The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2013, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Don't like that lah maybe people need to curi makan.
As long as good service and reasonable pricing we should try to support our own bros.
Not easy to make a living overseas.

Singapore no job (too many FTs) for me that's why run to China to find work. :
Pii Tony "curi" (steal) or "cari" (find) makan. 5555+

Ya will let my friends know about this since its cheap and good, time to explore new playground.

China is better Sg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by man-003 View Post
Wow! 2.5K BATH for LT sounds really good

I also looking forwards my 2nd trip to Chiang Mai in 2 months time, I shall pay a visit too, hehe

555+ Remember to share your FR, and we can compare.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
agate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calaglin View Post
Was a Chiangmai last week, visited sayuri and pandora for soapy, foxy lady and spotlight for agogo, aii and bj for ktv actions.

Soapy massage
Sayuri has more selections and more chio sideliners, pandora is quite difficult to locate and the choices there are quite limited.

Agogo bars
Foxy had better ladies and they dance more lively. However spotlight has a few gems in their waitresses, so all the while i was bio-ing at them instead of the dancers lol.

KTV
Aii is ez to find as it is 1 of the biggest ktv in chiangmai. Girl selection a lot but they are very pushy in the LD. And their waiters juz keep pouring in mixers and bringing in LD w/o our knowledge until we call the mummy in and gave her a scolding to stop them. During billing we oso notice discrepancies but knowing we are tourists, is expected them to do these to us.
BJ was much much better as it seem to open not long ago and facilities all brand new. They have some package deals which were quite cheap compare to the rest of the KTVs. Girls selection not as much as aii but certainly were more friendly and less pushy. The mommy was a cutie too and speak chinese well so we were able to communicate wif her. Managed to LT a slutty gal who caught my eye during the selection. She quoted me 4k when she first sat wif me, but after the session and a "few" drinks down her throat, i managed to lower it down to 2.5k for tips + LT fee so it wasnt too bad. The mommy even offered to drive us back to the hotel as we managed to tcss a lot during the session and made friends.

Looking forward to goin back chiangmai during songkran next year as i heard it is the most happening time.
Your 2.5k is tips or the price of Lt or 2.5k is tips plus Lt.
Old 09-07-2013, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
Calaglin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by agate View Post
Your 2.5k is tips or the price of Lt or 2.5k is tips plus Lt.
well...the 2.5k is for both tips and LT, however if you count the per hour accompany for the lady in the KTV of cos is much more...forgot is 300 or 500 per hour... the KTV system in chiangmai are all roughly the same...

but nowadays i prefer goin to disco and clubs... especially after goin to those in Bangkok... prefer to score those OL and students working part time... they give more GFE
Old 09-07-2013, 12:34 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
well...the 2.5k is for both tips and LT, however if you count the per hour accompany for the lady in the KTV of cos is much more...forgot is 300 or 500 per hour... the KTV system in chiangmai are all roughly the same...

but nowadays i prefer goin to disco and clubs... especially after goin to those in Bangkok... prefer to score those OL and students working part time... they give more GFE
I thing theres discrepancies in your KTV FR.

1. Per hour for girl to sit with you is 140 bht to 180 bht. So far the ktvs I've been they charged me per hr 140 bht. 180bht for foreigners.

2. For LT rate you mentioned its 2.5K and its including the tips. So I reckoned that the LT rate is about 2k BHT, cheaper than gogo bars. Possible, but look at number 3.

3. Ktvs here is different from the one at bkk, the moment they knew you're foreigner, they try to charge you at different price, hence I don't understand how come your per hr sit with the girl is much more expensive than your LT rate.

4. You mentioned BJ is cheaper than the rest of the KTVs but why the per hr rate is far different from the rest. As for the LD, you can reject the request, despite that they still will sit with you. It's not a coyoty club which you need to give them drinks.

Last not least I think you must be Mario Maurer twin brother, as you managed to get score the OLs and students at Bkk. If you don't know who is Mario Maurer, just watch Pee Mak , Mario is the main character.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
man-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterman-003 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

your per hour sit is really expensive then I would rather take this $$ go to agogo bar, the ladies there are more attractive
Old 27-07-2013, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lonelyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At cm now and thinking og going ktv but scare kenna chop.
Old 27-07-2013, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lonelyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At cm now thinking of going ktv but scare kenna chop
Old 27-07-2013, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any one have any idea for the budget hotels near to action places and shopping and makan places ? centre of the town ?

thanks Bros.
Old 27-07-2013, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post

Last not least I think you must be Mario Maurer twin brother, as you managed to get score the OLs and students at Bkk. If you don't know who is Mario Maurer, just watch Pee Mak , Mario is the main character.
More info here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Maurer
Old 28-07-2013, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
Any one have any idea for the budget hotels near to action places and shopping and makan places ? centre of the town ?

thanks Bros.
Search Agoda or asiarooms and select location in night market area, all action place for tourist will be there. If you want to be with more local, select Nimman area to stay.
Old 28-07-2013, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
budget hotels near to action places and shopping and makan places ? centre of the town ?
Try Niman area, with plenty cafes and night spots (Warm Up, Monkey, Infinity, Maldives and Tawandeng) cluster.

Low season, can't beat this thb1316 rate for Niman Mai (boutique hotel).

http://www.nimmanmaihotel.com/
Old 28-07-2013, 04:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Search Agoda or asiarooms and select location in night market area, all action place for tourist will be there. If you want to be with more local, select Nimman area to stay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Try Niman area, with plenty cafes and night spots (Warm Up, Monkey, Infinity, Maldives and Tawandeng) cluster.
Whether in Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai or Hatyai/Dannok I'd rather sian tourists than Thai puyings.
Success rate is higher.

Old liao don't like to play mind games with Puying Thai Leng Dtua.
Prefer to go Soapy Massage Parlours.
That's why Sayuri is always a must do whenever I'm in Chiang Mai.
Old 28-07-2013, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
agate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Whether in Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai or Hatyai/Dannok I'd rather sian tourists than Thai puyings.
Success rate is higher.

Prefer to go Soapy Massage Parlours.
I agree fish tank is a must go in chiang Mai . Best deal
Old 28-07-2013, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyman View Post
At cm now and thinking og going ktv but scare kenna chop.
101% sure tio chop. Better go to MPs.

Quote:
CNX is not like Bkk, where you can get all in one. MPs, gogo bars and clubs are all within the vicinity.

Either you stay at clubbing area or gogo bar area or MPs area.

I strongly suggest that you stay at Niman area, as per Bro YY mentioned.
Food, clubbing are all walking distance. For sex activities, do refer back past few pages. Lazy to type again and again. CNX thread doesn't have many page like Bkk thread.

Quote:
Success rate is higher.

Maybe I should go to Night Bazzar more often.

Made some Taiwanese, PRC and British friends. But didn't have the courage to offer them my service.
Old 29-07-2013, 03:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by agate View Post
I agree fish tank is a must go in Chiang Mai. Best deal.
Although not Bangkok standard.
Most importantly it's safe.

Believe it or not I tried my one and only time Nuru Nuru service in Sayuri!

Quote:
101% sure tio chop. Better go to MPs.
Yes many Chiang Mai KTVs are black shops.
Luckily last time I go alone still ok.

Quote:
Made some Taiwanese, PRC and British friends. But didn't have the courage to offer them my service.
Yah Night Bazzar good spot to hunt. 5555.
How about we organise one trip is to cheong tourists not Puying Thai.
We're also considered tourists mah.
Hint: Cheong Thai girl later kena hunted down by jealous Thai boyfriend.
Me scared leh!

Try buying them beer and TCSS in your hotel room first. 555.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1