The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-02-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by blan View Post
Xiao Li from WH04 .................

Ratings:
Face : 7 She looks a little like Olive Oyl actually, quite pleasant looking but teeth slightly discolored. Otherwise would rate higher.

GFE: 7 Can be improved with service before and after
Bwahahahaha ... Come to think about it, u are quite right especially her flat sparsely populated hairstyle ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-02-2010, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Just tried Xiao Li today, quite a nice bonk. Her boobs are very nicely shaped.

I realise i din post any FR on the gals i tried recently, so a combined FRs for the 3 gals.

Qian Hong

Looks: 7.5 (Pretty with a bit of playful look)
Boobs: 7.7 (Nice C cups with pink inverted nipples)
Service: 9 (Excellent shower action and lots of bed action)
BBBJ: 7.2
FJ: 7.3

Guo Guo

Looks: 7.3 (Cute, really wa wa face and can pass off as 18 year old)
Boobs: 7.9 (D cups with pink nipples, a pity the shape is not ideal)
Service: 7.8 (Tits fuck is shiok!!!)
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 7.1

Xiao Li

Looks: 8 (I like her looks, she look like a Taiwan Actress to me)
Boobs: 8.8 (Really Nice D cups with pink nipples, one of the nicest pair i have seen)
Service: 7 (Routine stuff, nothing fantastic)
BBBJ: 7.2
FJ: 7
Old 19-02-2010, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yvesloh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guo Guo FR by missing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
LOL ... am I drunk? ... am I a multi?

Well the FR was written by a bro call missing ... see the heading of the post ... I just copy and paste FRs to related threads
Must be drunk lah. So many women in geylang, man can suffer from intoxication of seeing too much women as well loh.
Old 19-02-2010, 01:54 PM
Samster

bebe 1805

Looks: 6.5 (ok Looking but a bit shy)
Boobs: 6.7 (Nice B cups )
Service: 7 (Her tongue is super soft. It feels good when she is doing BBBJ or when you FK her)
BBBJ: 7.5
FJ: 7.0
Old 19-02-2010, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bwahahahaha ... Come to think about it, u are quite right especially her flat sparsely populated hairstyle ...
She has a fan in me.
Old 19-02-2010, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
bettermanHFA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Went for CNY Greetings to Sister Lorna (20/62)today....

Regular like Yen Yen & Fang Fang not available, opted for delivery services instead.

TanTan (H1654A) from Sichuan arrived and I was captivated by her friendly smile.

Body 8/10
Look 8/10
BBBJ 6/10
FJ 7/10
GFE 8/10

Overall satisfactory, RTF for sure.
Old 19-02-2010, 05:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
volvos80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newbie FR, don't know how to write, so just short short.

Name : 睛兒
House : 28H31B (house no not sure)
Look : 6
Boobs : 7, B- but nipple not dark
Ht : 1.6
Wt : 45+-
BJ : 9, long, flip from side, shaft base slowly to tip, flip round and round the shaft, didn't rush to swallow the whole shaft.
Catbath : 7
Ass rim : Yes
FJ : 7.5, tight pussy
GFE : 7

Overall a good package. Specially the BBBJ, slow, pay close attention and keep eye contact.
Old 20-02-2010, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 19
BeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chick: Xiao Li
Base: L16WH04

Looks: 7 (a view to kill when she walk up to the room, she was wearing one piece "mini". can see her butt as i was walking behind her, priceless!)
Boobs: Damn Big (D cups not to be miss!, killer when i first saw her, her "nei nei" almost burst out from her one piece.)
Service: 7 (SOP)
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 7
RTF: Yes, will try to improve on the chemistry.

Summary: Overall quite sextify. Her boobs are soft & naturally.

Cheers
Beast Master
Old 20-02-2010, 08:02 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Mang Guo 芒果 (3021A)

Saw her coming out from a legal house recently & found her looks really kawaii coz she was with specs on (think the only one among GL legal PRC girls). Paiseh guys,only a brief FR.

Origin : Hunan Province

Looks : 7 Demure & pleasant looking,to me can pass off as a local uni student

Body : 7 Slim,around 1.6m,shoulder length long hair,quite tanned,small boobs

BBBJ : 7 Tried hard to please,wet & tight suctions,alternating with balls
lickings,rooms to improve
FJ : 8 Very responsive,really enjoyed looking at her facial expressions

Catbath,AR : none, coz too busy with cuddling & tongue fights

Frenching : think she likes frenching but doesn't know how to do it well,
very very cute

Attitude 8: Friendly & very accommodating,think some of her customers
did request her to keep her specs on thru out the session
(told me she doesn't put them on every day,alternating with
contact lens)

Quite a good option if you feel like bonking a kawaii girl after watching
a Jap AV movie
Old 20-02-2010, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
neutrino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on KeKe

FR: Keke
L16h39 phone: 68413736

In search of a replacement for Doris, i think i found a near perfect match. the requirements were: slow sensual catbath (not like robot quick quick one), same slow and lingering no-teeth bbbj (dun like commando service, xiao li's one is very commando), big tits, 1.6-1.7m height and min 7/10 looks a must.

click with me (like Yingzhi 1805, very GFE), not too strong PRC accent so can understand her easily. very pretty and tall, the farking nicest, most perfect natural D cup tits you'll ever see, big yet perky and round and symmetrical! not droopy at all... amazing! service was slow, no rush, and bj was a solid 10+ mins, she'd go on forever if i didn't ask her to cap me, i suspect. but bros gotta hurry: she leaving by end march/early april, so 1+ month and then no more Keke!

