The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2009, 01:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
David07 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

wow..guess what ? i just came back frm CV, managed to get to know who Angel was.. wow... drove dwn there, saw a lady tie her hair up, n wearing golden color tight dress... bare back de, stop beside her n ask her name, yes, its Angel.
She really nice lor... once in teh car, she start to work liao, while i start to drive off... her hand aldy on my brother n leaning on my shoulder.. wow....so fast. when upon reaching the destination, she strip me down... n she starts to blow me... her smell n the way she sounded, really make me high.... can also feel that she is shaven below... wow wow owwo... finally i shoot into her.. n she never rush de... really did well. when all is done, clean up n drove her back to her place... she is really unforgetable... till now i still thinking of her... hope u brothers do enjoy her...
Old 28-01-2009, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Thalia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLover View Post
Bro Thalia,
Good news for u. She will be there tonight. So the early bird gets the worm. But I dun mean too early lah. Hahaha.
tks man broTLover,,yes 2nite i saw tracy at cv but she reach ard 1plus...she look great wif her tube 1 piece long pants...she realli giye me a veri great service again.....her service nvr make me disappointed at all....veri ''song''jus cant resist her bj n her tougne...omg...nw got 2 go work...haizzzz...my mind still tinkin abt her......
Old 28-01-2009, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
nightmare77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynightmare77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Read from this thread that Tracy was coming today ... so went to find her at CV loh.. but didn't manage to find her ..... instead I think I found a GEM ... haha ..

Just came home .... went to CV ard 5am ... was wondering I was too late for some much needed action .... reached there ... didn't see much except for some mina LB ... then stop at the carpark for a while .... after around 2 minutes ... see one pretty chio one alight from a car ... faster ramp my ride towards her .... wah not bad ... great looks and good figure ... she was wearing those white tank top and a pretty short skirt ... up the car .. and slowly TCSS ... from her accent ... dun sound local ... told me she was mixed blood ... can see she's looks like chinese but ain't loh .... told me her name is " SUMMER" ...

Reach a spot ... then action starts took of her top to reveal a really nice C ... grab and squeeze .. she was moaning away saying how naughty I am .... she then attack my nips and do a HJ as well .... with some soft moaning ... shoik ... then slowly lick my tummy ... move to give me a great BJ ... great time doesn't last long .... around 10 minutes ... exploded ... GAME OVER ...

Brought her back .... never ask for contact since it was our first time .... sad to hear that she doesn't come down to CV that often ... onces a while only ..
then bid our farewell ... gave me a peck and left ...

I tried Jialing(roxy), xue-er, Seline(a tall LB, long legs who always station at the zebra crossing but quite sometime never see her liao )..... in all I find " SUMMER ", looks the best, great figure that will put most real ladies to shame ... anyway ... for today she was station near a litter bin ... the place where when you go straight .. you will move into the hawker centre CP and if you turn left .. you will continue with the round about ...

Hope it has been informative ...
Happy Chinese New Year !
Old 29-01-2009, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
DizzyMage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2rd day of CNY, after winning some money from marjong, pop in CV for a quick release. Not much Chinese LB ard, suddenly spotted a chio mina, so without asking price, I ask her to pop in.

Asked her what's her name and she's Elley (hope I spell correctly) Small built and C boobs. She said she seldom come CV one. So drive to a quiet spot and went to the back of the van to start... While I was enjoying the bj she's giving, suddenly I saw a car drove down the slope, off the hightlight, and drive toward my direction. I paused awhile to observe but it drove past me. Good... now can enjoy... but damned, another car, but it's a POLICE car loh. Hurry tell Elley got policeman got down from car, walking toward our van. She clamly asked me to wear my pants and go to my front seat and drove off lor. Lucky the policeman never caught me with my little bro is her mouth, if not sure ganne big time.

We changed spot and managed to finish our business, suddenly, another car beside me drove off with a sista inside haha... Damned funny field trip lor...

