The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-02-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I've visited both XX and LL when they were here last. I saw LL twice but not compelled for another visit. XX for the life of me I can't recall the experience. If it was bad I'd remember. But if it was good, I'd also remember right??? Hahah.. so dunno. If I do, there's no hurry. Lots to catch up now since a few girls are back. Some you guys talk about and a couple who are keeping low profile.
LL was way more fun than XX
But both I only visited once during their previous stint, would have rtm LL if they stayed longer, but not XX
Again no reason to return at all
Old 27-02-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

in and out of there 45mins i also no rtm liao same pattern also

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
This one you gotta ask SMRT bro.

But I used to be a regular few years back (I’ve seen her easily more than 10x...don’t bother to count) Stopped already.
Recently paid a visit this year back to her, services standards have dropped for me, the changes to her physically (Her body was her massive plus point) couldn’t really turn me on anymore, her HDLY and teasing is subpar already. Her pricing isn’t low, and other stuff.

All of these things added up...I can only wish her the best and won’t be revisiting anymore.
Old 27-02-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
yolocarpediem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketlaces View Post
Feels a bit bad but got other fish in the sea I guess...
Quote:
Recently paid a visit this year back to her, services standards have dropped for me, the changes to her physically (Her body was her massive plus point) couldn’t really turn me on anymore, her HDLY and teasing is subpar already. Her pricing isn’t low, and other stuff.

All of these things added up...I can only wish her the best and won’t be revisiting anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
in and out of there 45mins i also no rtm liao same pattern also
thanks bros! yes i guess this confirms it for me, i prob won't be revisiting anymore then. it is disappointing, cos like yalpnez mentioned, her body is fucking amazing at least by my standard, but no point hanging on to memory of her old standard when in reality she is now like that. very sad, but time to move on to better fish!
Old 27-02-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
honeyhorny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhoneyhorny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
But both I only visited once during their previous stint, would have rtm LL if they stayed longer, but not XX
LL was good... I had fond memories of our sessions. Pity that she did not come back
Old 27-02-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I recalled that it was mehh for you haha
Yeah, I think it was meh that's why no recollection. Hahaha. Espcially those days still had my favourite group of JS/CZ girls around.

This makes a nice segue into....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
anan's sensual is actually very good - one of the best in recent times, but I havent tried longnv yet.
Of course bro. Because AA/YY belongs to that extremely highly trained group of JS/CZ girls, which includes LN, OGA, XE, NX, just to name a few. That's the high service standards that we were so used to in 2018/19. And hopefully we'll start getting more of as 2021 progresses, albeit the higher rates, sigh. Lol.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 27-02-2021 at 01:55 PM.
Old 27-02-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Maybe I'm like you... that explains 2 visits to LL and only one with XX.
Old 27-02-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhunter2507 View Post
Hi guys.. can I ask something. Recently I visit a ML and when she was teasing me with my dick, she suddenly insert my “dick into her pussy” (Cowgirl position) I was shock and I wanted to push her away as I scare of getting STD but you know... my small head overtake and I was really scare and shock and after the deed I ask her why did she do that. She claim that it was not sex, she claim that she was doing what the fake love making. Anyone experience it before? Because I’m really scare of getting STD and pls don’t ask me who is the ML.
Fake love making and insert inside? how did it even happen or is it she just sit on it or did it really go inside
Old 27-02-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Fake love making and insert inside? how did it even happen or is it she just sit on it or did it really go inside
Like tip rape.. Hahah the ml really wants his dick. Fake love making also not my thing, your private connects with ml private. Insert or no insert there's also risk of fluid transfer.
Old 27-02-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Like tip rape.. Hahah the ml really wants his dick. Fake love making also not my thing, your private connects with ml private. Insert or no insert there's also risk of fluid transfer.
Ya, i very worried those "fake love making", there is always a what if it enters accidentally since such close contact.. i rather go for FJ package or use a CD if really do fake love making
Old 27-02-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This one you gotta ask SMRT bro.

But I used to be a regular few years back (I’ve seen her easily more than 10x...don’t bother to count) Stopped already.

I long time never see her liao lol..

Going by your comments, I have no interest to do so anytime soon..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-02-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

It is called fake love making for a reason
Did it really go inside or it felt like it went inside?
It could be fake, as the name suggests

Personally I have tried it and understand the anxiety
Get it checked if you are worried
Old 27-02-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Maybe I'm like you... that explains 2 visits to LL and only one with XX.
Haha. LL was really responsive the first time I visited her. But after that muted.

Whereas for XX it got better and better for me. Then I stopped for abit and then I think she was busy KCing some other bro. Haha. I will just make 1 appt for old times sake and move on. Many many options now 😆
Old 27-02-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I long time never see her liao lol..

Going by your comments, I have no interest to do so anytime soon..
Yes bro. I didn't dare to ask her what happen. But quite sad the state of her body now.
Old 27-02-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yes bro. I didn't dare to ask her what happen. But quite sad the state of her body now.
I thought should ask bro shitty ass instead?

Wat happen to her body?

Used to think she is the most pretty ml in 2016 when she is cooking all the nice food for her customers. I think too long in this line , she oso sianz already
Old 27-02-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
It is called fake love making for a reason
Did it really go inside or it felt like it went inside?
It could be fake, as the name suggests

Personally I have tried it and understand the anxiety
Get it checked if you are worried
Probably he tried that certain ML’s 臀推, and automatically assumed it was actual penetration lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1