The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
careboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

[QUOTE=sevomadus;20457151]Sure lol. Ah Lang was one who I went for FJ a couple of times but no chemistry (had posted fr in this thread previously). She’s chio with sharp features but I think she’s retired. Nowadays I visit Lisa on level 4 from time to time for fj. but my fave milf in USSC was coco who used to operate on level 4. Now she’s a one woman ops in a condo, since late 2

ll fall within the price range I stated earliecommend bro?
Old 04-02-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
careboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevomadus View Post
Sure lol. Ah Lang was one who I went for FJ a couple of times but no chemistry (had posted fr in this thread previously). She’s chio with sharp features but I think she’s retired. Nowadays I visit Lisa on level 4 from time to time for fj. but my fave milf in USSC was coco who used to operate on level 4. Now she’s a one woman ops in a condo, since late 2019 I believe. All fall within the price range I stated earlier.

U got any faves to recommend bro?
How is Lisa charged for f/j. I know she don't do but since you claim you have done with her, I want to try my luck again. Doyou have a forum on her. Thanks.
Old 04-02-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

is the cambodian lady still around?
Old 04-02-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3559 / Power: 19
Tubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond reputeTubi has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone remembers a Taiwan lady with c cup breast on the 3rd/4th floor shop near the escalator?
Any idea where is she now?
Old 04-02-2021, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 14
kieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubi View Post
Anyone remembers a Taiwan lady with c cup breast on the 3rd/4th floor shop near the escalator?
Any idea where is she now?
Not sure if we are referring to the same Taiwanese. But the only Taiwanese ML whom I’m encountered in the market is working at Grandlink lvl 2.
Old 05-02-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 17
sevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by careboy View Post
How is Lisa charged for f/j. I know she don't do but since you claim you have done with her, I want to try my luck again. Doyou have a forum on her. Thanks.
not sure if we're referring to the same Lisa - I'm talking about the one beside the computer shop. She has always given me FJ
Old 05-02-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by careboy View Post
I done once with her, you will need to ask her specifically for it. I only asked her on my 4th or 5th return. But definitely not cheap. You can try and nego price with her.
Old 05-02-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Anyone tried the insect shop on ground floor ?
Old 05-02-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GREED deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Anyone tried the insect shop on ground floor ?
Dont bother unless you like old pork chops
Old 05-02-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
FlownSnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didn't know this place so happening!
Old 05-02-2021, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREED View Post
Dont bother unless you like old pork chops
i like the way u describe lol. pork chops LMAO
Old 06-02-2021, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
drbear39 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
there's a popular ML working there, n**** she's not bad la but she's been in the scene for a while
Do the Viet do full service? High damage?
Old 06-02-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxedream View Post
Got one there can fuck raw. Tight pussy somemore
Can share CTC?Thanks in advance.
Old 06-02-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

not in USSC but in serangoon area, anyone tried this malsia lady in Locanto? any MR

https://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_3802...c-massage.html

Thanks and happy weekend to all
Old 06-02-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
not in USSC but in serangoon area, anyone tried this malsia lady in Locanto? any MR

https://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_3802...c-massage.html

Thanks and happy weekend to all
So fake the photo.

Reading the stats like reading one of the brothers here writing FR.
You think the lady will write like that?
Spore OKT trying to get business and oversell the lady

try at own risk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread