The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2008, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
se2008 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77guy View Post
I juz zap you...initially din wan to,already told you ur post not suit tis thread...yet u insist in making unrelated explaination...
Well, you can zap all you want but I'm still enjoying my sexual lifestyle. Cuz to me, this point thingy does not affect me in anyway.
Old 23-09-2008, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6057 / Power: 20
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77guy View Post
I juz zap you...initially din wan to,already told you ur post not suit tis thread...yet u insist in making unrelated explaination...
Bro, relac... I thought i dun understand what's he's saying but I had u as my other supporter... anyway, i really laff my heads off the way u wrote it!!! Hahaha...

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!
Old 23-09-2008, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Sure, like i say b4 myself,pts earned cant be exchange for free sex...n i not here to make war either...but if i feel u deserve my pts, i upz u without hestitatin, likewise for zappin. Enough say n not to start a debate of this in the thread...tis thread shld be meant for all bros geniune pervert things.
Old 23-09-2008, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
blackpitviper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This happen some time back when i was doing my NS. Can't say my vocation though. But the woman I worked under is although a MILF, can be quite a pain in the ass. Very demanding. She looked good though she's in her 40's.
My way of getting back to her. When she asked me to go buy her juice, I add my very own fresh from the oven into the cocktail. And give it to her. I enjoy seeing her downing the juice along with my own. Hahaaha...maybe thats whats the seniors have been doing and it somehow help in making her boobs bigger.
Old 24-09-2008, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
squirt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There was this Parent Teacher Session in the evening. My colleague sitting beside me is a chio one, fair, long hair, typical teacher kind of good girl. Well, since every teacher are busy with the stuff with parents, the staff office will be empty.

So again, I already prepare this time, I go to the toilet and PCC into a film container. Then I took it back and use a pen dig out some of my still warm sperm. I took my collegue's water bottle and open it, then I stirred the pen inside the water. I put it back to the same place.

Since I am a new teacher, nothing much to do, normally I will go back early. But this time, I geh geh harworking mark my scripts to wait for her to come back. When she came back, I just do some casual chat with her and she say very thirsty since she talked to many parents. She opened her bottle and drank the water glup glup glup....See already also steam man...

She didnt notice anything. I like this method cause it is impossible to get caught. I know I am pervert. How to cure? Jialat....
Old 24-09-2008, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 18
Rw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Din know teacher do such stuff too
Old 24-09-2008, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

teachers are human too and yes he is a very horny dude...
Old 24-09-2008, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rw6828 View Post
Din know teacher do such stuff too
huh?? now days, teachers are the horney sexually adverturous one hor. Am talking about female teachers of course. hahaha.

Even have one mina teacher as FB. Bonked everywhere we can bonk. hahaha
Old 28-09-2008, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

last time while i was in sec 1, i used to go to this friend's house to play PS. usually his mom will be around at home and his father out working. mom is not chio but friendly and nice type, cos everytime when my friends and i come over, she will cook or buy stuff for us to eat. however, can tell she is the quite adventurous type, cos like to wear black or red laced bra and panties(noticed this when i went to the toilet at his house and saw the laundry)

on this day, me and my other friend went over to his place. halfway when playing game, his mom came into the room and said she will be going for driving lesson. after she had left for around 10 or 15mins(just to make sure she wont come back to get stuff or what), i went excused myself and went out of my friend's room and went to his parent's bedroom. opened a few drawers and found his mother's panties. as that time dont really know how to masturbate yet, i used the panties to rub my dick until got pre-cum and smeared it over where her CB was. after that i just wrap the panties around my dick and put on my clothes and continued to play game in my friend's room. after a while, went back and fold the panties back properly and put it back.

damn song..
Old 30-09-2008, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
nite_rider is Cool - loads of Potential

This evening as usual, drove back from my office and drive back home. While reaching home and was parking my car, notice this super chio bu walk pass.... She was in a white shirt, and very tight black mini skirt and a RED HIGH HEEL . Super OL type... I hurry park my car and slowly follow behind her, notice she stay the blk opp mine, so i just pretend to walk behind her, and went into the life with her. When she reach, i follow out and notice which unit she stay, i just cont to walk further down. After she close her door, i walk back, hoping to see her heels outside. And guess wat, BINGO!!! her red heels are outside the unit, but as evening time there lot of ppl, so i have plan to go over later in the nite and .... heehee.....
Will cont tmr after tonight action...
Cheers

Btw, wishing all bro here a happy and enjoy hoilday
Old 30-09-2008, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nite_rider View Post
This evening as usual, drove back from my office and drive back home. While reaching home and was parking my car, notice this super chio bu walk pass.... She was in a white shirt, and very tight black mini skirt and a RED HIGH HEEL . Super OL type... I hurry park my car and slowly follow behind her, notice she stay the blk opp mine, so i just pretend to walk behind her, and went into the life with her. When she reach, i follow out and notice which unit she stay, i just cont to walk further down. After she close her door, i walk back, hoping to see her heels outside. And guess wat, BINGO!!! her red heels are outside the unit, but as evening time there lot of ppl, so i have plan to go over later in the nite and .... heehee.....
Will cont tmr after tonight action...
Cheers

Btw, wishing all bro here a happy and enjoy hoilday

Good luck to you bro!

Bros here who's gf or wife or sis who owned a pair of RED HIGH HEEL will warn them of a cum storm ahead...though they might find it hard to explain how they know of a cum storm coming.....

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Old 01-10-2008, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 20
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nite_rider View Post
And guess wat, BINGO!!! her red heels are outside the unit, but as evening time there lot of ppl, so i have plan to go over later in the nite and .... heehee.....
Bro, how high are the heels...?
Old 01-10-2008, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
blackpitviper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Come to think of it, there's one quite perverted thing that I've done in recent times.
Went to a friend's house one day just to chill. He's got a lovely teen sister who's boobs are still blooming but with looks to die for. She came home from school (one of those poly) and head straight to the bathroom. After her bath, changed and left. I got the urge to go to the toilet to ease myself. Guess what. In one of the dirty laundry, I found a set of undies!!! Remembering the to-die -for look, I took the panty from the pile of laundry and closely 'inspect' it. Where her pussy was, there was like whitish liquid. Took a whiff and got turned on by it that I put my cock on the liquid and started to PCC and cum on it.( Im my mind I was mind-fucking her.)

"Don't bite the hands that feed."
Old 02-10-2008, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpitviper View Post
He's got a lovely teen sister who's boobs are still blooming but with looks to die for.
Ah, damn it!!! How come my friends do not have hot younger sisters with looks to die for? Sometimes I think I am a pedophile. Sigh. I like girls who are still going through puberty too. Sigh. I guess I must make new friends, & ask if they have chio younger sisters too.

Hahahaha.

Ja neh!!!
Old 02-10-2008, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpitviper View Post
Where her pussy was, there was like whitish liquid. Took a whiff and got turned on by it that I put my cock on the liquid and started to PCC and cum on it.( Im my mind I was mind-fucking her.)
Scarly that was her bf's leftover cum

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1