The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2008, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Tripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Making love: Carpark, restaurant ladies restroom, theatre

Heavy petting, blowjob and painting down there : Botanic gardens, parks, back alleys, buses, boats,

Yummmm!!
Old 17-10-2008, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LHK758 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for me....

1. Frens house living room when all are sleeping with a fren that only know her for less than 3days

Haha......... now the sofa still using.... hehe
Old 18-10-2008, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 19
Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez View Post
most darling place....

hummm...... officer mass....
Officer bunk during DO duty
Old 18-10-2008, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
K.N.N deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS,
wad happen to the guy??
did u or intend to do anything to him??
Old 18-10-2008, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unger View Post
Did my FB right outside her house at the corridor. It was late and she dont like to go hotel, as she said she dont want others to think she is that kind of woman. Sent her home and was roaming her all over and she stroked my dick. Then i turned her around and stripped her off her g-string. From behind i entered her and grab her breasts. Bonked her hard for a while with her moaning away. Told her i was cumming, she went south on me and suck me dry. After that, she licked my dick clean before i left. Eventually it become a common place for us to bonk at her house corridor holding the gate. I just cant imagine how it will be if, half way bonking her mother or somebody at home open the door, i have alway been hoping for her sister in law to witness it.
That is a joke, you should have told her after the last time.
Why you so like dat?
Old 18-10-2008, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

There was this time when I was doing weekend BOS duty, my ex came by to visit. Asked her booked in then proceed to Spec Mess for refreshment and titbits.

Turned on the TV for her and just casual chit chat with occasional stealing pecks on cheeks and lips. She got naughty and unbutton my slacks (No.4 uniform). Play abit and gave me an impromptu BBBJ. Got so aroused that I lead her to the store which we kept our titbits. Close the door and began ramming her raw standing doggie. She asked me to cum in her raw as she is on the safe period. After I came, realised that the auntie came just in time and coated my stick pinkish. She duly squatted down and squeezed my soldiers outta her freshly pumped pussy. There comes her strawberry flavour ice cream on the floor.

Promptly grabbed some paper towel and wiped my stick clean while she wiped the floor. As it was an hot afternoon and the deed is done in a stuffy room, the smell of her menses linger in the room was so powerful that I have to leave the door open to air it. We sat back watching TV as normal keeping a decent distant in case some senior specs popped by. Just then one of the CSM who is kinda siao on came in and watch TV. We acted blur like nothing happened and her went to grab a drink. Only to come back and comment some funny smell in the mess which is on full blast air con.
Old 18-10-2008, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 20
superchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez View Post
most darling place....

hummm...... officer mass....
bro officer mess haha think of it too , but i prefer my own office with sofa and table lamp more romantic with soft music .... stay over night till next morning cause sat duty till sun no ppl ......
Old 18-10-2008, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rockie70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

These took place quite some time back in my younger days and at night:

Out door
1) Labrador Park's shelter (1st Time)
2) Both east & west coast

In my car
1) Bukit Batok Park
2) Bottle Tree Village
3) Upper pierce
3) Turf Club
4) East coast end
5) Changi Coast rd (after unload police came and ask us to drive off)

Hospital Bed - only BJ

Onboard SQ from Japan back

Many hotel that have balcony (sea facing)

t
Old 18-10-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
euro2004 is one of the Best!euro2004 is one of the Best!euro2004 is one of the Best!euro2004 is one of the Best!

Well it's not me, but it happened middle of last night around 3pm.

A silver convertible beatle parked along the side of the road and the couple is humping inside.
Happened to wake up to pee...
My neighbor, also my good friend, sms me, seeing my toilet lights went on then off.
He's been enjoying free show for more than 30 mins.
me too... guy is bald, lady in red with long hair and also the driver.

独乐乐, 不如众乐乐

Remember to up New30, Sentguy, jng1103, Rof|maoxz, milffella, blueroy.
Old 18-10-2008, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
unger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
That is a joke, you should have told her after the last time.
Bro Bangster, I dont get what you mean by telling her the last time.
Old 19-10-2008, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
brooster is one of the Best!brooster is one of the Best!brooster is one of the Best!brooster is one of the Best!

In a park somewhere in the North. It was dark as it was night time. There was a downslope from the track with many trees. We went down the slope and started to fondle each other. I pulled up her sch blouse and pushed up her bra to expose her full breasts. I gave her breasts tiny squeeze and then start to rub her nipples. She frenched me as she moaned into my mouth. Her hands start to get inside my tshirt and she twisted my nipples gently. I got real horny and moved down to suck her nipples which had gotten quite erect. She moaned more and started to stroke my didi through my pants. I then went down, lifted her skirt up and pulled her panties aside to lick her pussy. Her legs were trembling as my tongue flick her wet pussy. She then pleaded to be fucked. So she turned around and i pushed my dick into her pussy in doggy style. All these while, there were people strolling and jogging on the track above us. That night, we sweated alot.
Old 21-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ngbk2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beside a big long kan at the stirling rd. Was drinking with some of my friend (male and female). After some beer all of are high, so I send one of the female friend home (near to my house). Afetr reaching her place, wanted to see her to her house. suddenly she drag me to the big long kan beside her house and we do some frenching. she then pull down my pans and BBJ.at the same time fingering her until wet. after 10 min cannot tan han shoot out. she clean up for me. I ask her want to go hotel, she said she is tire and wanted to go home cause her mother is waiting for her. too bad so I sent her to her house. Next time I will aks her to go hotel directly instead of making qi shan ba shai.
Old 21-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unger View Post
Bro Bangster, I dont get what you mean by telling her the last time.
What I meant was, when she didn't want to go to hotel and said she doesn't want people to think she is that type of woman..what she did to you next absolutely contrasted with the image she want for herself (sucking you dry when you were cumming and cleaning your dick up, all the while outside her flat, along the corridor).

And to further cement her position as the corridor slut, she let you do it a few more times at the same place!

Maybe she thought that she would do anything anywhere, just not in the hotel, right?

Lucky you.
Why you so like dat?
Old 22-10-2008, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
unger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Bangster,

I really cannot read her mind boi. Even myself think that she is sick up there.
It was alway me who started everything, from squeezing her breasts, lifting her skirt, pulling down her panty to fingering her. You can hear her moan but she will ask, "what are you trying to do" then follow by "oh my god" the "stop it ok" but when i turn her back to face me, she knew that i want to screw her there, she will spread her legs and lift her butts for me.

Tried going to hotel but just after the cab moved off she will want to go home. Once reached home and out of the lift, she will want to hard and pet. She allowed me to do anything i want at her door step.

She stay in a door to door unit and the flat behind is just the distance of a small carpark. I think the residence behind and in front could have saw my banging her there.

She is a weirdo and that all i can say about her.
Old 17-11-2008, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 16
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

haha. this used to be a very interesting thread. y so quiet??

i shall continue on..

11pm in the middle of an unlit basketball court. It was a dare between 2 couples. Me and my friend's. We purposely did it at the centre ring where the centre of the court is. Went off at 1130.

Put on mask and did it with fb under the camera of ICA building. Near taxi stand. Went off within 5 minutes.

anyone else? I'm still itching for new ideas.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1