The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 09-12-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
This Yuki from 4th floor sounds like a good bonk. Shall go down try my luck after dinner. Any bros know her working hours?
She tends to start work around noon till around 10pm at night or later if there is crowd.
Old 09-12-2015, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
Ya agreed, kanna a few times but I just stand my grounds. Nowadays I always nego 1st before going in, or stick to those whom I visited before and OK to 150 all in for bbbj + fj eg Yuki, Alia etc.
150 include entrance fee bro?
Old 09-12-2015, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Joints around the area tends to quote high. I visited one small MP near OT and was quoted OT price which I decline. She finally settled for market rate prices but her personal hygiene not good, strong smell below so I just tip her and left without doing anything. Walked back to OT and had a sextisfying session on level 4.
U jst tell them their price is for tourist and we are local. if they don accept u say I walk over to TSC ,,,they will give in
Old 09-12-2015, 06:36 PM
Samster

Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
150 include entrance fee bro?
Yes include.
Old 09-12-2015, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post

U jst tell them their price is for tourist and we are local. if they don accept u say I walk over to TSC ,,,they will give in
The small MP in which I kanna the WL with strong smell below, is located at TSC, not in OT.
Old 10-12-2015, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She tends to start work around noon till around 10pm at night or later if there is crowd.
Thanks for the infor on Yuki. I went 2 nights back and saw her standing outside her shop. Walked up to her but she said she got a booking and told me to come again another day.

Last edited by MPLover; 10-12-2015 at 06:59 PM.
Old 10-12-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Returned to ot after many years. Tried a tall milf at 3rd floor nearest to carprak . Say her name is coco.speak with Malaysian accent but she say from Guangzhou. Has a solid body and rack. But very money face. Skills also nothing special though she say until sibeh good. She don't do fj unless its above 500. Another golden cb. Won't rtm and I wont suggest you to either!
Old 10-12-2015, 08:13 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Returned to ot after many years. Tried a tall milf at 3rd floor nearest to carprak . Say her name is coco.speak with Malaysian accent but she say from Guangzhou. Has a solid body and rack. But very money face. Skills also nothing special though she say until sibeh good. She don't do fj unless its above 500. Another golden cb. Won't rtm and I wont suggest you to either!
Lol I did her I know who u talking about she suggested 400 that time to me tell me she local and yes she don't do fj unless is more than that
Old 10-12-2015, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Thanks for the warning.
Old 11-12-2015, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
harrythedick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros I tried the famous crystal the chick on level three . Very very poor hygiene standards . I could bloody smell the previous bros saliva on her tits . She gave my balls a good licking but to my surprise she didn't even wipe my dick with wet tissues before giving me the head . I just came out from the toilet . Really sick im writing this just to warn you guys .
Old 11-12-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrythedick View Post
Bros I tried the famous crystal the chick on level three . Very very poor hygiene standards . I could bloody smell the previous bros saliva on her tits . She gave my balls a good licking but to my surprise she didn't even wipe my dick with wet tissues before giving me the head . I just came out from the toilet . Really sick im writing this just to warn you guys .
Wah pui chai nua.knn sometime i also smell crystal breath is bad just nvr say only.thinkni go for other wl liao.anyone try the new girl beside lisa
Old 11-12-2015, 12:48 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

last time when my ex fb was still working there, used to buy her mouth wash(she insisted on using anyway)

was good for me too, god knows how many dicks she sucked that day.

Anyone remember star? joanne?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 11-12-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
last time when my ex fb was still working there, used to buy her mouth wash(she insisted on using anyway)

was good for me too, god knows how many dicks she sucked that day.

Anyone remember star? joanne?
Joanne is a gem, a true blue commando, anything goes for her. We went out a few times after work and ended up spending the night together but she never ask for a single cent. She told me only at OT need to pay. We went for holidays a couple of times too and even pretend to be a married couple and went swinging with other couples.
Old 11-12-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basfreak View Post
Joanne is a gem, a true blue commando, anything goes for her. We went out a few times after work and ended up spending the night together but she never ask for a single cent. She told me only at OT need to pay. We went for holidays a couple of times too and even pretend to be a married couple and went swinging with other couples.
Joanne was a well known RAW gal in OT.
Old 11-12-2015, 05:27 PM
Samster

After my failed attempt few nights back, I finally got to try the 4th floor Yuki.

She was chatting with her colleague when I reached. When I walked into her shop, she still remembers me and immediately stood up and usher me to the room. While inside, discussed the damage with her. She agreed to $150 for full package with bbbj but no massage and told me to undress while she went to close the shop and get the cap.

She came back in shortly after and we started chatting. She then did a sexy strip dance which really gave me a hard on. With her only in her bra & undies, I stood up and started feeling her body and helping her take off the remaining 2 pieces. We frenched for a short while and she told me to lay on the bed face up. She started with her brief catbath and started the bbbj. In between, she moved further down to suck on my balls and lick very close to my ass. Asked her to AR me and she did for a short while before continuing her bbbj. She really bbbj for a long time and at times, it was all out deepthroat. All this while, she was standing beside the bed so I just played with her pussy. It was dry at first but soon got very wet after fingering. Her moans started to get louder when I increased my fingering pace. She then asked if I want 69 and she climbed onto the bed. We stayed in 69 for a while with her furiously blowing me and me playing with her pussy. Then she stopped, got out of bed to get cap and we proceed to FJ.

We started with her on top and she really can ride well. Change to missionary as she said she getting tired. While doing her in missionary, I took the chance to ask if can CIM. She said ok but need to top up. I rejected and continuing pumping. I decided to cum on her body instead so took off cap and started shaking myself. Upon seeing this, she immediately sat up and blew me. I uploaded all in her mouth but she never stop and continued blowing for 5 minutes or so before she stopped.

She helped me clean up then we put on our clothes. We sat on the bed to rest and chat for a short while then I left a happy man. At the door, she asked me to visit again which I replied for sure I will if she maintains her service level. She teased back she got more up her sleeve. Her colleague looks good too, any bros tried?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1