The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-03-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcash View Post
Try hougang 681 instead. Very good service
Huh... tot there only good roast meat stall... where got ml
Old 21-03-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 8
Jcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
Huh... tot there only good roast meat stall... where got ml
Open your eyes and find unless u r blind
Old 21-03-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got 2 SYT contacts there.
Sxxx & Fxxxx
Yet to try
Old 22-03-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1173 / Power: 14
yw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud of

The 3 words spa?

Quote:
Old 22-03-2021, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 8
Jcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yw-89 View Post
The 3 words spa?
Yes u r right
Old 22-03-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That's the p-massage place. Be ready to spend $$
Old 22-03-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Brojason is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bro can share where is Vietnam Nelly working

Thanks
Old 22-03-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brojason View Post
Any bro can share where is Vietnam Nelly working Thanks
As the name implies, Vietnam
Old 22-03-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
speedy74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brojason View Post
Any bro can share where is Vietnam Nelly working
Thanks
Blk62X, Hougang Ave 8
Old 22-03-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 15
hay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud of

Is the local Fiona still there? Went earlier but could not find anyone resembling her description. Thanks in advance, bros!
Old 27-03-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold

Just dropped by this morning. Butterfly spa should be closed down already. Signboard removed.
Old 27-03-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Luku603 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieMee View Post
Hi guys,
I am new to sbf , and i just found here has a thread for USSC, so today I want to shared my experience as my first report at here also..
I was try using Michat look around when i was at a new place hunting, so when I was nearby USSC, i saw a quite nice look ML and fast hand fast leg to add her..after fews days trying add again and finally get reply...and she was told me she doing massage at USSC and ask me go support, only massage and JG and I say will find her in another day.

Finally get 1 day free, I text her, but no reply... so I decide to go there walk around and see luck can direct meet her..when I reach there and go up to level 4, I was shocked there quite lot of massage and beauty shop with different type of lady..1st eye see is the beauty shop right front of the escalator, saw a lady with very deep V shirt with very big boobs..whn i walk around still no get my reply and I accidently saw the ML in the shop, and i ask she is it her..she reply YES!!Finally I meet her, but as she told me she going back soon, and ask me is it 30min massage ok?thn i just say ok..

When I going to room, she lock the main door, as she is only 1 in the shop, no other lady. start massage, she can give nice massage nt a piano type..after around 20min she poped out GQ, quote me 3option,after nego i choose FJ opt, thn she stripe off all her thing, finally saw her full nude, and it was very good figure,1st give a CBJ and thn she lay on bed ask me to attack her pussy..for more details i no mention le.. let see my review

Name: Jxx Ying
Look: 7.5/10
Figure : Slim, tall with nice C-D boobs
Massage - 8/10
BJ - 6/10 (due to very short time and with CD)
FJ - 8/10
Damage - $30(30min massage) + package fees (depend on ur nego)
RTM - nope, cox no go to tat area anymore, if have chance also will go to other lady

All above review is just base on my feel, just will say..all i get is nt mean what u will get, and what u get mayb i no get..thanks for see my experience.
Is this lady boss, any bro have tried before. If it is, the shop seems closed now.
Old 27-03-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Luku603 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieMee View Post
Hi guys,
I am new to sbf , and i just found here has a thread for USSC, so today I want to shared my experience as my first report at here also..
I was try using Michat look around when i was at a new place hunting, so when I was nearby USSC, i saw a quite nice look ML and fast hand fast leg to add her..after fews days trying add again and finally get reply...and she was told me she doing massage at USSC and ask me go support, only massage and JG and I say will find her in another day.

Finally get 1 day free, I text her, but no reply... so I decide to go there walk around and see luck can direct meet her..when I reach there and go up to level 4, I was shocked there quite lot of massage and beauty shop with different type of lady..1st eye see is the beauty shop right front of the escalator, saw a lady with very deep V shirt with very big boobs..whn i walk around still no get my reply and I accidently saw the ML in the shop, and i ask she is it her..she reply YES!!Finally I meet her, but as she told me she going back soon, and ask me is it 30min massage ok?thn i just say ok..

When I going to room, she lock the main door, as she is only 1 in the shop, no other lady. start massage, she can give nice massage nt a piano type..after around 20min she poped out GQ, quote me 3option,after nego i choose FJ opt, thn she stripe off all her thing, finally saw her full nude, and it was very good figure,1st give a CBJ and thn she lay on bed ask me to attack her pussy..for more details i no mention le.. let see my review

Name: Jxx Ying
Look: 7.5/10
Figure : Slim, tall with nice C-D boobs
Massage - 8/10
BJ - 6/10 (due to very short time and with CD)
FJ - 8/10
Damage - $30(30min massage) + package fees (depend on ur nego)
RTM - nope, cox no go to tat area anymore, if have chance also will go to other lady

All above review is just base on my feel, just will say..all i get is nt mean what u will get, and what u get mayb i no get..thanks for see my experience.
Is Jxx Ying the lady boss name or shop name? When did u go there,
It’s seems closed already for quite awhile. Anyone else have tried the lady boss massage before.
Old 27-03-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Terrible, wouldn't recommend unless you speak mandarin.
Old 28-03-2021, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy74 View Post
Blk62X, Hougang Ave 8
Bro, you go there before? How’s the experience and damage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread