The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-07-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
galleryphoto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Ohio at Lust365

First of all, Bro Lust replied very fast, including the clear instruction, answers to my small questions (such as knock door, etc). All responses from Bro lust were within 1 minute, I believe this response speed should satisfy other customers.

So please don’t worry about the waiting (or late reply) issue and now it is very fast

Face: 95% similar with her photos (has make up), as other brothers said, won’t reject type
Body: around 1.58 meter, slim body but with very good butt
Boob: B/B+ cup, natural
Shower: standard
Catbath: careful and standard
BBBJ: She tried very hard and felt very good
FJ: 9/10, high score here, flexible and listened to my instructions about position change, due to her sexy body and nice butt, finished 2 shots in both doggy position within 1 hour

RTF – Yes (due to her beautiful face and doggy FJ)
Old 12-07-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 11
stanley2704 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystanley2704 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First time try Terminal 21 stable, and I must say, really must appreciate OKT for introducing this amazing gem. Met up with super chio Daisy, located right smack in the heart of Singapore.

When she welcomed me, she was dressed super cute, not revealing lah, but like those outfits you see on the ladies at Orchard Road lah. Confirm head-turner if you spot her on the street, plus my little head also stood up, damn need to hide it if not too paiseh haha. She's from Thailand, her face damn pretty, eyes that totally got me.

When she take off her clothing, my eyes was attracted by her body with those huge titts. Shower was the usual standard SOP, no surprises there. Back in the room, she started by licking my nips, damn sensual sia, then moved on to a mind-blowing blowjob. Her mouth not super big lah, so the blowjob felt damn sensual, my dick really could feel her lips properly bro!

She allowed fingering also, so I slowly and carefully fingered and painted her till she got all wet and ready before we got down to business. Her pussy so damn tight man, i felt like my cock was clamped inside and she was milking me back and forth. Ended the first round with a shot on her ass, couldn't tahan anymore.

Second round pretty much the same, but this time I ended with CIM, came in her mouth and chin a bit. After that, I was totally limp, but she continued to give me a little more sucking to milk it all out, bro.

Left feeling damn satisfied and happy lah. Thanks to OKT for setting up the arrangement, and she really a gem! Saw Daisy (I think) enjoying herself also. Damn pretty face, sia. This stable really got so many pretty gems, man. Don't know whether to return for more or try them all, haha!
Old 12-07-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
fireb4ll is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=948129

Tried L.A from Lust365. Best body, with best racks, perfect size

She really tries her best in my opinion. V friendly but english is v poor also so better install google translate b4 u go down.

However the gfe is damn strong. When we were waiting for recovery to do 2nd shot she keep teasing me with her hands and feet. Shiok!!! I did not experience the wild cfm look but I really enjoyed my time w her.

Rtf? Yes will keep a lookout.
Old 12-07-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 11
acerboy12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacerboy12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=946649

Daisy from Terminal 21, she got big boobs and busty ass, but not fat at all. Her boobs are really natural and feel great to me!

She's the MILF that catches your eye when you're out and about. Her face during missionary... damn chio lah!

She can speak basic English, so communication won't be a problem.

I really like her bbbj. It's slow, sensual, and she can go deep. Some girls I've tried only focus on the helmet and give just a little attention to the shaft. But Daisy, she goes all in. I'm medium size, not too big, not too small, so bros, estimate for yourself, okay? I'm not into rough stuff, so I didn't go fast and furious with the bbbj, but it really feels good to me.

FJ is definitely above average. She reacts naturally and moans quite real. I only tried missionary and cowgirl with her, and we both climaxed together in cowgirl.

She's the one who aims to please her clients. Before we started, I told her that if it's painful, she should let me know. Towards the end, I noticed a slight change in her facial expression. So I asked her if it was painful. She shyly nodded but didn't say it out loud. I immediately told her that she must speak up if it's painful. After all, it feels great when your partner feels good, right?

