy the company a lot? Even if you know it’s a fleeting feeling and it doesn’t stay, it will always be 100x more enjoyable sticking with someone you have better feelings with than serving tens and hundreds of bros who comes in different shapes and sizes (literally), some also are bullies who wants more paying less. The power of choice and being in “control” can sometimes be more meaningful than cold hard cash.
Old 23-03-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I beg to differ.

Lol.
I always feel whether one will be a Robert or not really is just a mental thing. Always go in there with a mindset that nothing is gonna come out of it no matter how much you receive. It’s all a game for both parties.
For me I had tipped, I buy small meals, sometimes even small gifts but only on my own accord and cos I enjoy doing it within my means. Never had any ML request anything from me (maybe I don’t drive and look poor 😂&#128514. The most they ask from me is a MR, and that I only give when I feel they deserve it. Did I get to enjoy more and better services? Sometimes, but you just don’t go in expecting to receive cos most times you will just be disappointed.
After all we are not looking for gf or wives here, you know you won’t be able to accept it anyway. the MLs know it themselves as well. Then why invest that much money or feelings. No matter how exclusive u can only do her like what? 1-2 times a day? Money better spent finding a good f when you need it, and don’t get heartbroken.
Old 23-03-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Didn't feel like an FL to me though
Her Audi car plate is 5346 I believe. Unless fake pics or lookalike

Last edited by Javabeans; 23-03-2023 at 05:26 PM.
Old 23-03-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 14
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Any recommendation for pretty ML who can do slow and sensual HJ?
Don't like the fast and furious type.
Slow and steady with constant speed, with patience.
Bro, Pmed you
Old 23-03-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I suspected from the start.

But last month she denied it is her.

Still a mystery
May I know what is the reason for using a different identity (different name, phone number and photos in this case) in a different site? Of course, the services are different. But I have seen many MLs doing the same thing (HJ in SLG but FJ elsewhere) without bothering to go through so much hassles to hide this fact. Usually a quick Google search will reveal the truth. In this bro's case, she even denied being the same person.
Old 23-03-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 20
SaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/manman-massage/

Quick MR for someone whom I have rtm.

- location very convenient for people taking mrt
- pre-milf look.
- one of the best massages personally
- fair and smooth skin

Would definitely recommend for people who value good massage.
Old 23-03-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Structure View Post
W is indeed an exceptional service oriented ML. IMHO, from texting, offering one a drink, helping to wipe dry, etc, no one comes close to such service she has offered.

Deep massage is such a good relieve from my visits with her.
And, her playability is above average as I would choose to think.

Strong recommendation for the folks here.
Didn’t come in for a period of time.
W seems a popular choose if looking for good service.
Can check if she is 4G or 5G roaming?
And speak French bo?

Tq tq.
Old 23-03-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all
Wah!

Very high benchmark to compare to.

Finding it difficult to get Tang tang/MLX to reply even though I’ve no problems with others.

Will try her next, thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/yiyi-massage/

Conclusion: 8 5/10. Value for money. Her bbbj standard is on par or higher than Sister Ferlyn.
Old 23-03-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3462 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintDante View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/manman-massage/

Quick MR for someone whom I have rtm.

- location very convenient for people taking mrt
- pre-milf look.
- one of the best massages personally
- fair and smooth skin

Would definitely recommend for people who value good massage.
Is she available on SN and how's the roaming signal?
Old 23-03-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
I beg to differ.

Bro, it seems that you have not let go.
Judging from the number of posts discussing about her
Old 23-03-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 20
SaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of lightSaintDante is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Yes top comes off during sensual. Roaming maybe 3.5G? Didn't really try for more.
Old 23-03-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
lupinrobin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
S/N, roaming low for me. maybe need rtm more...
Old 23-03-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

My money is limited. So I am very selective on who I spend my money on. I'm still very much awake and logical. Fortunately I'm 3 steps short from becoming a robert:

I have little money.
I don't have a small dick.
I don't cum fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Bro, it seems that you have not let go.
Judging from the number of posts discussing about her

Last edited by SaintTKP; 23-03-2023 at 09:56 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1