The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9628 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My one and only cheating partner

needs to restock tissues...
thanks for the update...
Old 21-07-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
needs to restock tissues...
thanks for the update...
Thanks for the encouragement bro, will try to update soon. Down with flu yesterday
Old 22-07-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
Thanks for the encouragement bro, will try to update soon. Down with flu yesterday
take care & have a good rest...
will be camping here for your updates...
Old 23-07-2023, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
Humpy Dumpty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Flu this year is no joke. Get well soon TS!
Old 23-07-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humpy Dumpty View Post
Flu this year is no joke. Get well soon TS!
Thanks bro, I agree with that 😄
Old 24-07-2023, 06:02 AM
Samster

Part 17

The retreat (6) end
The team met at 8am for breakfast and water sports after that."cb kia confirm show off his bod later" I thought to myself. True enough, N appeared topless with beach shorts, triggering wows from the ladies in the team. After the activities, the team sat there to just chil when I received a Telegram message.

T: just telling you, I am going to give N oral in awhile, don't get jealous ok? I just can't reject those abs....You are still better...stranger....hehe

I did not reply, looked up, saw N and T walking away in different
directions quietly trying not to attract attention. I felt some jealously to be honest but at the same time having the girlfriend vibes from T. Mixed twisted feelings..
30 mins or so later, T appeared with some food and drinks along with N. I tried to ignore the fact that N just unloaded onto T's face but I supposed you can't hide some emotions.
*Telegram message comes in

T: angry? Your face so black.

Me: nah, just thinking why does a blow...takes so long? You two go paktor ar? Or he cannot get it up?

*video comes in
I made sure no one will see my phone from behind and opened the video.
As expected, T was blowing N in our room, dude was enjoying the skills of T. "What a cb face...Do I look like this when T was blowing me" I thought to myself .
Just when I thought that's all there is to it, I saw T getting up from her kneeling position and hold N's hands, they started to walk towards...my bed!?? Wtf T???? I looked up from my phone to see T giving me a cheeky smile, when I looked down again at the video, N was on my bed while T was rocking on top of him!!! That movement...reminds me of the car episode, I got a slight hardon thinking of that..She looked into the camera with a slutty expression....They were fucking on the bed that I was using...I paused the video and looked up with anger. T was busy chatting with the rest, I took a deep breath and carried on watching. Soon after, N placed T against the wall and started pumping her from behind..

N: I'm coming..T.. inside?

T reacted immediately, withdrew from the position, kneel down and took every inches of N's cock into her mouth, sucking up every drop that was dispersed from him. I can see N's disappointment at not being able to finish inside her. I felt better after that tho. "Loser" I thought to myself..
*Telegram message

T: hehe

Me: wtf? You not only let him in, you did it on the bed I was using?

T: I thought it was fun, it excites him.....and me too... because I haven't been to your room and we are going back to sg tomorrow....

Me:.....

T: don't angry ok? I made him request for change of bedsheets already. Hehe

I didn't reply her but carried on with the activities for the day. Before going back to sg the next day, we made out two more times (in her room, not mine..nbcb&#128514, I made sure to finish inside her to make myself feel more balanced mentally while she blew N again right before check out(no sex this time, or so she said). I went back to sg feeling satisfied yet angry.....

Next up will be a break from T, time for mini episodes on S before T shows her true colors. Stay tuned!
Old 24-07-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

welcum back...
thanks for the updates...
Old 24-07-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5076 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Follow your story until blur liao … who is S again ?

Thanks
Old 25-07-2023, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Follow your story until blur liao … who is S again ?

Thanks
S is my wife. She was briefly mentioned in a mini episode earlier too, Thanks for following the story. Appreciate it
Old 25-07-2023, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5076 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
S is my wife. She was briefly mentioned in a mini episode earlier too, Thanks for following the story. Appreciate it
Oic thanks ... continue with the story ...

Btw, just wondering, this is a true story or just fiction ?

Thanks
Old 25-07-2023, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Oic thanks ... continue with the story ...

Btw, just wondering, this is a true story or just fiction ?

Thanks
True but some details like initials and job industry was changed, cannot too much personal details, haha. The important parts are true tho. Just trying to remember as much as I can
Old 25-07-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

S sounds like she up to something. Feels like she a naughty girl?
Old 25-07-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Part 18
Appreciate the encouragement from all!

My wife - S(1)
Me opening the door to my house: bb, I'm back!

S appearing from the room after awhile: oh, you are back? I didn't expect so early. Hehe

Me: huh? Maybe because not much jam on the way back. What were you doing inside? You looked so surprised that I am back.

S: huh? No ar, I was taking a nap..3 days you not at home, I feel so. bored, so keep sleeping...

"That expression again" I thought to myself, she's hiding some thoughts from me again but no big deal, maybe she diy and embarrassed to say. I brushed it off and unpacked all my stuff before taking a nap.
Halfway into my nap, I felt something wet on my cock, I woke up to see S blowing my half erected cock while making slutty sound.

S: mmm...mmmm....mmmm

Being the horny bastard I am, I got an immediate reaction, pushed her head down fast to her surprise...she nearly fell off the bed due to my sudden reaction 😂

Me: you miss me huh? So much that you need to eat it when I am asleep?

S: yes...can I blow you in just my undergarments?

Me: you can go naked for all I care, I don't mind.

S took off her outer clothing to reveal her not big but perky B cups and lengthy legs beneath a set of wine red lacy bra and mini panties..

Me: when did you buy this set? I haven't seen it before...

S while licking my balls: just two days ago...when you went for your retreat...mmmm...

Me: ahh, that feels good...why the sudden purchase tho?

After a long silence..

S: I..I.....bought it to surprise you
Then she starts to launch a full attack on me, slurping me, taking up every inch of my manhood like she never ate it before...

Me: get up, I need a hole

S: no....let me serve you......

S proceeds to serve me in a way that I never felt before....almost like she's... blowing.... others....
before I can think further..

Me: I'm coming, let me finish in your mouth..arrghhh

S carried on like nothing, I felt myself coming and I unloaded into her mouth, to my surprise, she did something which she never done before. As I was shooting, she carried on sucking, in the process lengthening my orgasm.....

Me: where did you learn that from? Feels damn good.....(me trying to hide the fact that T does it often)

S after spitting out my army: ....glad you like it....hehe
She said without answering my question.

I knew something is up based on my understanding of her but I will take my time to fish it out. I also know it will not be a very serious matter...
Old 25-07-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
S sounds like she up to something. Feels like she a naughty girl?
Nice, upz your post
Old 25-07-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Looking forward to hearing how naughty S is !! Update again soon!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1