Name: Elley (Hope I got it right)
Look: Do I still need to rate?
Service: 10/10 Very friendly, no rush and good attitude. Also make a point to chitchat b4 & after the job.
RTB: Yes!!! But I didn't ask for her number, so I hope to see her more often.

Cheers!!
Old 29-01-2009, 08:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
andy05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thalia View Post
tks man broTLover,,yes 2nite i saw tracy at cv but she reach ard 1plus...she look great wif her tube 1 piece long pants...she realli giye me a veri great service again.....her service nvr make me disappointed at all....veri ''song''jus cant resist her bj n her tougne...omg...nw got 2 go work...haizzzz...my mind still tinkin abt her......
wow!seem like tracy's service sound wonderful...2nite i mus go cv n check it out
Old 30-01-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyMage View Post
2rd day of CNY, after winning some money from marjong, pop in CV for a quick release. Not much Chinese LB ard, suddenly spotted a chio mina, so without asking price, I ask her to pop in.

Asked her what's her name and she's Elley (hope I spell correctly) Small built and C boobs. She said she seldom come CV one. So drive to a quiet spot and went to the back of the van to start... While I was enjoying the bj she's giving, suddenly I saw a car drove down the slope, off the hightlight, and drive toward my direction. I paused awhile to observe but it drove past me. Good... now can enjoy... but damned, another car, but it's a POLICE car loh. Hurry tell Elley got policeman got down from car, walking toward our van. She clamly asked me to wear my pants and go to my front seat and drove off lor. Lucky the policeman never caught me with my little bro is her mouth, if not sure ganne big time.

We changed spot and managed to finish our business, suddenly, another car beside me drove off with a sista inside haha... Damned funny field trip lor...

Name: Elley (Hope I got it right)
Look: Do I still need to rate?
Service: 10/10 Very friendly, no rush and good attitude. Also make a point to chitchat b4 & after the job.
RTB: Yes!!! But I didn't ask for her number, so I hope to see her more often.

Cheers!!
agree with bro Dizzymage, elley is really cute looking to my liking & her service is great..
any bros here happen to have her contacts? hehe
Old 31-01-2009, 07:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
andy05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy05 View Post
wow!seem like tracy's service sound wonderful...2nite i mus go cv n check it out
last nite(fri)i realli went dwn 2 cv 2 look 4 tracy i turn n saw a sister wearin a silky printed red short dress...at 1st i dun noe tat chio gal is tracy...so i tout jus turn 1 more round n stop infront of her n ask her 2 hop in 2 my car(coz nvr c any sister wif tattoos)when she get in she smile n say happy new year...so i start 2 ask her name...she told me tracy....woo...realli her service is damn gd......wat e forum say abt her service n friendly r true...super gd.....i can jus say 2 all bro who wan 2 try her service dun b frighten by her tattoos....she is a veri nice gal.......most important is she has patient n of coz her bj n lickin i can onli use 1 word 2 say....'powerful n worth ur $$$.....looks:9/10...service:10/10...pantient:10/10....will sure go cv again 4 her
thks 4 reading......
Old 31-01-2009, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
EzKiL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo guys =)
Yesterday went down CV
Try on Tweety...
Short hair girl
Nice body
Friendly
And very good service.
No complain at all..
But too bad , she goin to US in 2 month time.

Cheers =)
Old 31-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
amoxil99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mus go CV again
Old 02-02-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 20
Tommy boy has much to be proud ofTommy boy has much to be proud ofTommy boy has much to be proud ofTommy boy has much to be proud ofTommy boy has much to be proud ofTommy boy has much to be proud ofTommy boy has much to be proud ofTommy boy has much to be proud ofTommy boy has much to be proud of

Hi all bros,

Wish to try these pretty gals from CV but i dun drive so is anyone kind enough to provide contact numbers for Tracy or any ang pai... Many thanks in advance.

BTW, are they available to book during the noon or evening time? Any wat the damage?
Old 02-02-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
69ASIMO69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

VAn any kind bro here PM me Tracy Contact.... Thanks a million
Old 02-02-2009, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Babomatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sengir View Post
Hello!

