The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GE coming

GE2020: Lee Hsien Yang has joined Tan Cheng Bock's Progress Singapore Party but will not contest July 10 election

SINGAPORE - Mr Lee Hsien Yang, estranged brother of Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, has joined Dr Tan Cheng Bock's Progress Singapore Party (PSP), the party announced on Wednesday ( June 24).

At a breakfast meeting at Tiong Bahru Market, Dr Tan presented Mr Lee with a membership card.

Dr Tan said that Mr Lee has been a member "for quite some time", but due to the Covid-19 situation, they were unable to have a proper membership card presentation ceremony.

"This morning, I have a great pleasure in giving this Progress Singapore Party membership card to Lee Hsien Yang, who joined us quite some time ago."

Mr Lee has turned up at 8.30am at the market with Dr Tan and a group of PSP members, all of them wearing the party's red and white polo-tee.

The Straits Times had reported earlier on Wednesday that Mr Lee Hsien Yang had joined the party but would not be fielded as a candidate.

This development comes a day after Parliament was dissolved and the Writ of Election was issued. Nomination Day will be on June 30, with Polling Day on July 10.

Dr Tan has said on multiple occasions that he and Mr Lee are good friends and that if Mr Lee wants to join PSP, it would have to be on the terms of the party.

The duo have been spotted before on several occasions having breakfast together, once at a hawker centre in the PM's ward.

In July last year, Mr Lee said on Facebook: "I wholeheartedly support the principles and values of the Progress Singapore Party."

Mr Lee has been embroiled in a long-running feud with PM Lee over the fate of founding prime minister Lee Kuan Yew's house on Oxley Road.
Old 24-06-2020, 10:21 AM
SBF Supporter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7614 / Power: 21
Sixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond repute

Still waiting for $22k from G before can get my vote
Old 24-06-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. PAP will win with a landslide victory! Cos theres no other able oppie around. WP is just there. Sitting pretty. Thats about it.
Old 24-06-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Hoho..lee hy joins in the fight...this GE gonna be very interesting, machiam like hong kong drama serial..
Old 24-06-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LHY joining the PSP like some sort of mascot. I think he should contest then it will make a real difference. Some say his ego may not allow him to contest as he cannot take the down side of losing. I do hope he stand up for election then we will see a good fight.
Old 24-06-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMan View Post
LHY joining the PSP like some sort of mascot. I think he should contest then it will make a real difference. Some say his ego may not allow him to contest as he cannot take the down side of losing. I do hope he stand up for election then we will see a good fight.
LHY and LWL should put their money where their mouths are and run. Don't sling all that mud in the media. For fuck. They should know LHL better than any of us. LHL's public image is simply a carefully curated facade for the rest of us. If they think LHL is strengthening his own legacy while betraying his old man's ideals, they have a obligation to restore those ideals (whatever the fuck they are).

I can't believe someon who speaks in an enclosed space like the Parliament, which mostly contains a certain group of people, without defence or rebuttals from the other parties, and then considers himself in the clear. Let the people be the judge, not your friends.
Old 24-06-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4323 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
This is all my pov and not meant to offend any supporter of any party here...

Why sudddenly within less den 3 weeks they open phase 2? Opening retail outlets 4d all this? And they announced on Monday and open on fri? Why so rush? And just after exactly 1 week they say Wan election ady? Why not during the circuit breaker they tell ppl they Wan election?

But is it a good time to hold election now for PAP? I would say it a very smart move from them... cos nobody rem the ever failing mrt... the raise of water and electricity bill... the high standard of living now! Now ppl are just talking about the coronavirus and when is it going to be phase 3 and when can we travel to other country for holiday....

And their biggest opp party to me personally la is not the worker party... is the party lead by Tan Cheng bock...

my guess is they reopen to coincide with the resumption of the european leagues, if they don't reopen, they will continue to lose out on revenue, imagine how much revenue were lost over the CB period if u have all the sgpools outlets combined...

the sheep have short term memory regarding past cockups and the covid issue is very fresh, so its to their advantage by declaring elections now as they gave money not too long ago, if they take too long to declare elections, the sheep might forget the act of benevolence

the two hit combo of TCB and LHY will make them sweat a little, they can win a grc

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 24-06-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
egor69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Still waiting for $22k from G before can get my vote
Most of the $22k went to the Jinx, ask her how much she gained from government's payout
Old 24-06-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
alicialow09ww deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
This is all my pov and not meant to offend any supporter of any party here...

