The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
MrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to all
Re: BunnyJanJan - any news or latest pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckydaddy888 View Post
Think it’s Claudia. Don’t know why she got mentioned in the Janella thread. It started with the post on Claudia’s wedding..

back to topic

Old 14-02-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckydaddy888 View Post
Think it’s Claudia. Don’t know why she got mentioned in the Janella thread. It started with the post on Claudia’s wedding..
Ya.. making me so confused
Old 15-02-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

BJJ is very beautiful... a complete wife material.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVirtual View Post
back to topic

Old 17-02-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

Quote:
back to topic

who ever marry her.. is blessed..
Old 17-02-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
BJJ is very beautiful... a complete wife material.
Totally agreed ! up ur points too!
Old 17-02-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
iloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So, she just disappear from this world?!
Old 18-02-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 16
Raijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveprc123 View Post
So, she just disappear from this world?!
She is in SG working for f&b brand, as media manager.
Old 18-02-2022, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 4
WILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to behold

I might get zapped again for that but I don't understand why you simp so much for her.

All we know is a face and some sex vids, it's clearly nothing to form an attachment, she is just a fantasy to this point. I guess it's better than being a white knight for a certain other influencer still going strong despite being fake as hell and having her guru mask slipping everyday, but still, it's been four years already.

edit: Oh just zap me and zap me again, fucking losers

Last edited by WILHD; 18-02-2022 at 11:12 AM.
Old 18-02-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILHD View Post
I might get zapped again for that but I don't understand why you simp so much for her.

All we know is a face and some sex vids, it's clearly nothing to form an attachment, she is just a fantasy to this point. I guess it's better than being a white knight for a certain other influencer still going strong despite being fake as hell and having her guru mask slipping everyday, but still, it's been four years already.

who's the guru mask slipping influenza?

don't understand why you guys so hung up on points, just let them zap lah not as if the points can redeem for money
Old 18-02-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

fap, not zap

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 18-02-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
whycannot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILHD View Post

isn't her leaks still one of the best in sg?
Old 18-02-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 8
summar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post

don't understand why you guys so hung up on points, just let them zap lah not as if the points can redeem for money
Yeah who the mask slipping influencer?
Old 18-02-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
MrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raijin6 View Post
She is in SG working for f&b brand, as media manager.
can give more info? she has no trace on the web, not even on linked
Old 19-02-2022, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 16
Raijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaijin6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
can give more info? she has no trace on the web, not even on linked
I know exactly which company it is because she used to work there before, she literally is in the shadows now, no trace at all. Her ex boss pity her situation so hire her and give her the privacy she wants. That's why you can't find her.
Old 19-02-2022, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 4
WILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post

You know... the face yoga girl

but even if I don't like her I think she suffered enough by her own stupidity and don't want to start another conversation on her, let's forget what I said
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1