The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-01-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacadew View Post
My logical mind: wait till there’s more fishes in the ocean before going fishing again.

My “little bro mind”: no fish, prawn also can 🤦🏼..

FR for https://sglonelyguy.site/massage-amy/

So I stupidly requested for a 90 min session, paid $150 and left in 40 mins, it was at that time I told myself...
Huh? You booked for 90 mins beforehand? And no chemistry to just hang around and chat for another 40+ mins? Situation becoming awkward?

This is precisely why I stress that first session should always be 60 mins, no matter how ang the lady is.
Old 18-01-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 4
Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Huh? You booked for 90 mins beforehand? And no chemistry to just hang around and chat for another 40+ mins? Situation becoming awkward?

This is precisely why I stress that first session should always be 60 mins, no matter how ang the lady is.
Yeah booked 90 minutes beforehand, stupid lol. Haha.. not no chemistry la, I just think her playability is not so high so no point to ngeh ngeh stay longer lo .. lol next time all first time will stick to 60 minutes 😂
Old 18-01-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
My logical mind: wait till there’s more fishes in the ocean before going fishing again.

I had some time to kill in the morning, was reading through the forum and usually I would go for my usual ie: Melody, Judy for a good massage and a milf release, somehow today I backside itchy and decided to try something new.

Overall: 5/10

Looks: 8/10
Massage:2/10
Sensual:4/10

She does not look like her photos, at the same time she’s not ugly ah - like one of the bros said, the hot OL “super plain vanilla” lol

Massage was done on a bed which was abit imbalanced (or maybe I too heavy &#128514 no towel, means just lie on the bed cover - I doubt the next bro will get a new bed cover, room smells heavily of smoke (her diffuser spoil in her defence). No strength for massage so if you’re opting for good massage don’t bother

Sensual wise, nothing to shout the usual in SN and cannot zhut. So I stupidly requested for a 90 min session, paid $150 and left in 40 mins, it was at that time I told myself, I shouldn’t do a massage after XE, who raise the bar so high- whatever follows is just zzz...

Time for me to just practice my right hand.. and wait for new supply lol..
For 90min, she should at least offer you 2 shots. Unless you declined 2nd shot or you finish 2 shots in 40 min?
Old 18-01-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
Jacket998 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJacket998 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJacket998 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
FR for Sophia

https://sglonelyguy.site/sophia-massage/

was at orchard area with time, made some booking msg and as expected all full but she was available at short notice so took up the offer. End up, its not really at orchard, still need to travel a bit.

Looks - 5.5, face features fall abit flat and need to give massive discount from online, body boods is quite good. overall looks/body wise still ok for me to proceed.

Overall Service - 3, pretty good bbbj skills and spent most of the session on it actually, that is it, the rest of the menu items were poorly done. No covering for the bed (almost wanted to leave already) and very early i realized most likely my timing overlapped with another bro. Wanted to clear me off ASAP but i was being an ass, surprisingly she did not lose temper but worked through this "difficult" customer with some whining, ignoring the furiously blinking phone. My suspicion was confirmed when I left at around 45 mins and even before i put on my shoes she already gave instruction to next bro to proceed up. I definitely did not get this early entry treatment lor.....

Overall rating 3/10, gave some points for the little positives in the session, perhaps the rush of time compromised her standards but fast food operating style with poor hygiene cannot be forgibven . RTM ? even if free is also a waste of time.

Bro, i guess is not fair for both parties. Cause u stated her schduele is full and within short notice there is a small slot. So u took up the offer still. But at the end u stated is a waste of time cause timing compromises her standard. Perhaps u should book a day when her slot is free and not so rush and gv her another chance.

Cause i visited this particular masseur before and i think she really did a nice one for me. I guess is normal all them do put beddings and all i visited have them on because is hygience purposes. But i do agree with u that her bbbj skills are pretty good. And is a little further from orchard.
Old 18-01-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I had some time to kill in the morning, was reading through the forum and usually I would go for my usual ie: Melody, Judy for a good massage and a milf release, somehow today I backside itchy and decided to try something new.

Overall: 5/10

Looks: 8/10
Massage:2/10
Sensual:4/10

She does not look like her photos, at the same time she’s not ugly ah - like one of the bros said, the hot OL “super plain vanilla” lol

Massage was done on a bed which was abit imbalanced (or maybe I too heavy &#128514 no towel, means just lie on the bed cover - I doubt the next bro will get a new bed cover, room smells heavily of smoke (her diffuser spoil in her defence). No strength for massage so if you’re opting for good massage don’t bother

Sensual wise, nothing to shout the usual in SN and cannot zhut. So I stupidly requested for a 90 min session, paid $150 and left in 40 mins, it was at that time I told myself, I shouldn’t do a massage after XE, who raise the bar so high- whatever follows is just zzz...

