The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-02-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
papakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananaboy94 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/massage-lisa/

Any bros can advice if she's good?
i would say bad
Old 21-02-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bananao is Cool - loads of Potential

Is Hebe in town?
Old 22-02-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Think the price point will be immaterial for some when the seismic event occurs.
https://sglonelyguys.site/long-nu-massage/

maybe you refer to this
Old 22-02-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

WoW

龙女 is back the the scene
Old 22-02-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

She's back!!!!!
Old 22-02-2021, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Hi everyone, Happy CNY! Back with another review of... well I had to try the $150 girl. My only regret is I never discovered her sooner. Because hot damn, she's great.

MR for Mei Mei (SLG)
https://sglonelyguys.site/mei-mei-massage/

RTM: Yes
Value: For me yes at that level of service

Looks: 8/10 Pre-Milf, to me she looks quite attractive but I guess that would be subjective. An approachable type of beauty.

Body: 8.5/10 For a pre-milf, can't be beat. Almost flat stomach, decently large boos and just toned and strong, guess its from all the things she does, more on that coming up.

Massage: 10/10 Super well trained and experienced, you can't get better than this. At this level, its all down to preference of massage style rather than quality. Hers is the more trigger point pressing and some long strokes. I have quite a muscular back and I felt the solid strength going through, so this woman definitely has what it takes.

HJ / BBBJ: 10/10 Started off with a great HDLY, super relaxing. I think she does butt play so you may have to tell her if you are game for that or not. After that flip over, she climbs on top and BBBJ all the way. A lot of skill and she moves around to give you a great view of her mei mei.

After BBBJ, comes fake love making she lies down in something like doggy and you do her thighs real close to her bits, feels great.

After that comes what you want, I think HJ for the most part which is again awesome and she looked at me and said just let her know when I'm climaxing and come in her mouth. I usually don't do this but little brain was in full control then and she got every drop out, was amazing.

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, not sure about public transport.

Overall: I can't believe Singapore has a ML of this standard. She was so HARD WORKING I couldn't believe it, I actually felt bad for her. She told me she also provides SM services etc, but I don't swing that way so please don't ask me exactly what it entails but I think she's quite game for almost anything.

I think the next time I go I will just tell her HJ or what, because I'm always a bit concerned about the health issues with BBBJ, low risk doesn't mean no risk. Just that she did such a great job, I was so horny I couldn't fucking think straight.

Damage: $150
Thanks bro for your FR! How was the men squirting thingy that she is so heavily known for?
Old 22-02-2021, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 8
Curiousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papakecik View Post
would you fuck her given the chance?
nah bro im not into fucking milfs haha. just hj and massage. want fuck then find syt liao. also she doesn't offer anything other than hj i think

Last edited by Curiousboy93; 22-02-2021 at 05:29 PM.
Old 22-02-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Thanks bro for your FR! How was the men squirting thingy that she is so heavily known for?
Bro, the men squirting a bit weird, it’s like ejaculating with pee instead of sperm lol, I think the floor is full of men’s pee lol
Old 22-02-2021, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguys.net/long-nu-massage/

Saw the pics and was tempted to try this new chick. Those pictures were really good! Couldn't resist and made the arrangement. Took her about 2 to 3 hours to reply me. Realised later she was pretty fully booked today. I took one of the last slot. When she replied, she actually called me and other than stunned, I was actually quite disappointed as her voice was a little low and I thought picture may be a different person. However, I forced a 'yes, i will come over'.

The location was also not the place many would like to go to. I hesitated but pressed on as I am really curious about her based on the pictures. Finally got to the place and when the door opened i was pleasantly surprised. Very pretty! She looks like the 4th picture , in the same white T-shirt. I was even too shy to look at her directly.

She led me to the room, and we have to wait a while as someone was using the toilet..and yes, shared apartment. She seemed cold and I was worried the session would not turn out good. however, small chit chat and she seemed ok and finally led me to the bathroom. The bathroom lights was turned off and she used her phone torch to light the place up. I realised then she was creating atmosphere. She undressed and showered me. The whole shower she was such a tease! She has transformed from the cold outlook to this hot desirable vixen. Honestly I didn't want it to stop in the shower. But she said we will continue in the room.

To the room, she put her panties back on as she was on code red. The massage was briefed and she couldn't stop teasing me. I was squirming here and there from her relentless attacks. Unintentionally the squirming made me turned around and not long, my dick was in her mouth. She has one of the best techniques and I was squirming non stop. My dick never left her mouth till the deed was done..which took a while, and she persevered, changing techniques based on my body reactions. It was one of the best release I have ever had.

