The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 07-07-2008, 12:17 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

any bros here went to sentosa beach on sat to see the mediacorp actresses in bikinis? tonite is the first ep of the beach volleyball drama
Old 07-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -73 / Power: 0
lsly has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
sigh.. i am still trying to touch base with the jaclyn tay lookalike at bs
How come I din see her there last Friday .... Is she one of your contact list favourite ?
Old 07-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthegreat View Post
SIM loh.. i see her very often with her grp of boy friends in the canteen. but.. my friends told me she was in smu or other mainstream uni? anyway, SIM is where i spotted her.
I think SIM also, cannot be SMU lah... heard that she studying Law or whatsoever
Old 07-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Ha ha, she is now 31 , going on 32 in Sept.
She is 1.62m, 32A cup, and 43 Kg.
She is cute in my eyes only..

Be careful, she can report you to police if you go and harass her..
Yvonne is getting more and more attractive to me nowadays...
Old 07-07-2008, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
cupid128 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Seldom see her nowadays .... can still remember her first show in a period drama ... she was so cute ,..... and gorgeous
Old 07-07-2008, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsilight View Post
She opened a healthcare centre right? Advising on diet i think. U shld go be her client, maybe u dunno can really touch her base literally liao

if she open health centre..wah endless queue; better biz than this health care stuff, more job satisfaction somemore
Old 07-07-2008, 08:18 PM
Samster

steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsly View Post
How come I din see her there last Friday .... Is she one of your contact list favourite ?
sat with her once a month or so back; no chance to ask for no. I went last week, cudn't find her. maybe she went back prc
tall, fair, small eyes, nice medium boobs, gd cool kisser
Old 07-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Ha Ha, bro cytan7.
Yeah, Yvonne is getting prettier now that she had given up smoking.

You can see her in the show "Prefect Cut'' which aired at Channel U. She will bare her body in front of Thomas Ong..

Bro Steamer, do you know there is another Jacelyn Tay lookalike named Jacelyn .. She is Singaporean , and good frencher.. You can fantasised you are frenching Jacelyn, and called out her name, 'Jace,Jacelyn , Jacelyn Tay' as you bonked her missionary and doggie. Go and search for her name at FL section.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Steamer, do you know there is another Jacelyn Tay lookalike named Jacelyn .. She is Singaporean , and good frencher.. You can fantasised you are frenching Jacelyn, and called out her name, 'Jace,Jacelyn , Jacelyn Tay' as you bonked her missionary and doggie. Go and search for her name at FL section.

haha bro, i knw but this fl and my timing nvr gum one; some more dunno wthr she still doing?
nvrm i settle for the prc jacelyn lah since her frenching not bad leh
hv u tried the local fl jacelyn?
Old 07-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Poker-Face deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ha Ha, bro cytan7.
Yeah, Yvonne is getting prettier now that she had given up smoking.

You can see her in the show "Prefect Cut'' which aired at Channel U. She will bare her body in front of Thomas Ong..
Yvonne was a smoker?!? Well that explains her cancer scare so looks like it may be related.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

pan lingling is hot man in the beach babes show today..those boobs really arouse me...hope someone got record the part down...
Old 07-07-2008, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
pepsilight is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Wow, did u bros check out the deep deep valley of Pan Ling Ling in tonite's Beach Ball Babes? Shes gonna be the next hot mama manz!

Nose bleed liaoz.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

No, bro steamer, I never tried local Jacelyn, I just read the FRs about her.

Yeah, bro Poker-face, Yvonne was a heavy smoker for 5 years. She pick up smoking when she was in China to relieve stress which come from hectic schedules of filming. She quitted smoking in 2007 ( last year.)

I find Dawn look very cute in BBB.. I prefer that she and Pan Ling Ling go to room and bring out the new set of bra and wear
Old 08-07-2008, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 17
alanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I find Dawn look very cute in BBB.. I prefer that she and Pan Ling Ling go to room and bring out the new set of bra and wear
yeaps. she really look like a syt in those bikinis and the spects she wore. pls remember to watch tmr or wed episode. jade/joanne/jessica will be running tiong bahru in bikini.
Old 08-07-2008, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 17
hpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
pan lingling is hot man in the beach babes show today..those boobs really arouse me...hope someone got record the part down...
Agreed,she still got a bod that many young girls envy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1