I'm a bit new to this so bear with me. Could I have Tracy's contact? Seems like she would be interesting to try out.

Thanks in advance! Will post an FR...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy boy View Post
Hi all bros,

Wish to try these pretty gals from CV but i dun drive so is anyone kind enough to provide contact numbers for Tracy or any ang pai... Many thanks in advance.

BTW, are they available to book during the noon or evening time? Any wat the damage?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69ASIMO69 View Post
VAn any kind bro here PM me Tracy Contact.... Thanks a million

Seriously, what's the point of getting their contacts in the first place? It doesn't make any sense at all.

First, the Sista/ Ladyboy doesn't even know who you are. They'll prolly be more comfortable with you, after the first, or second, or even third meeting to remember who you are. So no point getting their contact no. 'cause they're not gonna get friendly with you by simply seeing 8 digits flashing on their mobile screen for goodness sake.

Second, most of them are sleeping during the daytime. So even you gonna sms them, it's not gonna help much. Besides it's rude to wake them don't you think so. Basically the Sistas/ Ladyboys mentioned here (Changi Village) most definitely will be situated in Changi Village.

Unless of course as brought up in the first point; after a few meetings the comfort level gets better, the Sista/ Ladyboy and you perhaps can come up with other arrangements.

Just in case you might be wondering what the hell is 'other arrangements', think housecall, outcall, if you're clueless and need further spoonfeeding; it's make an appointment at a hotel.

Let me make my third final point, these Sistas/ Ladyboys provide P4P, which is if you haven't already know, it means Pay 4 Pleasure (P4P). But their modus operandi aren't the same as the threads you see in FL threads and the HC threads.

So now you might gonna ask me, 'then how are we gonna get acquainted with them?'

My answer is very simply, go to them literally, yes physically. That said, if you're horny enough, get ur arse down to CV. By reading so many postings, I'm sure you know at least a farking clue how our undisputed sexy Tracy looks like yeah.

As for my first time, I went up to her, and ask for her name before she gets into my car. Trust me you can keep quiet and smile first. Normally, Sistas/ Ladyboys will break the ice first and tell you it's gonna cost you $30 for a blow and $50 for a full service.

Please don't ask questions like: "Excuse me are you Tracy?" That's prolly the most dumbest thing to do, some Sistas/ Ladyboys may conned you. So very simple, just ask for their name. Besides with so many comments going around about Tracy. I'm sure you can spot her.

Please note: It's not easy to find them in CV, 'cause one minute they get out of the car, the very next minute they might hop into another car. So be patient. It took me 3 nites to finally see Tracy. Each nties, I hang around in CV for about 2-4 hours (12am - 2am/4am). So patience, timing and luck is all u need but it's damn farking worthwhile!

Have bloody wild time, I know I did!
Old 03-02-2009, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miljnt85 View Post
One thing is she talks and jokes alot and is damn playful, which makes me v comfortable so overall i'd say 8.5/10 la.
thats one reason i like Angel alot actually hehe, she's fun to communicate with and makes me feel more comfortable.
went looking for Tracy the other night but once i saw Angel with her new hairstyle and how hot she looked, i immediately drove to her and picked her up.
she really doesnt disappoint
Old 03-02-2009, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Thalia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
thats one reason i like Angel alot actually hehe, she's fun to communicate with and makes me feel more comfortable.
went looking for Tracy the other night but once i saw Angel with her new hairstyle and how hot she looked, i immediately drove to her and picked her up.
she really doesnt disappoint
bro,if u like angel alot so jus go straight 2 angel...anyway tracy 2 me also like 2joke n she realli make me feel no pressure...e way u put it as if tat u r comparing them...both of them ve their own characterjus wonderin ve u tried tracy service b4?..thks 4 reading...
Old 04-02-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Ladyboy Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLadyboy Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I hv a feeling that Tracy n Angel r posting on this thread trying to promote themselves pretending that they r their customers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1