The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 23-01-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6957 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLL2 View Post
Where got? Any Lobang?
orchard towers got 3 thais -level one stella end corner day shift
level 2 thai girl i forgot name, i did her twice before, also day shift,her shop facing ah bee
level 3 thai girl anna 0311 big big boobs
Old 23-01-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Json91 View Post
Bros, beware of a ML named coco. Located at level 2 or 3(swap location around the tower)

Scammer, hard seller of tarma, lie where she come from and worse of all, that breath of foul stench.
coco prc, i did her once, she keep asking for top up ,she wanted 200
level 3 thai girl anna still the best , thai girls have a more compassionate heart, prcs and viets are plain materialistic lol
Old 24-01-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
DaKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
level 3 crystal milf can do 50 fj , her shop very near the toilet , easy to find
Crystal BJ is good. Not rushed also. Tits are huge although enhanced but like her service
Old 24-01-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKnight View Post
Crystal BJ is good. Not rushed also. Tits are huge although enhanced but like her service
Yes when on budget can find her...50 for a quick wham bang
Old 24-01-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
hasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yes when on budget can find her...50 for a quick wham bang
Yup over all her service was good
She can take hard too
Old 24-01-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gahchris81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Orchard Towers

Naise,
Old 24-01-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3005 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasazatch View Post
Yup over all her service was good
She can take hard too
Capped bj? Is she the one that is pretty with big eyes and big titles?
Old 24-01-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
And Thai's are much much friendlier...Sawadee kap kap....
Upper Serangoon shopping centre
#02-31 Chiang Mai florist.

Flower shop disguise as massage fuck shop.

$30 for 30 mins massage.

$150 for FJ. Thai gal age in her 40s.
Old 24-01-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Got to find time to go there now...Was at Golden Mile yesterday and had a relaxing Thai massage...with bone cracking and all...

So relaxing until i overslept today... Hahaha

Quote:
Upper Serangoon shopping centre
#02-31 Chiang Mai florist.

Flower shop disguise as massage fuck shop.

$30 for 30 mins massage.

$150 for FJ. Thai gal age in her 40s.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 24-01-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
orchard towers got 3 thais -level one stella end corner day shift
level 2 thai girl i forgot name, i did her twice before, also day shift,her shop facing ah bee
level 3 thai girl anna 0311 big big boobs
3-11, next to Ivy's shop? never see a thai there before, only the PRC in the afternoon
Old 24-01-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Got to find time to go there now...Was at Golden Mile yesterday and had a relaxing Thai massage...with bone cracking and all...

Indonesia to open borders to singaporeans
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia...bintan-2455481
Old 24-01-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
3-11, next to Ivy's shop? never see a thai there before, only the PRC in the afternoon
Anna only comes after 6pm...
Old 24-01-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:

Like some brothers I absolutely enjoy frenching especially with beautiful Syts.For an uncle like me it's hard to find WLs who can French however my luck changes when I chance upon a beautiful ML from another thread. Today I managed to get an appointment and upon entering her room. I hugged and kissed her like a long lost lover. At the same time my hands are fondling her soft round butt. She is as beautiful as her picture and her gfe is top notch. Her service package starts from $100 for basic msg to $150 for all system goes except screwing. After the usual catbath I turned around and started kissing. We are talking about real tongue fighting and she is good. Apart from frenching she also can AR , 69, bbbj and finally cim. After I shot my load she rinsed her mouth and we locked lips again. This babe is truly a kisser. Though price abit stiff but then again where to find such beautiful girl who is willing to kiss an old uncle.ok sharing is caring . Her name is Molly and mobile is 8411-6013. Please treat this gem well.
Old 25-01-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
hasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Capped bj? Is she the one that is pretty with big eyes and big titles?
Can ask not to cap she alright might be alright
Yup big eyes and titles
All of my friends love her
She willing to do
Old 25-01-2022, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasazatch View Post
Can ask not to cap she alright might be alright
Yup big eyes and titles
All of my friends love her
She willing to do
Crystal is singaporean milf
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1