The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2011, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Wow $280 is really cheap. For me if 3d/2n the minimum will be $400.

Good job!
Everything is on budget . No KaraOk, SPA, massage,disco & pub. Just bonk like a rabbit.Haha....... . All entertainment is inside the laptop (if u bring) & talk cock sing song is free.

In gabion there is no wifi in the room only at the cafe but there is no socket so maybe need to ask or charge your battery before bring down to the cafe.
Old 29-05-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

27-05-2011 friday

hi all, i just came back from my first ever Tg Balai Karimun (TBK) visit. here's my FR.

met don28 at harbourfront at 645 am. haha, the indo arrival card printed
my nationality as singaporean when we collected indofalcon tickets..fast fast ask the counter lady to change. we took 800 am the first ferry. reached tbk 930 am. sienz, the imigrasi area is small, then only one officer handling foreign arrivals. strange, when my turn, i didn't have to scan thumb print, luckily didnt call me in office cos i brought notebook. by 1000 am we were out and we walked to Maxi hotel, rate is sg48 for standard room, so we go over to Gabion hotel just same row, rates are idr standard 140k, deluxe 180k. wanted deluxe but no room so we settled for standard. we got 4th floor rooms with nice sea view, but squatter houses within also,. fyi, gabion hotel don't have lifts and long walk to corridors, hehe but ok la for me. put our stuffs in room but then, raining, we borrowed umbrella from reception, then we went to change money. changed rm500, rate is 2825. then back to hotel, we informed driver to take us ruko and villa to look for ceweks.

arrived ruko first and once got down already ceweks calling us. starting from left side, first is Sen Sen, then Beautiful Girls, Top 10, No 18 Favorite Girls, and lastly Mawar Karaoke. We walked and see see each joints but then lastly Don28 and I picked our ceweks from Top 10 at 250k each. Then we headed to Villa to check the goods there, wow here many houses. each houses are numbered. so we walked around after driver dropped us to pick other passengers, villa here has more younger and better looking ceweks but higher pricing of cos, compared to ruko, mainly milfs. don28 found a target and asked price at one house but the mami with spiked hair adamant price is 700k, wow. of cos no booking.

later, since still raining, driver picked us and went back top 10 to fetch our ceweks. took lunch at kopi tiam opposite gabion hotel then back to room for action. cewek S, so bonk S for 2 times then we sleep together. not bad for S, she can allow kissing, painting and bbbj. banged her in few positions. then embraced me tightly when we slept together. don28 and i went to maxi hotel and he showed me around. maxi is a nicer hotel compared to gabion but more expensive of cos. it has spa, sauna, massage, pool, ktv. come evening, after shower we went to Silver River just nearby for dinner. costs 220k for 4 of us for food, drinks and ciggies.

bought some drinks and back hotel then watched tv and tcss with S. then S asked want another shot? of cos so we bonk one more round and later called it a night,zzzzzzz.
Old 29-05-2011, 11:16 PM
Samster

xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

28-05-2011 saturday

gave S another round of missionary, doggie and cum then some tips before she left. had breakfast with don28 then decided today we going to try villa ceweks. before that, we changed our room from standard to deluxe. at around 1000 am driver fetch us with another hotel guest, an uncle. first stop ruko, we just looked around only, saw our ceweks of yesterday, S just came
back, but i avoided her, uncle book his cewek at 300k at top 10. saturday pricing increases, then over at villa, we looked around. at one blue color joint, i spotted a specky chick. not bad. she smiled and waved at me, pricing at 600k, cant reduce the papi said. already quite a number of 'hungry wolves' prowling around already that time, . okt of houses busily hawking
their goods. i walked further to see around, saw few yesterday ceweks calling me darling, book me.,come to me, before i u-turn back and booked NL the specky cewek. don28 got his cewek at 500k at house 12a.

back to hotel and rested then a while got a knock on door. not same..oh its don28 cewek,.showed her to correct room..if not i take her, haha. not long later, NL arrived. wah say, this cewek sure will be handful. got 3 phones, 1 sony notebook, and 2 bagful of things. NL stripped off and put a nightwear then she teased me and we ran around play catch in the room, caught
her then kissed her, then fondled her average boobs while slid in her panties and fingered her until wet. she dont allow painting, so sucked her titties and then cd on, then entered her missionary, while rubbed her clit, then changed to cowgirl, she rocked herself well, then changed doggie, and scissors and blast cum on her tits.

NL took me to bathroom to washup, shampoo my hair, then soap me all over and then bath me, wanted to return favor but she refused. prefer her own. after that all went downhill liao, she took a nap, then her phones constantly ringing, many of her 'darlings' of cos, who missed the boat to book her. this already irritated me. since she still sleeping, don28 went to Do & Me for a light lunch. back room, NL dressed up and wanted to go out, ask me to accompany her. said wanted go meet friends. we dropped by don28's room then our ceweks then talked to each other and then we went down to Do & Me again as ceweks are hungry. another round of phone calls for NL. said she wanted go meet friend, asked me to buy clothes, damn, so we said not feel like going out. so ceweks a bit boh song liao. back to my room we just see tv and tcss. the ceweks hugged us and glued to us. then the ceweks found a reason to go out say want go buy pulsa (top up prepaid), ya rite, but they didnt ask money,..so sometime later they back and NL already wear different shirt.

