The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-09-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She has good reviews under her previous stage name of "EK".

Some say she resembles Paige Chua a bit.
Tks for the update even if she does not look like Paige who is chio. Her massage and her attitiude is enuf for me to return already.
I feel she really deserve a good review for her good and positive attitiude.

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 18-09-2021 at 01:55 PM.
Old 18-09-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 8
johnjo201732 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnjo201732 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone know does 7p allow zhun zhun
Old 18-09-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Thought I’d pen some thoughts regarding whether ML provides FJ or other services.

For starters, every ML’s services are expressly listed on their ad. These are the services they provide for the price listed. Any other service depends on your interaction with her and at her absolute sole discretion. If you wish to know whether a ML provides services not listed on her ad, best way is to ask her directly. And of course she “see people one”, it’s her freedom and right. There’s no point in asking others here whether she provides FJ or other unlisted services. If she wanted to provide these services she would have listed them in the ad. She may choose to provide these unlisted services to those she like or you may get a fake answer from this forum too. What’s the point? Are you going to confront the ML and show a printout of this forum or PM message that so-and-so say you provide FJ or other services so you must also provide for me? There’s not only zero value in all these questions but potentially serves to sow discord and friction amongst all, as well as creating problems for the MLs. What’s the point?

FL who pose as ML while maintaining a separate FL ad is a separate topic. Do your research and you will find out. Still, just ask her directly is the best way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjo201732 View Post
Anyone know does 7p allow zhun zhun
Old 18-09-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
Helplessbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried Qing Qing? Dont see any MR for her even after trying the search function.
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/qing-qing-massage/

On a side note, tried out Xiao Xi.
Good massage, location discreet but far from MRT. Not much GFE, probably not gum with me.
Old 18-09-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 14
xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, does she offers 100% nude massage and French kissing?
Hi Bro,

Unfortunately as mentioned in Lonelyguy, she only offered SN and Frenching is something she don't like which she told me politely but otherwise, she is quite accommodating and never give a black face
Old 18-09-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1342 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Good weekend commando!

I went to commando this Leng men 冷门 Qing Qing, is a booby trap. Vanilla services, the look not very chio like those anutie kind of short hair. But want to photo act chio. Sibei disappointed. The look like those 30-40 year old working in Singapore pools anutie sitting and sell your pools ticket.

Parking not convenient at all and highly will ppl look at you with an awkward eye. Foot solider also need to walk like 10 mins.

Apartment staying alone, but massage ok ok only. FC services. The atmosphere I go in all the way doesn’t feel good. Handjob and faster go already.

My advice the big sea still got plenty of good fishes. Definitely no RTM.
Try at your own risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helplessbro View Post
Anybody tried Qing Qing? Dont see any MR for her even after trying the search function.
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/qing-qing-massage/

On a side note, tried out Xiao Xi.
Good massage, location discreet but far from MRT. Not much GFE, probably not gum with me.
Old 18-09-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1471 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

So Bros beside Elmi any ml provides 2 * Hj ?
Old 18-09-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
loner78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloner78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
So Bros beside Elmi any ml provides 2 * Hj ?
Sugar does provide 2 HJ
Old 18-09-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Rtf Sophia 18/9/21

Deep throat and cim 100/10

She deep throat me non stop for 30 mins before I nut, just thinking about it gets me hard, what a gem
Old 18-09-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

If someone from CAT120 HJ quotes you $400 for comprehensive service (which is way above market rate) and you like her a lot, would you go ahead?
Old 18-09-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
Vrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
If someone from CAT120 HJ quotes you $400 for comprehensive service (which is way above market rate) and you like her a lot, would you go ahead?
No matter how.much you like her, it's only 1 sided. Many can afford thinking maybe just try once but we should not encourage such carrot chopping habits at all.
Old 18-09-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
There is no right or wrong answer for such things bro.
Its like someone dont mind spend few hundred bucks for a good beef steak while others will do fine with Jacks place beef steak
My take is whether worth it or not only u can decide.
Just like the list of ML who offer FJ that we have.
Some ML charge this price she charge others different price..you also cannot say she tok u.
Willing buyer willing seller.
Old 18-09-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5801 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Good weekend commando!

My advice the big sea still got plenty of good fishes. Definitely no RTM.
Try at your own risk
/salute

up me back if you want
Old 18-09-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
there's also 500 on offer as well. Probably around this range.
Old 18-09-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sounds like one of those SN, cannot touch this cannot do that vanillas trying to bank on her exclusivity when the market rate is only +/- $200.

Don't be conned.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1