Why sudddenly within less den 3 weeks they open phase 2? Opening retail outlets 4d all this? And they announced on Monday and open on fri? Why so rush? And just after exactly 1 week they say Wan election ady? Why not during the circuit breaker they tell ppl they Wan election?

But is it a good time to hold election now for PAP? I would say it a very smart move from them... cos nobody rem the ever failing mrt... the raise of water and electricity bill... the high standard of living now! Now ppl are just talking about the coronavirus and when is it going to be phase 3 and when can we travel to other country for holiday....

Lastly if u ask me if PAP will win big again? I’m certainly think so... cos no rally to go and listen anymore! Everything online... let u listen to rally live and feel the emotions running or u think u see ur hp or tablet got feel anot at home? U decide...

And their biggest opp party to me personally la is not the worker party... is the party lead by Tan Cheng bock...

So as a not pro PAP supporters my fellow samsters PAP will win big this year again regardless u like it anot... cos singaporean kiasi to make changes... they are in the comfort zone ady thinking if opp party take over... Singapore will be in chaos

Lastly I hope that opp party will have a few more seats in the parliament instead of 5 WP in the whole parliament only

First time write so Long Sia... ok time to buy 4d tml Liao
I will still vote for PAP. PAP number 1
Old 24-06-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Dalfi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicialow09ww View Post
I will still vote for PAP. PAP number 1
For me, PAP also number 1 - counting backwards
Old 24-06-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: GE coming

A mistake that could be corrected. Give special bonus to civil servants. Or is it new citizens there vote the lighting? Bec they dare not give to opp party?

I complaint to mine ancestors I cannot pray at Ching Ming bec the lighting locked me out of the temple. Look for them!

You are correct mine friend. Is a Hollywood movie. 55 Yrs ago heaven send a saviour, our founding father to unite this country. This Covid yr of the Rat heaven send our founding father son to free us all. And free man and woman we shall be. I cried hope he will stand for next mth election.

FYI. I use their pen not mine. There is nothing to be afraid of virus on the public pen. Dont be fool by them again.
Old 24-06-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: GE coming

Even if PSP unable to secure a seat. The lighting lose even more %. Continue with wang yang. Born locals saw thru this. FYI. Man on the street has this.

After wining GE the lighting will give circuit breaker again. Bec they cannot contain the virus. So. Vote them it is as good as lock up again. From mine feelings. Our lifes matters if we have to lock up again so be it.
Old 24-06-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
People already know who they are voting for. Rallies don't make a diff. People just go to rallies for fun. You see anyone ever go: "Whoa, that is a good point, but hey, that is a good point too!"

Now is as good a time for PAP, with all their billions from OUR contributions given back to us and masquerading as gift to us. Thijk like this: you ask your wealth manager manage your money, he give you back the earnings from the investments he made.on your behalf using YOUR money, you consider that a gift?

Then consider, is our country really doing much better than other countries? Job losses, infection rates, etc. Don't talk baseline standards. Man Utd salary is not same as Burnley salary. Are we winning that much more than Burnley?

Three, what has PAP stability done during the uncertainty. We are still being rocked left, right and centre. Even election they can only say uncertain when COVID-19 will end so do it now. Million dollar brains and still cannot say anything for sure. You think this is something a $100,000 brain would not be able to deduce?

Stability has two faces. Yes, you know exactly what you gonna get in terms of stability but that does not speak of quality. Consistency can be consistently good or mediocre. What have you seen from 4G leadership or management that suggests we are in good hands?

And to my consistent point, don't talk track record. How did a butt doctor qualify and become a minister out of nowhere? How come we never ask for HIS track record? Because PAP stamp and certify him? That is not a track record. That is blind faith on PAP. You can place faith on PAP but not on other parties. Why not? That's on you, not on the party running. So don't go saying the other parties candidates not good enough. What is good enough? Even after giving you more educated candidates, people still give same reasons for not supporting.
well said bro
Old 24-06-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 8
higgins is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhiggins is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhiggins is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will be interesting to see what sort of dirty laundry gets aired with LHY being involved in politics now.
Old 25-06-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
UODO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by higgins View Post
Will be interesting to see what sort of dirty laundry gets aired with LHY being involved in politics now.
Something like LHL stealing neighbours' panty to PCC?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1