The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4657 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by maleactor View Post
Hi bro Xyberduke. Thank you so much for ur input. It's a lot of help.

1) able to elaborate a bit more about how adultery affects ancillary matters?
Start state is 50/50 and the other party can use various factors to easily increase her share of your joint assets, i.e. number of years married. If she divorced you on adultery grounds you can kiss your hdb goodbye if she wants it.....
2) yes the pics are from a PI. got pics and videos of us together but not sexual intercourse. So I can deny if she files based on adultery ya? But if I choose not to contest is also considered adultery?
Good luck then. She can file, and of course you can deny but you need to argue your case. Her lawyer will advice her if those evidence amount to adultery before starting the divorce. If insufficient, she can still divorce you on unreasonable behaviour (50/50 start state).
3) got it. Cash assets are considered matrimonial assets after marriage.
4) understood. Then I betta not pay cash for the house. Juz put money into my CPF and deduct from there for my home loan.
Erm, I lost my CPF due to losing the house.... CPF money can disappear during divorce.... You don't need to repay/top-up CPF if you loose the money under such circumstance.
Old 26-09-2014, 01:44 PM
Samster

Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro Xyberduke. Thank you so much for ur input. It's a lot of help.

1) able to elaborate a bit more about how adultery affects ancillary matters?
2) yes the pics are from a PI. got pics and videos of us together but not sexual intercourse. So I can deny if she files based on adultery ya? But if I choose not to contest is also considered adultery?
3) got it. Cash assets are considered matrimonial assets after marriage.
4) understood. Then I betta not pay cash for the house. Juz put money into my CPF and deduct from there for my home loan.

For 3), it's not matrimonial assets, but you have to declare it during the divorce for all assets belonging to the both of you to be taken into consideration.
Old 26-09-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Continued...

6) oh I had the impression that until divorced finalised I must be a monk haha. As some of the previous posts said.

7) guess I'm fucked. I think I really get a Better picture of how maintenance works after ur explanation.

8/9 and ur last statement) thank you so much for your concern. I'm not emotionally confused. Maybe give u a bit more of my story. I regretted the marriage from the start. But she was too nice and I had no reason to break it off=I was a coward then. I have been wanting to leave this marriage a long time ago. But no courage to do so. The affair got nothing to do with it. It juz offered me a chance finally! U can say maybe I was glad I was caught. She is even willing to forgive me actually. Although she's really nice and good for me. I dun really love her that much. I see how some ppl love their wives or even gf so much. I'm jealous. Coz I dun feel the same way for her. I only continued and maintained the marriage to be responsible. But I also start to think I cannot live my whole life as a lie. So start to 'plan' for divorce. Hence these questions. Make her less dependent on me, let her earn her own keep. Den I not so shiong after divorce.

Anyways. How do I up u bro xyberduke? Newbie here

no need to up me... I don't care about my ratings....

btw, any evidence older than 6mths at the point of submission are invalid.
Old 26-09-2014, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Erm, I lost my CPF due to losing the house.... CPF money can disappear during divorce.... You don't need to repay/top-up CPF if you loose the money under such circumstance.
You got it lucky, me had to top back CPF. I heard that only came into effect a few years after my divorce...
Old 29-09-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
ThunderMonkey is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

a truly painful experience
Old 29-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maleactor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you all bros for the kind advice. Especially bro xyberduke!
Old 30-09-2014, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aburthen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Need some advice, have been thinking of divorce with my wife of 6 yrs. we have a hdb for 5 yrs where our cpf contribution is abt 60% me, 40% her. During down payment her contribution more as I started working later than her.

In my case, is there an option whereby I can choose to keep the flat, me top up whatever contributions she made over the years?

We have a 2 yr old girl too but I'm not fighting for custody as I think it's already bad for the child and therefore dun wan to traumatise my daughter further.

Just an estimate, how long would the divorce proceeding take?

If I declare that I'm having an affair would it hasten the procedure?

Would it leave me in an unfavorable position for the divorce proceeding?
Old 30-09-2014, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aburthen View Post
Hi bros,

Need some advice, have been thinking of divorce with my wife of 6 yrs. we have a hdb for 5 yrs where our cpf contribution is abt 60% me, 40% her. During down payment her contribution more as I started working later than her.

In my case, is there an option whereby I can choose to keep the flat, me top up whatever contributions she made over the years?

We have a 2 yr old girl too but I'm not fighting for custody as I think it's already bad for the child and therefore dun wan to traumatise my daughter further.

