The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
If alone, just open a bottle of red wine. 2000baht if i recall correctly.
Thanks bro. Appreciate the info. Up you with my humble points
Old 02-09-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 1
Samf23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Been to pats quite a few times so hereÂ’s my take:

1. WS, the last 2 years prices have gotten higher each year. ST went from 2 to 3 to now 4K, requires 5 LDs before barfining, and barfines are higher than BKK. XS and Pinup do have the hottest girls, but the tomboy waitresses and mamasans ask for drinks and tips non stop, and itÂ’s full of people that you have to squeeze in between two fat chain smoking farangs. One other thing to add is 60% of the time, the girl wonÂ’t look as good once you take her out of the gogo, IÂ’ve had buyer regret multiple times, the lighting adds a point. I still go but not everyday

2. Soi 6, my favorite place now. It used to be ugly milfs to cater to farangs, but now there are definitely cuties. The Thai owned bars are kinda strange and will occasionally rip you off, but I like the nightwish bars, 3 angels, mod, toy box etc all have 8s and 9s. The atmosphere is party like, you can actually talk to girls, who still hustle you for LDs but not as bad as gogos. You can play games with the girls, great way to build chemistry and see if you want to LT them. Prices are generally 1-2k cheaper than gogos, my last trip 2 of the hottest girls I barfined were from soi6, they could easily work at pinup but just too lazy to dance

3. Treetown, these bars still mostly cater to old bald farangs on a budget, although there definitely are diamonds in the rough, I donÂ’t go much. I only go when friends (mostly farangs) want to go there, have actually never barfined there. Some of the gogos there like slutz do have decent quality and not as crowded as WS

4. Clubs: my fav club is probably Hollywood, lots of fair skinned freelancers and drinks arenÂ’t that expensive vs BKK clubs. Better to go in a group though since itÂ’s a typical Asian club atmosphere. If you get a VIP seat and tip the waiter well he will invite girls over. Other than Hollywood, myst, panda etc are good too, myst is open until the morning so you can find gogo girls after work here.

5. Hostess clubs: my fav was seasons 88, close to Hollywood. I got a little bored and want a little more challenge, so been frequenting these places. The girls wonÂ’t usually go home with you, you have to take them out and party with them after the place closes to have a shot, I was 2 for 5 when I took girls out after it closed

My typical day is working out after waking up at noonish, go eat, then get bored for 2-3 hours ( the daytime is painfully boring), start at soi 6 around 5, drink a bit and play games with the girls, maybe barfine a girl and take her upstairs, go eat dinner around 9 or 10, then go to a gogo or hostess club, take a girl straight to my room or if I like her, take her to Hollywood or myst followed by some mookata or late night restaurant at 4-5 am

Gets pretty repetitive when IÂ’m there, but when IÂ’m not there I miss pats lol

Please up me as IÂ’m in moderation, if any bros have questions feel free to PM
Old 02-09-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

I did realize soi 6 have better looking girls now. Hows the price for going upstairs to fuck? Still 1000 baht? I have bad experience in soi 6 once and never went back again, I cannot which bar, the girl was cute and playful enough and got me hard in the room, and while I was fucking her halfway, a cockroach crawl right on the wall before me.....I became soft.....cockroach i really cannot...
Old 02-09-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
I did realize soi 6 have better looking girls now. Hows the price for going upstairs to fuck? Still 1000 baht? I have bad experience in soi 6 once and never went back again, I cannot which bar, the girl was cute and playful enough and got me hard in the room, and while I was fucking her halfway, a cockroach crawl right on the wall before me.....I became soft.....cockroach i really cannot...
Lol the rooms are pretty bad at most of them but thankfully I’ve never seen cockroach, you can also take them back to hotel for ST for a slightly higher barfine. There are girls who still take 1k, but gone are the days where all of them take 1k, most would be happy with 1.5k, a few ‘stars’ will hold out for 2k.
Old 03-09-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute
Good FR. You sure you want me to up yiu? Moderation means minus points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samf23 View Post

1. WS, the last 2 years prices have gotten higher each year. ST went from 2 to 3 to now 4K, requires 5 LDs before barfining, and barfines are higher than BKK. XS and Pinup do have the hottest girls, but the tomboy waitresses and mamasans ask for drinks and tips non stop, and itÂ’s full of people that you have to squeeze in between two fat chain smoking farangs. One other thing to add is 60% of the time, the girl wonÂ’t look as good once you take her out of the gogo, IÂ’ve had buyer regret multiple times, the lighting adds a point. I still go but not everyday

