The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 25-12-2006, 04:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon
The Arabian teenage striker should be the Morrocan Nabil El Zhar, his profile in the official site
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/team/squad/elzhar/
I saw this entry too ... but discarded him as THE "Arabian teenage striker" becoz he signed for LFC from St Etienne after celebrating his 20th brithday:

Date of Birth: 27/08/1986
Liverpool secured the transfer of exciting Moroccan Nabil El Zhar in Oct 06
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 25-12-2006, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 20
breaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Merry X'mas to all the Reds supporters
Old 25-12-2006, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

RAFA: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL
Rafael Benitez 25 December 2006

Wherever you are celebrating this festive season, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your loyal support during 2006 and wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

Being manager of Liverpool Football Club continues to be a great honour for me and I can assure you that I, along with my staff and my players, am still driven by total determination and hunger to bring more trophies to Anfield.

Over the past twelve months we have brought two more pieces of silverware back to the club after beating West Ham in an incredible FA Cup final back in May and then lifting the Community Shield in August.

We know this club is all about winning trophies and making the fans happy and that is why we are all so pleased to have again enjoyed a successful year.

The job now is to ensure we keep moving forward and to keep improving as a team and as a squad. I remain convinced we have a better set of players now than this time twelve months ago, but we know there is still work to do to reach the level we are aiming for.

We have brought in a number of new players during the year and I am confident they will all have an important role to play in our quest for honours in the future. At the same time, a number of players left us during 2006 and I continue to wish them all the best with their new clubs.

As you will all know, there is much talk about the future of the club with reports that an investment deal is looming. I have remained focused solely on football and on my team while all the talk has been going on, but I am sure David Moores and Rick Parry will make the right decision in the best interests of the club and I look forward to being a part of what I am sure is going to be a very bright future at Liverpool.

As always, you will have a massive role to play in that future. I’ve said it before and I will say it again; you are the best fans in the world and I can promise you all that we’ll be working as hard as possible to bring you more of the success you truly deserve.

I hope you all have a great Christmas and a fantastic 2007.

Best wishes.

Rafa.
(extracted from liverpoolfc.tv)

IN RAFA WE TRUST...
Old 25-12-2006, 12:56 PM
Sirus_The_Virus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays! Thank u Reds for the recent win, best xmas present. YNWA, cheers!
Old 26-12-2006, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1411 / Power: 22
ROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud of

Meery christmas to all reds fans......

Hope we keep our good run going....
Old 26-12-2006, 05:28 PM
Wowholing

Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day

May the Reds bring us our seasonal present tonight. Go Reds!
Old 26-12-2006, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 19
libraguy75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlibraguy75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

!! HAPPY BOXING DAY to LIVERPOOL AND ALL THE FANS IN SPORE !!

Old 27-12-2006, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Disapointed...

The cycle has start again...

Dominate and lose due to failiure to score...

Could been 3 nil up at halftime...

Hope this is just a blip to our fine form...
Old 27-12-2006, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

This is just shite. We got totally humiliated by Blackburn and in a footballing sense, although I feel for our lads who gave their all, we deserved what we got. Rafa started with 3-5-2 with Sami, Agger and Carra as our centrebacks. Crouch in for Kuyt which turned out to be a mistake.

Crouch missed three good headed chances in the first half, Friedel saved the last and had a storming game. Bellamy also missed one in a half where we played some good football and should have been streets ahead.

Second half a sucker punch and we fell behind to a good Blackburn goal. Still, we had 4-5 good chances after that, with Alonso hitting the post and then he and Garcia drawing out saves from Friedel.

Alonso and Finnan didn't deserve to lose. Speedy was wank; Bellamy played well. It was one of those games where we could have played forever and never scored.

You are right about our wastefulness in front of goal. It's like a lottery, our season. We score first, we win. We concede and we flap around like headless chickens. And whether we score first or not more and more seems to be about luck and the roll of the ball.

Another day and we could have trounced Rovers. But a team which blows this and that way like ours is not gonna win the league. Rafa's got to sort that out.
Old 27-12-2006, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Just not our day !!!!

So very very disappointed !!! So many chances and all blew away. Main culprit Peter Crouch. But credit to all -- everybody put in effort and tried -- real hard.

Are we going back to the bad old days again?

Let's hope not and start winning again.

You can do it REDs !!!

Cheers
Old 27-12-2006, 02:47 PM
Wowholing

Thk u bro cummon for adding to my points, will return the favour

I don't understand why they field Crouch. Sigh... he's like a lamp post. Inaccurate passes and bad judgement. Really miss the old Fowler and Baros.

Anyway good job for the efforts Reds, it's going to be much better for us , there have never been a better team
Old 27-12-2006, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Damn shit...was it a case of poor finishing or good goalkeeping? Now we have fallen behind the pack again...
Old 27-12-2006, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 23
spunk9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspunk9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspunk9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

KNN Liverpool, can lose to a team like blackburn!!!

Life is Short. Play Hard!!!
Old 27-12-2006, 08:37 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Looks like Rafa had been over confident with his players & didn't have an emergency plan after Rovers scored first. Garcia,please teach our Beanpole how to head the ball into the top corners of the net Stevie seemed to be overcome by fatigue,he badly needs a break now.
Spurs away,tough tough game ahead .....
Old 27-12-2006, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Damn shit...was it a case of poor finishing or good goalkeeping? Now we have fallen behind the pack again...
I say more due to poor finishing and bad luck that good goalkeeping. Freidel was very lucky on many occasions. (But credit to him, he did save one or two good sure-goals. Former Liverpool player wat, must be good rite ....)

The strikers missed so many chances. Alonso got a shot hit bar. Man, how unlucky can you get?

It should have worse case been a draw. But, as it is, our defense had an unfortunate lapse in concentration. In previous matches, we were lucky our defensive mistakes were not exploited but it was a disaster waiting to happen. And it did last night. Rafa needs to tell his players not to lose the ball like that and also learn from Blackburn how to win back a ball. I am pretty impressed by the sheer doggedness the Blockburn players fought for the ball that led to that goal. Sheer determination.

Yep, we have fallen back down again. But, the difference with the other teams ain't that big. A few more wins will see us back up again. No fear. Liverpool will deliver.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1