Bro..... the court system for divorce proceedings has changed. No point asking here as the answers you will get will most likely be outdated procedures. The new Family Act comes into effect tomorrow...ie 1st October 2014. The Presiding Judge for the new Family Division of the Courts is Valarie Thean and assisting her are 29 other Judges or rather they are now known as Deputy Registrars instead of Judges. Even lawyers and court staff are not 100% sure of the new procedures so I dun see how anyone can advise you at this moment.

But I know for certain that before you can file for divorce..... both you and your spouse must attend a session with the Family Court for them to assess whether you can proceed to file for divorce. Please contact the family Courts or your nearest Family Service Centre for further clarification.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
But I know for certain that before you can file for divorce..... both you and your spouse must attend a session with the Family Court for them to assess whether you can proceed to file for divorce.
What? You mean now must seek their approval, not like in the past if any of the four reasons are used than can divorce? It must be pure misery to be force back into a relationship if all the feelings are gone..
Old 01-10-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
What? You mean now must seek their approval, not like in the past if any of the four reasons are used than can divorce? It must be pure misery to be force back into a relationship if all the feelings are gone..
Because bro aburthen has a 2-yr old child..... for cases where there are very young children involved..... approval must be given by the DR to file for divorce.
Anyway there is some confusion over the new Family Justice Act 2014 even amongst lawyers so it's anybody's guess what can or cannot be done.
Old 02-10-2014, 01:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This new Family Justice Act 2014 and the Family Division of the State Courts is formidable and favours the Womens Charter strongly. The so called studies / feedback / suggestions in the past year to amend the WC is all bullshit and a charade.

The Presiding Judge of the new Family Division is Valerie Thean.
Assisting her are 29 Deputy Registrars (previously known as Judges).
The composition of these 29 DRs is indeed interesting. Only 6 guys and the rest are females and most of these females are members of AWARE including a couple who are committee/office bearers. When there were calls for changes to be made to the WC, AWARE resisted the changes strongly and now the majority of the Family Court DRs comprises of their members. Will they be able to apply the law fairly or resort to the lopsided WC in their judgement?

Guys are definitely gonna be screwed by the WC now.
Old 02-10-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 11
Namly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNamly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Bro..... the court system for divorce proceedings has changed. No point asking here as the answers you will get will most likely be outdated procedures. The new Family Act comes into effect tomorrow...ie 1st October 2014. The Presiding Judge for the new Family Division of the Courts is Valarie Thean and assisting her are 29 other Judges or rather they are now known as Deputy Registrars instead of Judges. Even lawyers and court staff are not 100% sure of the new procedures so I dun see how anyone can advise you at this moment.

But I know for certain that before you can file for divorce..... both you and your spouse must attend a session with the Family Court for them to assess whether you can proceed to file for divorce. Please contact the family Courts or your nearest Family Service Centre for further clarification.

Yes totally agree
Old 02-10-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
This new Family Justice Act 2014 and the Family Division of the State Courts is formidable and favours the Womens Charter strongly. The so called studies / feedback / suggestions in the past year to amend the WC is all bullshit and a charade.

The Presiding Judge of the new Family Division is Valerie Thean.
Assisting her are 29 Deputy Registrars (previously known as Judges).
The composition of these 29 DRs is indeed interesting. Only 6 guys and the rest are females and most of these females are members of AWARE including a couple who are committee/office bearers. When there were calls for changes to be made to the WC, AWARE resisted the changes strongly and now the majority of the Family Court DRs comprises of their members. Will they be able to apply the law fairly or resort to the lopsided WC in their judgement?

Guys are definitely gonna be screwed by the WC now.
I am curious why did they allot 30 judges to the divorce court? Are our divorce cases that many? How many judges does the court have in total? Don't they have to hear other cases as well or is our crimes so low that the judges have nothing to do and are reassigned to do divorce cases.
Old 03-10-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster (B)

WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aburthen View Post
Hi bros,

I would advise you to go to the Family Courts branch at no.1 Magazine Road #04-10 Central Mall, S059567. They are in a better position to answer your queries.
Old 03-10-2014, 07:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
I am curious why did they allot 30 judges to the divorce court? Are our divorce cases that many? How many judges does the court have in total? Don't they have to hear other cases as well or is our crimes so low that the judges have nothing to do and are reassigned to do divorce cases.
Actually 30 is not considered many as there are 4 Divisions in the Family Courts. They don't just deal with divorce cases but include family proceedings too.

1. High Court (Family Courts & Youth Courts) - no. 3 Havelock Square, S059725.

2. Family Courts & Youth Courts - no.1 Havelock Square, S059724.

3. Family Courts - no.1 Magazine Road #04-10 Central Mall, S059567.

4. High Court (Family Division) - no. 1 Supreme Court Lane, S178879.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1