The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2013, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
any bros went on date with them before?

are they easy to xian?
U should ask which Wl never go out with customer before......99% all went out with customers la...the leftover 1% is fat n ugly or unwelcome lady dat why no date at all during their tour here......u want xian positute for wat ? They see more diffetent type of cock design than us in our lifetime.........pay $150 they open leg wide wide let u xian......book one full day $1500 they make u husband of the day .......xian them for wat ?? Bro u want free fuck from them is it.....yr pocket must be deep then can try.......
Old 18-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gk123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16h6

Just up my regular yesterday at 1606, understand from her that most WL would rather rest at home than to go out with customer provided the customer had money to spare. Ask her about any WL had share any true love stories with her, so far none. . Think really no true love from a WL..haha..only $$love.
Old 18-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gk123 View Post
Just up my regular yesterday at 1606, understand from her that most WL would rather rest at home than to go out with customer provided the customer had money to spare. Ask her about any WL had share any true love stories with her, so far none. . Think really no true love from a WL..haha..only $$love.
This love thing is like buying toto......u know number open n got people strike but we buy n never strike...........love of Wl sure built on the foundation of money......our piston can not attract them becos they see so many make no difference to them who use on them......but use money on them they sure CAN see the DIFFERENCEs........either they laugh at how stupid we use on them or appreciate ,love story have i known a few but very very rare like buy Toto......the best dont bet ..........wat for as they r many decent girl out there.....if u srike a toto liao will u still want to buy after strike ?? But hw many of us can strike toto in lifetime ???Same like football ,can enjoy watch but no need bet one......Man.U 4 : 1 all the way !!!!!
Old 18-08-2013, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lol will go out to press ATM

But sometimes one thing lead to another

Human emotions r unpredictable though even if she start to have emotional attachment I would call this true love

Just my 2 cent worth
Old 18-08-2013, 02:49 PM
Samster

Try stop giving them gifts and money and see whether they still go out with you.. Think most WL will not have emotional attachment.
Old 18-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Lol will go out to press ATM

But sometimes one thing lead to another

Human emotions r unpredictable though even if she start to have emotional attachment I would call this true love

Just my 2 cent worth
i mean I wouldn't call this true love (typo error)

Yup no ATM no money difficult to have honey
Old 19-08-2013, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Try stop giving them gifts and money and see whether they still go out with you.. Think most WL will not have emotional attachment.
Bro......they r ATM attach...........
Old 19-08-2013, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Unless you can be the WL ATM then she wanna see you during her Off Day...

ATM aka All Totally Mine...ha ha
Old 19-08-2013, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Unless you can be the WL ATM then she wanna see you during her Off Day...

ATM aka All Totally Mine...ha ha
Bro....u no sleep waiting football.....1am kick off leh.......
Old 19-08-2013, 12:56 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Bro....u no sleep waiting football.....1am kick off leh.......
I love Meat Balls more than Foot Balls Bro...ha ha
Old 19-08-2013, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
I love Meat Balls more than Foot Balls Bro...ha ha
Watching football n play meatball very shiok......when football score u score yr meatball happy ending.......
Old 19-08-2013, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Watching football n play meatball very shiok......when football score u score yr meatball happy ending.......
Enjoy Brother!
Old 19-08-2013, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Enjoy Brother!
Wa piang ah......first goal liao........
Old 19-08-2013, 01:40 AM
Samster

ATM = Always Take Money....Some stupid fools is Always Give Money. Nets = Never Enough To Spent. Still Give Money..
Cannot understand why spent money on them. Just $150 is enough to let you bonk, 1 session, not enough, 2,3 session loh.
Spent the money on families eg. parents, wife. Better right. Really cannot understand what kind of fools will think this way
Old 19-08-2013, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
ATM = Always Take Money....Some stupid fools is Always Give Money. Nets = Never Enough To Spent. Still Give Money..
Cannot understand why spent money on them. Just $150 is enough to let you bonk, 1 session, not enough, 2,3 session loh.
Spent the money on families eg. parents, wife. Better right. Really cannot understand what kind of fools will think this way
Bro u post 6 post only......no wonder now 6goals liao barce..........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1