2. Soi 6, my favorite place now. It used to be ugly milfs to cater to farangs, but now there are definitely cuties. The Thai owned bars are kinda strange and will occasionally rip you off, but I like the nightwish bars, 3 angels, mod, toy box etc all have 8s and 9s. The atmosphere is party like, you can actually talk to girls, who still hustle you for LDs but not as bad as gogos. You can play games with the girls, great way to build chemistry and see if you want to LT them. Prices are generally 1-2k cheaper than gogos, my last trip 2 of the hottest girls I barfined were from soi6, they could easily work at pinup but just too lazy to dance

3. Treetown, these bars still mostly cater to old bald farangs on a budget, although there definitely are diamonds in the rough, I donÂ’t go much. I only go when friends (mostly farangs) want to go there, have actually never barfined there. Some of the gogos there like slutz do have decent quality and not as crowded as WS

4. Clubs: my fav club is probably Hollywood, lots of fair skinned freelancers and drinks arenÂ’t that expensive vs BKK clubs. Better to go in a group though since itÂ’s a typical Asian club atmosphere. If you get a VIP seat and tip the waiter well he will invite girls over. Other than Hollywood, myst, panda etc are good too, myst is open until the morning so you can find gogo girls after work here.

5. Hostess clubs: my fav was seasons 88, close to Hollywood. I got a little bored and want a little more challenge, so been frequenting these places. The girls wonÂ’t usually go home with you, you have to take them out and party with them after the place closes to have a shot, I was 2 for 5 when I took girls out after it closed

My typical day is working out after waking up at noonish, go eat, then get bored for 2-3 hours ( the daytime is painfully boring), start at soi 6 around 5, drink a bit and play games with the girls, maybe barfine a girl and take her upstairs, go eat dinner around 9 or 10, then go to a gogo or hostess club, take a girl straight to my room or if I like her, take her to Hollywood or myst followed by some mookata or late night restaurant at 4-5 am

Old 03-09-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Good FR. You sure you want me to up yiu? Moderation means minus points?
Thanks bro, looks like I’m out of moderation now woohoo! Not sure how the forum works maybe I should go figure it out lol
Old 03-09-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

I’ve upped you. What’s WS and XS btw Heading there tomorrow
Old 04-09-2023, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I’ve upped you. What’s WS and XS btw Heading there tomorrow
WS = walking street

XS = name of an AGG along WS (XS A Go Go located beside Fahrenheit, opposite to King Seafood and formerly known as Miami Agogo)
Old 04-09-2023, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
WS = walking street

XS = name of an AGG along WS (XS A Go Go located beside Fahrenheit, opposite to King Seafood and formerly known as Miami Agogo)
Thanks man
Old 04-09-2023, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks man
Yes what citizens said. XS has the same owner as Pinup, quality is just as good, but expect the same downsides as Pinup (crowded, pushy waitresses and mamasans for drinks and tips, need to buy 5 drinks before barfining etc)

Since this seems to be your first time, don’t negotiate with the mamasans, negotiate directly with the girl, and DO NOT PAY THE GIRL’S FEES UPFRONT. Only pay the barfine and drinks, I’ve been pushed into paying the girls fees up front and had the worst lay ever.

Enjoy!
Old 04-09-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3407 / Power: 15
Verr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samf23 View Post

upped u bro. keep Pattaya thread alive once again !
Old 04-09-2023, 11:39 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
DormDorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Pattaya walking street agogo last month and realised the prices are inflated compared to last time..
Guess the chinese tourists spoilt the market ☹
Old 05-09-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DormDorm View Post
Went to Pattaya walking street agogo last month and realised the prices are inflated compared to last time..
Guess the chinese tourists spoilt the market ☹
All have went up years ago. Those good days of 1.5-2k ST, 3-4k LT with 500-600thb BF r gone.
Old 05-09-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 17
Fcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
All have went up years ago. Those good days of 1.5-2k ST, 3-4k LT with 500-600thb BF r gone.
Bro, what is the current rate these days?
Old 05-09-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
99% hotels in Pattaya is guest friendly.

I stayed in KTK Hotel too. I like the rooms but location is not really for first timer. If you prefer walking distance to mall and beach road then you can consider The Stay or Page 10.
I checked KTK and The Stay.

KTK room is massive and cheap(less than $50/night), but I see the location is not very convenient

The Stay looks normal but more expensive(more than $50/night), but the location is very near to the beach.

Still in dilemma which to book lol. The stay location really seems nice. Damn I cant decide which to book.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1