The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2006, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

If you give him too much face, then we're dead....MH!! He will go around asking everyone whether wanna eat his sandwiches or not!! Roti! Roti!! Everyday!!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 01-04-2006, 02:59 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
If you give him too much face, then we're dead....MH!! He will go around asking everyone whether wanna eat his sandwiches or not!! Roti! Roti!! Everyday!!!
Bro, this time u are wrong! He will ask ppls: u want roti 'kiap' sotong? kekeke..
Old 02-04-2006, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Anti-Thaksin rally in Hatyai on Wed 5.4.06

Anti-Thaksin rally in Hatyai on Wednesday 5.4.06

Samsters who are already in Hatyai or are thinking of going there, please note that there will be a BIG anti-Thaksin rally in Hatyai on Wednesday 5 April 2006 as per the following link :-

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...94#post1422894
Old 04-04-2006, 12:47 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Special template for you..Thai75Food

yo brudder..heard from my Dailo..u will be doing the 'dirty' job for me since u reaching earlier than us.
glad and appreciate yr effort.
just in case, u having trouble doing the 'dirty' task..here's a few guidelines / templates for reference. kekekekekeke
so happy u going with us!

Guidelines
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...it155D-035.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...60-nuria2a.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...61-nuria3a.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1163-pic2a.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...-00401_015.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...-00407_004.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...-00430_016.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...7-49552648.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...0-49551228.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...it155D-030.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...it155D-031.jpg
Old 04-04-2006, 12:49 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Birthday Gift...

Old 04-04-2006, 12:50 PM

Talking Re: My 1st Tarma?

Old 04-04-2006, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raidster1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Walow, been two years since I went to Hatyai.... so many chio babes there now.

Thanks for posting their pics guys.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralSUCHINDA
Excellent thread brother T75! At least now we have a thread dedicated to HATYAI. The other one by TeeVee is self promoting for his selfish gains. MLM salesman cannot blame him la, must support wife and kids and his call chicken habit.
Hey bro... err...appreciate ur directness...but... no need to open old wounds lorr... we already have countless debates liao... we know what we know... and everyone believe what theant too... now we juz go about our own biz lorr.. peace bro...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 05-04-2006, 04:16 PM

Re: SOMTAM for you...General.

Quote:
Excellent thread brother T75! At least now we have a thread dedicated to HATYAI. The other one by TeeVee is self promoting for his selfish gains. MLM salesman cannot blame him la, must support wife and kids and his call chicken habit.
As usual brudder GS, here's something for you to cool you down for the hot weather...think now weather must be hot hot hot
PEACE

Old 05-04-2006, 05:19 PM

Re: MP gal....

swee bo?

Old 05-04-2006, 05:20 PM

Re: Hatyai Nasi Lemak??

Dekuip...

Old 05-04-2006, 05:52 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Thank u bro Taurus... yeah, i like this type of ger. kekeke..
Old 06-04-2006, 01:06 PM

Re: FR on my HDY Trip last week

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberliberal
This is my first time writing FR, so pls forgive me if it is no no good...

Reach hdy by coach from Sg
Buy hotel voucher at travel agency - Neo Hotel - 580bht a nite...good rate for this hotel. Met up with my frens from KL and Penang. Go for quick makan at the noodle store opposite the hotel, then go hunting at Sikimyoung. Manage to get a real SYT for 1800 bht (hehe bargain down from 2000). 2 of my fren decide to go chanivite and got their SYT for 1500 there. Then we went for our traditional massage at Oliver, lunch and wait for our girls. For me 3 shots before dinner time came. All met at lobby before going to dinnner at MK thai steamboat. After dat go Water bar...damn happening place, sexy dancers make us all drool. 1am go hav teochew porridge supper and back to hotel for another round.

Second day decide to extend her while my frens decide to try new one. Go chanivate and pick 2 more SYT at for 1500 again. We went shopping at the pasar before going for lunch and foot massage. My girl went back to change into new clothing. 2pm, my fren girls came. 2.30 mine retrun. All of us hav our fun until 7pm, and its dinner time again. One of the girl recommend this place call "59"...food quite good but service damn slow man. After dinner decide to go paragon...but then the place quite quiet so we proceed to kiss channel. Stay until 12am, then we go back hotel where I had my "supper" in the room before sleep.

Third day. Morning shot before she go, tip her 1000bht and she was very happy. Met my frens for bf at the dimsum stall nearby. Then happen to chance on a familair face in a shop opposite Merlin hotel....bro K...his noodle super man. Since nothing to do, chitchat with him until 12pm where we check out from the hotel and take coach back home.

On hte whole a very sextifying 3 days trips for all of us.

Thank you very much

Pls up my point if u like my FR.
good effort for posting this FR..brudder! thanx for supporting in this thread...
2pts for u.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Ok General also love PEACE and I respect threadstarter so I will go to his thread instead to expose him. Old wounds must reopen, let it fester. Cannot give chance to CONMAN to con newbies. Take care brothers!

Yo GeneralSCD....Drop by and give some advice on anything relating Thailand hor...!
Old 06-04-2006, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 19
sexy rabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro TSH, YSH, SSH, DK and.... any LIVE report or not??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1