Time for me to just practice my right hand.. and wait for new supply lol..
So she not even let u do the second shot? Or u not even got feel to second shot?

Take a 30mins nap there bro
Old 18-01-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ilwnbnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
FR for Sophia

was at orchard area with time, made some booking msg and as expected all full but she was available at short notice so took up the offer. End up, its not really at orchard, still need to travel a bit.

Looks - 5.5, face features fall abit flat and need to give massive discount from online, body boods is quite good. overall looks/body wise still ok for me to proceed.

Overall Service - 3, pretty good bbbj skills and spent most of the session on it actually, that is it, the rest of the menu items were poorly done. No covering for the bed (almost wanted to leave already) and very early i realized most likely my timing overlapped with another bro. Wanted to clear me off ASAP but i was being an ass, surprisingly she did not lose temper but worked through this "difficult" customer with some whining, ignoring the furiously blinking phone. My suspicion was confirmed when I left at around 45 mins and even before i put on my shoes she already gave instruction to next bro to proceed up. I definitely did not get this early entry treatment lor.....

Overall rating 3/10, gave some points for the little positives in the session, perhaps the rush of time compromised her standards but fast food operating style with poor hygiene cannot be forgibven . RTM ? even if free is also a waste of time.
I've tried this girl a couple of times and don't agree with this review. Even if it was a double booking and a rushed job, she still gave you the full 45 minutes and tried her best. I don't think she deserves such a harsh review. I know of some bros who have tried her and think she's great. Her looks and service are definitely better than a lot of the offerings currently available and I'm sure many bros would rate her a lot higher.

Just remember one man's meat is another man's poison.

Bad days happen, but do spare a thought for the girls working here. A bit of kindness goes a long way.
Old 18-01-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!Chewbacadew is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
For 90min, she should at least offer you 2 shots. Unless you declined 2nd shot or you finish 2 shots in 40 min?
She did offer, I told her I just wanted 1 shot (old man already) cannot release too much on frequent basis lol
Old 18-01-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
FR for Sophia

I visited Sophia recently too, strikes me as one of those better looking ones out there, a well kept lady. So i find it odd you gave 5.5 for looks...i mean i trust my own eyes and judgement, wont be the reject kind.

She never short change me, full 60min. Yes she is packed, expected from an AP or potential AP
Old 18-01-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of

FR for Zuo Zuo
https://sglonelyguy.site/zuo-zuo-massage/

Had the chance to try her recently

Looks: 6.5/10 Plain, similar to Aimee category.
Body: slim, boobs ok sized to her frame, u will have something to play with
Sensual: vanilla. If u have booked QT she's the same, probably from the same 'teacher'.

Rtm: no
Old 18-01-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
FR for Zuo Zuo
https://sglonelyguy.site/zuo-zuo-massage/

Had the chance to try her recently

Looks: 6.5/10 Plain, similar to Aimee category.
Body: slim, boobs ok sized to her frame, u will have something to play with
Sensual: vanilla. If u have booked QT she's the same, probably from the same 'teacher'.

Rtm: no
I found your fr is more accurate coz is similar to my taste/rate

Luckily i guess i missed nothing from her

I better stick to my reg till cny
Old 18-01-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
QWERTY6662 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keen to try home-based for the first time but worried that i could be somehow traced through my number (which we need to register with the telco using NRIC). Wondering if any bros can share how you work around this?
Old 18-01-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
So she not even let u do the second shot? Or u not even got feel to second shot?

Take a 30mins nap there bro
有心无力😂 (got heart no strength) .. she look buay pai la, but service is really vanilla extra gao - I told her to FN, she told me must tip (siao, tao nao pai) - but I must say her apartment is really nice, one of the better ones I’ve been in recent times, so if you have extra cash to spare.. why not hehe
Old 18-01-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Arcarc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.site/anna-massage/

Just have a session with her.

Looks: 8/10 SYT (Photo need to be discounted)
boobs: 36B
Sensual: vanilla
massage: got the strength but not a real massage just press here and there
BJ + CIM: NA, request for that but she want to do with cap so i reject and just go for HJ.
HJ: 1/10 my right hand do better her, she hold it without making any sexy moan or a sound. have to hold her boob and guide her to the speed.

RTM: No. (ps i should have go back to sophia)
Old 18-01-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Anyone's appointment got cancelled today by Aini?
Old 18-01-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
Anyone's appointment got cancelled today by Aini?
Did she offer you the next slot in two weeks later?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1