The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2010, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

thanks for the update jaankaden!

any familiar faces at hse 79?
how are the current crop of lbs there now?

thanks!
Old 14-08-2010, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
invalidpage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time never been to Rowell. Any bro's going tonite
Old 14-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

House 79 prices
Bros, all this business of the lbs in 79 asking for $50 is way out!
You guys may as well take those Malaysian lbs at house 9 they still charge $30. (they should be around)
The other thing is, the arrangement of prices is between the lb and you.
Those guys outside got nothing to do with it. They're only there to 1) wash the toilet 2) call taxi for the lb when they leave at night 3) Chase away the Bangla bros when there are too many. 4) Supposed to be "look out" for the cops.
Assuming it's the same real OKT that ran the place, he rarely showed his face and even more rarely spoke to the lbs.
Lastly you think the Banglas will pay $50? - no disrespect but that's more than they're willing to spend. Three quarters of their money goes to repaying their loan for coming here or to send back home. Banglas take a longer time - no way, as I been told by two or three lbs they cum much faster!
This strongly smells of a con job here.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 15-08-2010, 10:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
iron_fist87 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

with that kinda room and dirty bed condition ask for $50 its a big joke must well go geylang at least still got nice bed and air condition room... well its up to individual...
Old 15-08-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
novus733 is Cool - loads of Potential

juz came back from dere, talk abit wif the skinny one.. he has swap over to watch over the malaysian lb (hse 9).. as usual hse 79 is the shorter one, but thk deres another one which ride an orange bike ard... went to hse 9, tried on a lb whos name was Anne if im not wrong... overall was SOP quite rush, no complaints tough because its sunday flooded wif bangalas..
Old 16-08-2010, 03:53 PM
rukter

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Wink Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_fist87 View Post
with that kinda room and dirty bed condition ask for $50 its a big joke must well go geylang at least still got nice bed and air condition room... well its up to individual...
To all LB lover bros,
It's been quite a while I show up in this post..missed you guys! Hse 79 is obviously getting worst ~ attitide of okt, room conditions, svc lvl of some of the thai LB, taking us s'pore men for a ride.. now the price mystery.
the $50 saga seen like some LBs tried their luck to jerk up the price knowing that some guys will pay. Or it could be the okt had suggested to the LBs to try since it had been made public that the economy is rebounding strongly + plus 2 IRs.. OKT may be planning to up the rental of those rooms, forcing the LBs to pass on the increase to us the sexumers.

suggest we give hse 79 a miss for say...one month? let the thai LBs & the smart alex OKT feel the pinch. this will force them to improve the qualities of the room condition, svc lvl, & best of all their CB attitude! now that we have hse 9, & if ur financial capability can afford ~ the pinoy LBs. I had in fact started to give hse 79 a miss for many months liao.. of coz i do miz the thai LBs, but I still visit bkk once every few months.. so np for me.

let's tru for one month bros.
Old 16-08-2010, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukter View Post
To all LB lover bros,
It's been quite a while I show up in this post..missed you guys! Hse 79 is obviously getting worst ~ attitide of okt, room conditions, svc lvl of some of the thai LB, taking us s'pore men for a ride.. now the price mystery.
the $50 saga seen like some LBs tried their luck to jerk up the price knowing that some guys will pay. Or it could be the okt had suggested to the LBs to try since it had been made public that the economy is rebounding strongly + plus 2 IRs.. OKT may be planning to up the rental of those rooms, forcing the LBs to pass on the increase to us the sexumers.

suggest we give hse 79 a miss for say...one month? let the thai LBs & the smart alex OKT feel the pinch. this will force them to improve the qualities of the room condition, svc lvl, & best of all their CB attitude! now that we have hse 9, & if ur financial capability can afford ~ the pinoy LBs. I had in fact started to give hse 79 a miss for many months liao.. of coz i do miz the thai LBs, but I still visit bkk once every few months.. so np for me.

let's tru for one month bros.
To what i heard from the LB the $50 thingy is not their decision.. dont know how true it is...
Old 17-08-2010, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Peter_inSin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems favorite girl like Boeing, May(tall), Natcha long time not show in HS79, any bro have idea when they will back to Sillypore?
Old 17-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercool View Post
We all should boycott from paying S$ 50 . Some more the quality of LB and service is below acceptable level. After two disappointing experience lately, I have phobia to visit there again. Any Bro have any other alternative place around this budget, kindly share with me. Many thanks.
Its always a willing party... for me $50 for that kinda room condition and slip shot service is not acceptable at all... TAK SHIOK... i dont think got any other options around rowell liao... maybe other bros can share more info here...
Old 17-08-2010, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

House 79 Prices
Bros, the logic is this: Why should the real OKT bother what the lbs charge? As far as he is concerned, as long as he gets his $40 or maybe nowadays it is $50 per night from each one of them why should he care?
Unlike the legal houses in the back lane where it used to be the OKT gets a commission on each customer here it's just a flat rent. Do you see anybody recording how many customers each ladyboy gets?

What I strongly suspect is that the OKT has upped the rent and these streetwise lbs have increased their prices.
On Sundays do you think the Banglas pay less? I don't think so, they're still charged $20!
Best thing is don't go there - for $50 you might as well try your luck (at late hours) at Lorong 16 in Geylang. You pay $50 plus $6 to $10 for room. But you get a clean room, shower attached and at least 40 minutes of fun. Problem is, selection not so great these days.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 18-08-2010, 03:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Lampard is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried one LB the other night. Believed to be Singaporean or Malaysian cause the way the LB talk. Before going in, everything ok, can, no problem. After paying her, things changed.
The house is near to the new Thai massage shop, slightly further down is the mama shop.
Service terrible.
Old 18-08-2010, 11:59 AM
Samster

Tried Allysa house 9 before also can not touch her dick, don't know why maybe no chemist.
Old 18-08-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster

Since bro RumpRanger left red dot island, no more detail update for ladyboys in rowell. what a pity!

bro Lampard, seems you can't score in HS31(if I m not wrong) lah, save your stamina to EPL this weekend. be careful not be took photo by Bangalas, most of them are EPL fans.
Old 19-08-2010, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Lampard is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_inSin View Post
Since bro RumpRanger left red dot island, no more detail update for ladyboys in rowell. what a pity!

bro Lampard, seems you can't score in HS31(if I m not wrong) lah, save your stamina to EPL this weekend. be careful not be took photo by Bangalas, most of them are EPL fans.
Bro Peter inSin, thank you for your suggestion. Nowadays can hardly find one good service LB in Rowell. Time to consider changing venue or retired altogether.
Old 19-08-2010, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

was there last nite.......got a newly arrived LB named Miko. Svc was gd n same price $30 leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1