Then, I told her I would skip the second round. She immediately offered a massage she learned from her hometown. Not just any piano massage. She had strength and some techniques too. I think she's really good with the legs, but not so much with the shoulder area. After a long massage, close to 30 minutes, she thought I wanted to go for a second round, but I told her it wasn't necessary. So, I think her service level is really solid. Round 1, a long massage, and still wanting to go for round 2, even though I told her I didn't need it.

Overall, I would rate her 8.9 out of 10. She's a young MILF with an excellent attitude and service level. Definitely high on my list for return visits.

Hope the bros will support her, but not to the point where I can't get a booking, okay? Thanks!
Old 12-07-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 4
Oppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant futureOppailover13 has a brilliant future

FR for NINI

Pretty much my type. Colossal nicely shaped torpedo tits and huge ass that is irresistible to spanking. Nice hourglass figure and she is pretty too. She reminds me of JAV actress Anri Okita. Really willing to please attitude and strong GFE

RTF : yes, if able to get one more slot before she leaves.
Old 12-07-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 5
flowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to behold

Booked LV from Seduction

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=945613

LV provides deep throat, love to french and be paint. You can do anything with her as long as you treat her nice.

Looks : 9 SYT looking with nice long hair. Pretty and cute.

Body : 8.5 Good smooth skin, slender figure.

Boobs : 8.5 natural B cup boobs

BBBJ : 9 deep throat and right suction

FJ : 9 rocks well together with you

GFE : 10 very passionate

A nice session and a nice lady. Please do support her. A nice gem.
Old 12-07-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Had a session with Popcorn from LF.

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=948302

Bro KK texted me that this girl chop guarantee seal baojiak so I quickly confirmed my slot. As usual his recommendation spot on!

Gal: Popcorn.
Looks: GND, 90% like her photos. Very cute and smiley.
Body: About 1.55m. Some baby fat. Shaved.
Boobs: 34B? Delightful brown nipples that got real hard when handled properly.
Frenching: Told her I wanted our session slow and romantic and was rewarded with slow and passionate tongue fu.
BBBJ: Slow and steady on my request. She's skilful in this area.
Painting: Her weak spot. She came so fast and was so wet haha.
FJ: Pussy tight enough. Each thrust elicited a open-mouthed gasp from her. Very intimate fuck with our bodies intertwined. As with most girls, tips and hygiene will get you extra tasty popcorn.
RTF: Fuck yeah!
You mean creamy popcorn haha
Old 12-07-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wettisyu is Cool - loads of Potential

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=948128

FR for Bibi of Lust365

Booked her today in the morning, manage to get the slot!

Face: 8.5/10 Looks almost the same as in the photo
Body: 9/10 Slim and very smooth skin!
Boob: Natural B cup light brown nipples. Very nice shape
Shower: Normal
Catbath: 8/10
French: 10/10! Yes like normal lovers! Damn good
Finger/painting: Easily get wet. Shaved and clean
BBBJ: 8/10 Good and skilled
FJ: 9.5/10 She's very tight and you can see from her that she's liking it and always pull me closer to her to pump her more!

RTF: Definitely!!! She's one cute chick!
Old 12-07-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
nekomeow is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any recommend for AJ?
Old 12-07-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Msteroooyster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked a session with Jasmin from GMC. Perhaps i was one of the lucky few, luckily it was around the area didnt take too long to get there.

Looks: exactly as the photos posted on the website, no surprise which was good
Boobs: C/D i guess
Body: with ample ass, curvaceous body

Jasmin has this sultry smoky look about her which is very alluring, and she is very into the sex part, always initiating, two thumbs up! she came across as quite a horny lady :-) both rounds she initiated by giving a catbath, tonnes of frenching. Her BBBJ is those slow and sensual kind, constantly giving you then CFM look, slowly licking and twirling her tongue on the head and on the shalf and on the balls too.

Very friendly lady also with very limited english, nothing translator won't help.
Old 12-07-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
mixerknight is Cool - loads of Potential

Ammi from
Flirtygirls
https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=948091

Ammi is a wonderful and sweet gem. Highly recommended and worth spending brothers manage to get a slot please take good care of this gem.