Height: 1.67-1.7m (doris 1.65)
Face: 8.5/10 sweet + chio + cfm. nice long hair (doris 8 chio + cfm)
Personality: 9/10 very easy going, sweet and click very well. guo guo and Yingzhi is similar
Boobs: 10/10 34D confirm the perkiest natural big tits i'd have ever seen! nicer than doris, so perfect i thought it was fake! (doris 34c)
Body: 7.5/10 slim and tall, got a nice butt, nice to attack from behind! (doris 8)
catbath: 9/10 same sensual type, missed out the kneecaps though. but the ball sucking farking nice (doris 9)
BBBJ: 9/10 no teeth, slow buildup, deep throat was amazing. she like to bj with hair down, nice to sweep across skin, but i asked to tie up so can see her pretty cfm face! (doris 8.5-9)
HJ: know how to use a bit of hj (doris n/a did not provide)
Frenching: never try, mabbe next time (doris dun allow)
Painting: never try (doris allowed once)
Fingering: never try
AR: 7/10 i not big AR fan
Attitude: 9/10 very accomodating
GFE: 9/10 (Yingzhi 9.5 cuz she damn manja! doris ice queen she only 7.5/10)
FJ: 10/10 slippery, quite tight, bushy cb. super accomodating try all kinds of weird positions i request: cowgal with bouncing tits, doggy, missionary, reverse vertical cowgirl at the edge, reverse hort cowgirl can admire the boobs in the ceiling mirror, farking hot FJ
Damage: $150
RTF: 110% till she go back PRC
Old 21-02-2010, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hugoreyes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, have gotten gonorrhea from one of cat150 PRC. very painful experience, so please be careful.
Old 21-02-2010, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugoreyes View Post
hi bros, have gotten gonorrhea from one of cat150 PRC. very painful experience, so please be careful.
be responsible and name the gal; otherwise all the other gals' business will be affected.
Old 21-02-2010, 10:07 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking A gal with a touch of Jap looks

In fact I wanna try the babe who is highly recommended by one of my SBF buddies but unfortunately she was booked and there was another bloke who was in the queue. I therefore decided to switch target and KIV her till next week.

WL Name - Anqi
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 21 years
Home Base - L20H62 (Auntie Lorna's house)
Height - 1.68 m
Misc Info - Started work only several days ago but she has prior experience in HC back in PRC

Look - 7.3/10

She has nice nose but her facial shape is a little longish and narrow. She has nice long wavy hairdo (current trend). She has sharp nose and double-eyelid eyes. But she put on fake eyelashes to enhance her looks. She has fair facial complex but has some youthful pimples on one of her cheeks due to S'pore warm & humid weather. She looks a little like a Japanese lass. She dresses in an unique and girlish manner. Do visit her to find up what I meant here ...

Bod - 7.8/10

She has nice height for Asian gal and she is slim. She is like those Jap AV actresses, having thick & long pubic hair. She said she does not like to trim it even though I told her most local men prefer trimmed pubic hair or white tiger.

Tits - 7.5/10

Surprisingly with such slim figure, she has full B-cupper assets. Very nice to mould and caress as they are firm and yet soft to my touch. Her nipples are brown in colour.

Shower - 8/10

She offered lots of actions. She tits massaged me from front to back. And, at one time we were hot in embracement and engaged in deep-frenching non-stop in the shower. She also gave me a deep-throated BBBJ. Shiok!!

Fore-play - 7.5/10

Not bad! She adopted a slow, sensuous and steady kinda cat-bath. Her tongue is her lethal weapon ... Very stimulating indeed!

French - 7.8/10

Deeply and madly ... SHiokadoooooo!!!

AR - 7.5/10

Her pressure can be forceful and she really digged her tongue into my assh@le ... I would personally prefer the gal to use her tongue tip to probe in a gentle and sensuous fashion which I find it more stimulating that way. She put me on fours when performing AR on me. After that she proceeded to slide underneath me to BBBJ me in reverse fashion ...

BBBJ - 8/10

Good technique ... Her style ranges from deep to super deep-throated BBBJ. Her BBBJ was those sensual style which I prefer ... Warm and wet ... Shiokadooooo!!

FJ - 7.5/10

We adopted gal-on-top, doggie bonking, frontal assault and finally missionary. It was certainly stimulating as her pussy was rather tight and moist which I like very much ...

Attitude - 8/10

She is friendly, sweet and accomodative to my needs ...

RTF - Yes, probably after I try the babe recommended by my buddy first ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-02-2010, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
neutrino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Max priest, try Keke I recommend no horse run!
Old 22-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
Max priest, try Keke I recommend no horse run!
I have already done her sometime late last year ... No thanks!

BTW, here is my FR on her ...

http://www.sbfsg.org/legal-g...ml#post4378212

(Look under Page 876)

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread