The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-03-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Bro I am glad you went to her. Quite underrated she is. I actually loved her massage and if I needed a quiet session to relax and release, I do go to her. She is also very pretty!! Very low playability for $120 though just to note in case anyone expects too much for that price range.
I consulted your (and a few others) FR before I took the plunge haha. I reckon if 110 she will be an easier RTM option for me coz her restrictions is definitely there. But as a failsafe or if I miss her after- shoot routine suddenly, I won't hesitate to book her la, since looks and demeanour she pass my test too
Old 26-03-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
Really interesting how Jessica only became this popular towards the end of her last tour here when she probably had the specs and service attitude to shine all along. Only visited her once but it was a very positive experience.
3 main reasons imho:

1. She have much stiffer competition back then
2. She used to operate in shop
3. The rates these days is madness, ML a lot all pushing 120 as norm and let's not even talk about all the FLs golden pussy price nowadays.
Old 26-03-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXI6600 View Post
Now no need 3 days..... have available slots for next day bookings now. Either her novelty has worn off or influx of more MLs have affected her popularity.
Gave it a shot after reading your post. You are right! No need to wait for weeks. I got my slot for tomorrow and she replied to my message this morning quite prompt too.

Wonder how my session will pan out coz its my first time visiting her.
Old 26-03-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6852 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Haven't tried Rui Rui before but i tend to agree with your views haha. And heard good things about her in general. Her looks really not my cup of tea though lol.
Bro, I tried RR, was so so for me. Didn’t RTM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXI6600 View Post
You are not alone...... I tried to book Jessica too but she did not have any available slots for the next 3 days. Told me to sms her early on monday to try again..... hope she dun become another Aini and need to advance booking weeks ahead.

Ironically I tried wechat to Aini during lunch and she was able to schedule me for a late night slot tomorrow.
It’s funny now Aini easier to book than Jessica! So I’ll give Jessica a break n went ahead to book Aini instead! Haha....
Old 26-03-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
predator28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypredator28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro chill la. What some of the guys here trying to prevent is this thread littered with contact requests of whoever ML who either not listed yet or taking a break.

Sure, some of us not convenient to store ML contacts or change devices, but broadly speaking the unwritten rule of thumb here is most bros won't share ML contacts openly or freely (i don't mean $). It's a basic respect to the ML whom don't wish to go public yet and we don't want to end up landing the ML in hot soup too since there's no way to know exactly who is asking isn't it?

For any ML, just wait for her to be listed la, period. Happy cheonging man.
Dude...of course chill.
Unlike some other guy that actually PM me, calling me a coward & hoping my mother get raped !!
Why cant he have a civilized conversation like you and me.
I think that guy has some serious issues.
Initially i thought of screenshot his PM reply to me and post it in this forum, and see how that idiot reacts.
Then again, I dont have to stoop so low to his level, for what ?
Its only massage, have or dont have also no problem, old cock like me....seen it all man..(look at my join date, Dec 2006, I havent been active & that fucker probably still in diapers at that point in time)...LOL
Old 26-03-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
VSbookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi , guys. Just wanna check, anyone manage to book GEM aka Adele recently. Been trying to book since early this year but no reply.
Old 26-03-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
arkarlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4045
I have been here for quite sometimes and only contributed a few FRs cos I don't write negative FR eventhough I step only many landmines along the way. But this ML is one of the rare one that I will rtm.
Started SOP massage for about 10min and can identify my stiff muscles and work on them for the next 30min. She looks 95% like her posted photo which is very rare, iI ask her about her photo she said she took using her hp on the street and posted without editing.
Sensual was ok not the best but I just feel so relax with her for the whole session.
She sounds so naive when I ask her real age as she look young,. She is 26 and she advertised as 23 and she feel bad about it.
Old 26-03-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
3 main reasons imho:

1. She have much stiffer competition back then
2. She used to operate in shop
3. The rates these days is madness, ML a lot all pushing 120 as norm and let's not even talk about all the FLs golden pussy price nowadays.
Totally agreed. She kept her rate still at 100 for us, where to find such lady now? Want to rotate her out of my list also difficult. Lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 26-03-2021, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

I never tried Jessica before on her last stint, i only remember she was not that popular, guess i would give her a shot this time round
Old 26-03-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share who is this Jessica? Thanks!
Old 26-03-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

xqxq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkoh87 View Post
Any FR on this ML? Seems to have gone MIA, anyone able to book?

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/tao-zi-massage/
hey bro, just sharing my experience. tried her few months back, about 10mins walk from nearest mrt. GFE -2, not friendly, did not even smile. nonstop complaining about other customer late, take up her slots, saying will ban those who stood her up. place is clean and decent tho. forgot about massage already means nothing memorable ba. opt for BJ but end up HJ most of the time, autoroam will siam here and there like what. once done go outside use phone and wait for you to pay.
Old 26-03-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold

I just tried LN for the first time. Like what the bros here said, very unique experience. She has quite a unique character, and the gfe feeling is also different. Not the sweet sweet type, but the intemacy level very high. Sensual also very good. For 120, it was really worth it.

Just go with her flow and maybe something surprising will happen 😜
Old 26-03-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yo bro, I think what another bro mentioned sums it best, Jessica won't be for everyone..but definitely worth a try to decide if she makes your rotation list for vanilla needs.

Recall you also a big fan of Tian Niu? Well, they both have great ass (and I am not even an ass person), TN demeanor is more bubbly, natural straight talker, and TN has more bags of tricks imho. I would say GFE is high w TN.

Jessica from my own experience is more of FE (Friend Experience lol), she feels like a colleague or friend you know for quite a while whom on and off join you for some naughty sessions, and she is always well dressed, outside and inside. So perhaps you might find her GFE lacking,just to pre empt you la. Just a matured well mannered classy lady, who handles your tool very sensually and is a sexy teaser. If I can sum Jessica in a word, she is Subtle. The things she does are not attention grabbing but thoughtful and natural. Have fun
I like Subtle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-co-co/
Old 26-03-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by VSbookie View Post
Hi , guys. Just wanna check, anyone manage to book GEM aka Adele recently. Been trying to book since early this year but no reply.
Find her ad on Sg beauty castle and contact her.
Had no issues to do so
Old 26-03-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

duriankia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn suay man yesterday contacted 3 ML and got no reply. Contact my usual MP also no reply.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1