Honestly, i never had a chance to say or stop anything as she was simply too irresistible. We laid on the bed continuing with the chit chat. Took my leave and she made me feel special all the way till the door was closed behind me.

Thumbs up to her.
So happy she is back. Been anticipating excitedly since NX told me about it. Pulled up an old MR I wrote for her in 2018. Had a lot of backlash then, but I knew she will shine . What a gal. She is gonna be hard to book.

https://sglonelyguys.site/an-an-massage/

I have not tried An An before when she came here the last time. Didn't bother to pull up her past review because as long as they are from the same bunch, the standard should be pretty much the same, I guess. Of course LN outshines. I was not expecting much and was prepared to pay $140 if required, just wanted to let the session runs its course. Instructions to her place was good. She welcomed me with a short cheong sum, and after I walked in, she came from behind me, hug and engaged me with small talks and led me to the room. Quirky. I showered and she helped to dry me up top to bottom. The atmosphere and vibe was pretty good. Laid on the bed and she started undressing every piece of her clothing, and started massaging me. The massage is more sensual than proper. Quite enjoyable. 5 to 10 mins on, she started her unique catbath, very slow, very sensual. I was thinking in my mind, is this all going to end in like 30 mins? Well no, the sensual was non stop. It was slow and steady. Just edging you on. She didn't allow me to turn over, just torturing me slowly. Finally when I turned over, I was hard as hell. Even after I turned over, it was slow and sensual. She didn't even ask me and my dick disappear into her mouth, and that tongue. This was honestly my best BBBJ I had in a while. She does it so slowly and enjoyable, leaving it to come veer to my neck, going back down, then leaving it again to the rest of my body and going back again. It was so enjoyable I didn't even want to move. I asked for her to switch to HJ and hug her close, squeezing her butt and finally exploded like no tomorrow. What a session. After shower and dressed up, I took out my money and wanted to give her the $140, but she said $120 is good. $140 is for CIM. In any case, I still tip her.

This gang I realised has this habit of collecting just the right amount. Same with LN. Thumbs up
Old 22-02-2021, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Looks like $120 is the new norm.

This one is one of the rare ones with great figure though.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 22-02-2021, 02:12 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananaboy94 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.site/massage-lisa/

Any bros can advice if she's good?
Location is discreet. Look much older than pics, maybe (late) 40s. Massage is hard but lack technique. Only good thing is big tit. Bros who want try boobjob can visit, but need topup.
Old 22-02-2021, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

Haha. Franco bro wasn’t too subtle with his hints. Great to hear Long Nv is back!

Hopefully this time round I would be able to have a run with her. And hopefully her standards would continue to be as good as her prev stint.

She might be at the upper limit, but if t’s $120 for BBBJ (or HJ if you don’t want the risk) and no silly top ups. Then she’s gonna be a hot hit.
Old 22-02-2021, 02:51 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Dittatore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
Hi everyone, Happy CNY! Back with another review of... well I had to try the $150 girl. My only regret is I never discovered her sooner. Because hot damn, she's great.

MR for Mei Mei (SLG)
https://sglonelyguys.site/mei-mei-massage/

Damage: $150
Muahahaha...... so she finally decided to dropped price.
Obviously her attempt to carrothead samsters did not work.
Still I will not look for her @ $150..... maybe I consider when she drop to $120
Old 22-02-2021, 03:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Dittatore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Ya, was told she went work ye chang "bistro" on friday. But she still accept bookings for bros who got her wechat..
She will be taking bookings for day time only as she has decided it is more lucrative to work KTV bistro. She has cancelled bookings from evening onwards so she can go to "work" at the KTV.
According to her for just a few hours work she is guaranteed $200-$300 in LDs commision + easily get $500-$700 in tips.

Therefore now only her regulars are able to book her for day sessions as she dun intend to advertise on SLG anymore. She has also changed to a new number only known to favoured customers that she trusts..... please do not pm me for her new number.
Old 22-02-2021, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPaPa View Post
Just RTF sophia for her famous Deepthroat BBBJ til cim...
As usual, sat at the sofa relax, while she kneel down giving balls licking, then slowly to shaft.. Fondle her boobs while enjoying the great sensual view, then we move to the bed for more bbbj actions.

Needless to say, very fast surrendered to her...

9/10 for overall.. u can find her at sglonely web there, name is sophia... hahahaha cheers and happy new year...

Maybe is not she good but you weak 😂😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1