already late evening, don28 and cewek left us for more rounds,. NL, still in my embrace, asked if she can go to disco,i said no, then fondled her and wants to start the next round action, kissed her and wants to strip her but she pushed me away. ok la...this is the last straw... i got up then i asked her to LEAVE!! she sat on bed quietly. i took her stuff and put in one corner..i even opened the door, still no response..she closed the door and continue to lie on bed. no movement for next 30 minutes,,then this happened, my phone rang and its call from one of regular cewek i book at batam. asked me when i going to batam to meet her, talked a while then NL snatched my phone and talked trash to the batam cewek. i asked her back
my phonebut she refused, so had to wrestle her and this moment I accidentally rough her up..got back my phone but NL was in pain and cried. at same time batam cewek sms me back and its not good words from her also. replied her back to relate the actual situation but she was having none of it. damn...she even replied i shouldn't lie to her and gave excuses of not going to see her, i was like wtf....what did i did wrong?

NL asked me for what was her fault that I want to ask her to leave,.i told her i can't tolerate her nonsence further, its wasting my time, then she made few phone calls and dressed up to leave after calling her papi to explain the reason to leave. see her off at the door around 11pm. the guys at reception area were quite suprised to see a cewek going off at late night instead of morning.

watched tv a while then ended the night alone, regrettable i chose NL, i can't stand her antics, so im pissed off, many other ceweks out there, but i.....haizzzz
Old 29-05-2011, 11:17 PM
Samster

29-05-2011 sunday

had breakfast with don28 then we confirmed with reception our ferry departure time and paid our hotel bills at 335k for standard and deluxe room for 2 days. driver sent us to ferry terminal at 1100am and we each tipped him 10k. we took the 1200pm second ferry to harbourfront. had lunch then we said goodbye here. went to airport for flight back to KL.

special thanks to bro don28 for bringing and showing me around for this trip. appereciate it very much. nice to meet u. end of FR for this first trip of mine to TBK.

hope to hear comments/advices/brickbats from all bros here. thanks for reading.
Old 30-05-2011, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Good FR Mas xiongmao

In the best of parties involved DO NOT touch the cewe in the heat of moment situation.

If ever you are reported to the polisi , Pak cringe to tell you more.

Indo polisi will chance upon this and make you pay for it .

Mas xiongmao lucky the cewe never report you.

Many years ago in Batam one of Pak's teman ruffled a cewe brutally and he got a damn heafy fine around RP30 juta fine and jailed.

Count yourself lucky this time Mas
Old 30-05-2011, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Nice FRs tere Don n XiongMao.

Tks....
Old 30-05-2011, 10:43 PM
Samster

Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice & detail FR XiongMao .
By the way what is painting ?
Old 30-05-2011, 11:33 PM
Samster

S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Jilpek dong slurp slurp Enak banget
Old 31-05-2011, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Good FR Mas xiongmao. In the best of parties involved DO NOT touch the cewe in the heat of moment situation. If ever you are reported to the polisi , Pak cringe to tell you more. Indo polisi will chance upon this and make you pay for it. Mas xiongmao lucky the cewe never report you.

Many years ago in Batam one of Pak's teman ruffled a cewe brutally and he got a damn heafy fine around RP30 juta fine and jailed.

Count yourself lucky this time Mas
pak prez..thanks for the advise/reminder, and sorry for hurting yr
'rakyat'...guess i never absorb her lovey dovey attitude...

Quote:
i guess pak prez has answered it...u know, use tongue to work on
below area...
Old 31-05-2011, 09:48 AM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Aka DATY...
Old 31-05-2011, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiongmao View Post
29-05-2011 sunday

had breakfast with don28 then we confirmed with reception our ferry departure time and paid our hotel bills at 335k for standard and deluxe room for 2 days. driver sent us to ferry terminal at 1100am and we each tipped him 10k. we took the 1200pm second ferry to harbourfront. had lunch then we said goodbye here. went to airport for flight back to KL.

special thanks to bro don28 for bringing and showing me around for this trip. appereciate it very much. nice to meet u. end of FR for this first trip of mine to TBK.

hope to hear comments/advices/brickbats from all bros here. thanks for reading.
next time bring me to there also hah? ok?

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 31-05-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
dong slurp slurp Enak banget
ehh , don`t understand indon or malay but know already.thk

below area...[/QUOTE]

understand. It will be good to bath them yourself before this act & make sure u don`t smell something fishy there.Observe the area is there any abnormality like lump or rash or wart. I consider this a bit dangerous due to Indon cewek like to hv sex first than bath & they only wash the below part instead of whole body.That what i hv observe. Take care Bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Aka DATY...
DATY stand for what ?
Old 01-06-2011, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
DATY stand for what ?
http://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=155447
Old 01-06-2011, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
ehh , don`t understand indon or malay but know already.thk

below area...
understand. It will be good to bath them yourself before this act & make sure u don`t smell something fishy there.Observe the area is there any abnormality like lump or rash or wart. I consider this a bit dangerous due to Indon cewek like to hv sex first than bath & they only wash the below part instead of whole body.That what i hv observe. Take care Bro.

DATY stand for what ?[/QUOTE]

Pak was talking about licking the new Magnum ice cream

Tsk tsk tsk what were you all thinking

Jil short for Jilat and pek short for pepek (pussy)

Pak personal favorit JILBO any Mas knows whats that
Old 01-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zidane86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May going this weekend waiting for my Indonesia friend secdule.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1