Upon entering her room, she was all over me within a matter of seconds, marvelous don't even need to break the ice at all. She gave me a bottle of water and sat beside me, while I was cooling down due to the hot weather, she slowly undress for me and gave me a kiss on my lips, bring me to the shower area. Cleanse me well and dry me too. She wanted to gave me a blowjob but I stopped her cause I prefer on bed.

Whitin minutes on the bed, she start attacking me, cuddle and hug me like a long lost lovers, we french quite long and her hands fondling my tool till stand! Lick every part of my tools and covered every depth of my tools feeling was warmth and power! Hold on her head and she blows me till my first shot ended in her mouth awesomely!!!

Lying on bed relaxing we chatted about her life, her hands was so touchy playing with my tool and we french for awhile, told her not so easy for 2nd shot, she slowly go downs and gave me a blowjob for long insist my tools to stand up again. ( Very hardworking!! Till I salute man!!) She ride on me slow and gentle, and I told her switch for missionary she got no objection and switch. Pumping her deeply and she hug me tightly and her moans filled my ear. Able to take deep and long pump till I shot out smoothly. Power!

Thanks OKT for bringing such a good gem and hope will bring in more! She definitely worth for my return.

Old 12-07-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 4
BizarreXmc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBizarreXmc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nana from Galaxyxscorts
https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=948211

Below rates is based on my experience

Looks 9/10 fairer then normal Thai tanned, she have the seductive look, won't reject type! She is prettier in real life

Body 9/10 2 nips there are sensitive to suck and nips( high sensitive) smooth and nice complexion well maintained ( looking at her make me remind of my JC days)

French 10/10 Great tongue fighting, and she french all the way, love frenching and damn wet!

Bbbj 9/10 able to suck hard and fast, and power licking, DT occasionally and most importantly is no teeth feel.

Fj 9/10 Switch multiple position and she can accommodate well, love hard and deep pounding and her expression and moan will make me wanna fuck her even more!!! Best part I pull out my caps and splash in her mouth she shallow at least some and some at her face she don't give any attitude or black face 👍

Will book her again coming weekend. WORTH IT!

Old 12-07-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
kickbutt321 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Pam from FLIRTYGIRL's
Rush over during lunch time

Looks 8.5/10 (looks like the pics) she's cute

Body 7.5/10 ( slightly meaty but not fat )

Boobs 9/10 ( man made C-D cup)

Pussy 8.5/10 ( nice to lick )

Bbbj 9/10 ( good with her tongue )

Fj 8/10 ( I do the work most of the time no problem satisfying )

Rtf: Yes. Will do when my vitamin M replenish sure book from the same OKT again friendly and easy going.
Old 12-07-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!

FR for Mina from Good Times

Opened the door to a milfy lady in red lingerie that shows her full cleavage.

Looks: 8/10. My taste.She got the fierce milf face. Looks much better and more natural than the pics.

Body: 8/10. Hourglass figure with enhanced boobs and more than a handful of ass. Her skin also very smooth and bouncy. Nice to feel.

Service: 7/10. Really accomodating. Will change to whatever position I want her in. After first shot she will give you a full body massage, she's really very good at it. Opted for bf for 2nd shot and she obliged.

Massage:9/10. Good strength and a lot of pattern, even some I nvr seen before. Can fall asleep.

Overall a good 8/10, would rtf but also want to try others.
Old 12-07-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 5
Kicks1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Rainie
Shave : Trimmed
French: Yes
English: Alittle
Looks: 10/10 (This is my 2nd time with her and she definitely looks Pretty and Cute)
Body : 10/10 (Slim and meat in the right places, damm sexy)
Boobs: Enchanced but not hard and fun to play with
DT: Yes (damm shiok when she goes down on you)
BBBJ: 10/10 (she has a lot of patterns and she alternates between slow and fast which makes you feel damm steam)
FJ: 10/10 (super energetic and responsive)
Overall : 100/10 (I mean I RTF-ed her for a reason no? hahaha she is one of the best currently, she is leaving in 2 days bro, try her before she leaves man)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1