The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2008, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LuanLai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Seems like all topics here involve 'popping' only. Any bros here know of any website discussing about clubs and pubs in SZ?

Or perhaps, any bros here freq clubs/pubs often and if i could join in when i am in SZ?

Cheers
Old 29-01-2008, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 22
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
yo bro, when u coming back???
yo bro, where are you mah???
Tiko #62
Old 29-01-2008, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

There is a group of mms at a building beside Century Plaza Hotel.

The following are some contacts if you need any -
Chen Jie - 13632967578
Ah Xiang - 13760400477
Chan Jie - 13691684652
Old 30-01-2008, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
Supply n demand factor more likely.

Many decide to spend their money on CNY stuff than on MMs....Hehe....
We were quoted 200rmb for the MM around Seibu.....

Like Pre -CNY Big Sales at Singapore..........50% and above , by the way , CNY you back to SG or remain there ? I will go there on march , hope to have a coffee with u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Anyone to yum cha in shenzhen tonight? Me stuck in southern china still. Damn. So sino, did you accept the offer?
kool , heard that GZ station is in the mass now , all the food and drinks at the train station price up to 200%, hope you everything ok !

Quote:
yo bro, when u coming back???
bro , forget to thanks u the info , finally i able to find bus to the GZ east station then proceed to CP , by the way march u there ?
Old 31-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Samster

GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

During China Winter Time ..... this the most famous food they take

Old 31-01-2008, 12:27 PM
Samster

only sell at RMB 30 for 500g

Old 01-02-2008, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 18
GD_Paradise is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGD_Paradise is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
kool , heard that GZ station is in the mass now , all the food and drinks at the train station price up to 200%, hope you everything ok !
I actually took the train from GZ to SZ... wah liao . I had to walk pass a sea of people and a sea of rubbish. What an experience !!!
Old 01-02-2008, 05:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 20
jimgoh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjimgoh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjimgoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

PART 1

hi bros, this is the first time i m sharing my FR. pls pardon my english

These few days is ard 5-7degrees not very easy for a singaporean to accept lol, yesterday it was rainning the whole day so the temperature was more or less lower down.

I went to xiang xi chun for a walk today, because of the raids held before the cny and the freaking temperture most of the MMs are not ard, only very little OKT standing by the roadside(it used to have alot of OKTs standing ard). My friend who was a pro in that area brought me to a internet cafe (in SZE ppl call it wang pa) at xiang xi chun. it is located just above a resturant near the enterance of xiang xi chun. I went into the internet cafe and scan all the MMs but sad to say all failed, not because of my high expectation but all of them really cant make it maybe the choi ones all go back home for CNY already.

I was very sad then we took a walk downstairs to try our luck again, while walking past the hospital (there is a hospital in xiang xi chun) we are approached by a OKT. She promised to bring 2 good stuff to us so we stand there and waited for 10min despite of the cold temp. the girls she intro are pretty choi, so we settle with RMB500 for "da bao" means overnight.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 20
jimgoh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjimgoh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjimgoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

PART 2

We went for a quick makan at the nearby resturant and went straight to the hotel. hotel is located next to Queen's spa, charging RMB280 for the whole nite and RMB150 for 3hrs.

Here comes the best part. We went into the room, the hotel room was big still got majong table lol. We rest on the bed and having some "pillow talk" she was from zejiang, after chatting for 5mins she ask me if i want to bath so i help her to remove her clothes. She was wearing a pink color bra, unclip the bra bounch out 2 fleshy neh neh! the neh neh was big for her size, she is only ard 1.6m tall. I touch her neh neh to "feel" if it was real coz i hate fakes ones. omg her neh neh is 100% real, feeling sibeh song i proceed for tuning while i was tuning she was removing my pants omg she was so horny.

We went for the shower, as per normal she proceed with BBBJ, not very good as she is very inexperience, you cant expect much from a 18yr old girl rite. YESS i just said she is only 18yrs old, everything is still FRESH! After the bath we went to the bed, exploring her young body after exploring her body she help me to wear my raincoat. we got into missionary position, holyshit her pussy was damn tight, i got a problem putting it in at first i tot i was poking the wrong hole as her pussy was tight i start off with a very slow pace. Bonking her all the way, knowing she is young and inexperience i decide to let her try the best bonk of my life, change many positions, pattern more then badminton. she was so high and keep telling me "lao gong kuai yi dian" after hearing this NB my power seems to be super charged and change her to doggy style and bonk with my full power then finally decided to unload into her. after i unload she was flat on the bed like dead fish lol.

After the bonking we went to wash up, due to the sibeh xiong work out i go no more strength to statisfy her anymore i tell her one time enuf already, it is ok to my suprised she told me she want another timeI told her just now i used up all my batt liao if i am free tomorrow i will come and find her again(it was a lie lol) after wash up rest on the bed watch teebee tcss for awhile i told her to leave and try if she can get another customer anot anyway since i am oso very tired and need to rest. she agreed so i paid her the balance (i paid RMB200 to the OKT when we agreed with the price) and a tip of RMB50 for the wonderful bonk. she so happy still kiss me before she leave

Looks: 7/10
BBBJ: 5/10 (inexperience young girl)
Neh Neh: 8/10 (nice pair of cup b neh neh, important thing it is real)
Overall: 7/10
I will not bonk the same girl again coz i find it a waste, i want to bonk as many girl as possible muahahahahaha!
Old 01-02-2008, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Diuzzzzz. Me stuck in 3star Hotel and taking metro and cab. No 5Star hotel and GF to drive me around le.
me also don't hav lei... me only stay in 2 star hotel n everywhere i go i walk only
Old 01-02-2008, 10:18 AM
Samster

and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman View Post
yo bro, where are you mah???
me in sg lor
Old 01-02-2008, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
bro , forget to thanks u the info , finally i able to find bus to the GZ east station then proceed to CP , by the way march u there ?
no problem. me don't know where will i be in mar at all. u there??? which dates u looking at?
Old 01-02-2008, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
me also don't hav lei... me only stay in 2 star hotel n everywhere i go i walk only
Ya ya... dun bluff la... i dun believe
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 02-02-2008, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 18
SexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD_Paradise View Post
I actually took the train from GZ to SZ... wah liao . I had to walk pass a sea of people and a sea of rubbish. What an experience !!!
I plan to sell food and drink there , heard can make good profit hehe
Old 03-02-2008, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 17
ArachnophobiA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuanLai View Post
Seems like all topics here involve 'popping' only. Any bros here know of any website discussing about clubs and pubs in SZ?

Or perhaps, any bros here freq clubs/pubs often and if i could join in when i am in SZ?

Cheers
My Favourite CLubs are still BabyFace and Richys. I think they are a class above the rest.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1