The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2007, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

oh yeah, hope Spurs' players can play for their manager - Jol, who is in a difficult situation. he maybe the 1st casualty of the new season.
Spurs should take advantage of the present situation at Man Utd and grap it.
will be cheering for Spurs, this weekend.

Go Spurs Go !!!

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 21-08-2007, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
Spurs should take advantage of the present situation at Man Utd and grap it.
will be cheering for Spurs, this weekend.

Go Spurs Go !!!

Maybe most teams in EPL would want to play Utd now, especially when there's no Ronaldo and Rooney, and with the team struggling to win points.
Old 21-08-2007, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

imho, winning against manu who is in a bad shape will be the best opportunity to test themselves tat they are able to break the top 4.
Old 21-08-2007, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
jenas' goal i give him that he had the presence of mind to finish with the placement rather than going for power.

in the next game against the mancs, u need malbranque in the middle to fight for possession as well as for better distribution.
jenas shows moments of flair when you least expect him to. mal is going to be spurs' very own paul scholes!
Old 21-08-2007, 03:40 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Spurs supporting bros, are the reports of Jol's contract to be terminated and he is to be replaced by Sevilla's Juande Ramos as early as this week?

Rumoured that Jol wanted Berbatov sold becoz he reacted angrily after being substituted at Sunderland. But the Spurs board rejected and that caused Jol's relationship with Levy to deteriorate.

Would be disappointed if Jol is terminated.
i read that the bookies in england has suspended the bets on jol being sacked becos they received unusually huge bets recently.

i also saw berbatov was very moody when he had to come off during the sunderland game. i hope he was just angry he couldnt find any bulgarian models in london.
Old 21-08-2007, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

With all this news that JOL getting replaced,it really give me mixed feelings !
JOL done well after SANTINI was kicked out....But liked i mentioned before,there's really loads of pressure to succeed this season for SPURS !
And after spending so much & bad starts,the pressure is much greater now for JOL vs his LEVY & CO...and this is bad for the team morale !

On the other hand JOL had tried 2 seasons already against the top 4 teams & he just not experienced enough to beat them with his tactics & team selection...Gosh ! It's really going to be another tough going week for SPURS on & off the pitch....

The newspapers over there are "highly speculative" as they always want to be the 1st to report any major moves..whether it's true or not....

Meanwhile i'm tracking closely the situation....
Old 21-08-2007, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
jenas shows moments of flair when you least expect him to. mal is going to be spurs' very own paul scholes!
isit??? but he has a penchant for disappearing against the big teams, with the exception of the gunners.

all that crap about jol is really unfair... no matter what, spurs is still above man u in terms of points/position in league what!!! bro qdbp is going to curse me liao!!! no offence, just kidding... cheers.
Old 22-08-2007, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
all that crap about jol is really unfair... no matter what, spurs is still above man u in terms of points/position in league what!!! bro qdbp is going to curse me liao!!! no offence, just kidding... cheers.
hahaha... these few days i keep asking my man utd supporter friend how many pts they have now. the next match against man utd is in white hart lane, spurs is playing 3 home games in a row, how come like that? spurs have a very poor record against alex's men, and they are hunting for their 1st victory this season, so it will be a difficult game for the lily whites.

good news all spurs fans! from ESPN... Meanwhile, Juan Roman Riquelme's agent has claimed Spurs have made a bid for the Villarreal playmaker.
Old 22-08-2007, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..next match against man utd is in white hart lane, spurs is playing 3 home games in a row, how come like that? spurs have a very poor record against alex's men, and they are hunting for their 1st victory this season, so it will be a difficult game for the lily whites.
Bro, aren't the cockerels coming with deadly flu to OT this sat?
Old 22-08-2007, 10:46 AM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
yah lor... the guy won too much over the weekend liao!!! so, gong gong!!!

Quote:
hahaha... these few days i keep asking my man utd supporter friend how many pts they have now. the next match against man utd is in white hart lane, spurs is playing 3 home games in a row, how come like that? spurs have a very poor record against alex's men, and they are hunting for their 1st victory this season, so it will be a difficult game for the lily whites.
me also doing same thing!!! leaving notes on my colleagues' table, asking them to remind me how many points their team has now!!! but my guys had it coming, they were too cocky last season... kekeke...

today during lunch, i would find an excuse to discuss with them whether alex should be sacked if they lost to spurs over the weekend. hahaha...
Old 22-08-2007, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
oops sorry... yeah its old trafford and man utd is giving 1 ball in asianbookie!

Quote:
today during lunch, i would find an excuse to discuss with them whether alex should be sacked if they lost to spurs over the weekend. hahaha...
jialat liao spurs away, next game is liverpool right? jol better go sai nai alex like what curbishly did last season.
Old 22-08-2007, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
jialat liao spurs away, next game is liverpool right? jol better go sai nai alex like what curbishly did last season.
think u r better off begging bunnytease to post a nice pic on man u game day!!! seems like not only is she the lucky charm for liverpool, she seemed to have jinxed man u more!!! dont believe? go check the dates...
Old 22-08-2007, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post

Would be disappointed if Jol is terminated.
Yeah man, me too. But apparently he is not popular in the boardroom. And thats why you see us being linked to big managers like Ramos, Capello,, Klinsmann and Mark Hughes (WOW..He's a big name manager meh?) But I hope the board would give Jol until the season end. If we fail to improve from last season, then only they have the right to fire Jol. If they fire now, it will lower team morale, and certainly we do not want that!

Quote:
i also saw berbatov was very moody when he had to come off during the sunderland game. i hope he was just angry he couldnt find any bulgarian models in london.
But there's a lot Bulgarian prostitutes in Soho....

Quote:
good news all spurs fans! from ESPN... Meanwhile, Juan Roman Riquelme's agent has claimed Spurs have made a bid for the Villarreal playmaker.
Yeah I read that as well. Riquelme's agent said that spurs have tabled 10mil for him. To me, thats good business. He is easily worth 15-20mil in my opinion. So, if Guti not coming its ok liao....King Roman is on the way!
Old 22-08-2007, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
think u r better off begging bunnytease to post a nice pic on man u game day!!! seems like not only is she the lucky charm for liverpool, she seemed to have jinxed man u more!!! dont believe? go check the dates...
so she is man utd jinx ah? i'm just hoping for a draw ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Yeah I read that as well. Riquelme's agent said that spurs have tabled 10mil for him. To me, thats good business. He is easily worth 15-20mil in my opinion. So, if Guti not coming its ok liao....King Roman is on the way!
martin jol is still good lah, although he is screwing up the left flank. spurs can never do wrong with argentine players... ok ok no need to remind me of taricco...

riquelme! riquelme! riquelme!
Old 22-08-2007, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro AXL, the league table doesnt lie. It's not just Spurs who are above Utd. Many teams are as well. This season's EPL champs should be either Chelsea or Liverpool. Hopefully your 17-year wait would be over in May 2008.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1