The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1792 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future
Re: Have you ever want to try fucking fat / obese women?

I've had a few chubby ones in my life. I'm about 75kg and the fattest one I had was about 95kg and standing about 155cm so her BMI is quite bad! haha. The memorable ones are:

1. Was in KL for holiday during my uni days and bumped into a friend's friend at Hard Rock. Had met a few times at dinners and bbq but just kinda "hi-bye" but this time maybe cos we had some drinks we were talking and flirting. She's chubby rather than fat - maybe 70kg and 155cm - definitely have to buy L or XL at Zara. Anyway I told her I was hungry so she said she was too and by this time was quite touchy with me so I thought got chance. I drove us to a prata place but parked in a dark area. Before I got out of the car I leaned over and kissed her out of the blue. She kissed me back and before you know it she had my cock out, sat on it raw and effortlessly cos she was so damn wet and we were fucking like rabbits. I asked if I could cum into her and she whispered into my ear "please" and I just let go. We had supper, sent her back home and I never saw her again.

2. The fattest one I had was the 95kg chick. Mid 20s and inexperienced but damn adventurous cos she would send me pics of her wet boobs after her shower, upskirt at her office (cannot see her cunt cos her thighs too fat), her huge braless tits (bloody hell I don't know it was maybe like GG cup) in a t-shirt before going to bed, her g-string going right in between her huge ass cheeks, her shaven pussy with fat brown lips - then she spread it to show me how pink it was inside. We met up for a fuck and she was soooooo damn wet. Even though she said cannot raw, I did and then once my cock was buried deep in her pussy with no condom, I asked if she feels ok and she said "amazing". When I finger her it was easily with three fingers cos there was so much juice - think maybe could have fisted her but I'm not that kind of guy! Did it doggy and missionarry and cowgirl with the cowgirl being the best cos I liked her huge weight on me and also her gargantuan tits slapping me silly in the face. I shot a big load inside her then got her to lie down while I looked at it dripping out!

So my experiences with chubby and fat chicks have been damn fun.
Old 16-05-2024, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

About to try a 28 Chinese chubby girl tonight!
Will share when I can.
Old 16-05-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
klazeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

must try, the feeling is damn different
Old 16-05-2024, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7674 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Tried once many years ago. She’s young, about 19 years old and was on a big bone and baby fats type.

After fucking her with me lying on top, she asked me how felt and I said, “felt very high”.

She smile thinking it’s the fuck that is good, but I don’t denied as her hole damn tight and boobs soft, very fair and a F cupper.

She then smack me when I told her I was feeling high because of her size compared to other slimmer girls, I am lying higher on her as compared to those slimmer girls.
Old 17-05-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
Drazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really good sharing from bros here.

Recently, I had a pinoy bbw (not maid) working here as consultant. Met her through an app and i just hack care and say wanna hook up cos horny alr, she replied ok but meet up first. Looks wise really below average but i thought after some drinks should be ok. Had a few beers with her and went to hotel with her. I got the shorter end of the stick as she is the fat type with no boobs and her fat is not curvy type, is the fat fat type. I am like whatever lah just try lor. Can see she put in effort in bj but cowgirl really took a toll on me. She was pressing down on my chest while riding and it bruised. The only good thing is that she is really tight and let me CIP her. Still chatting with her and she wants more rounds but i sober and balls drain alr, i am resistant.
Old 19-05-2024, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
xdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxdestinyfate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really good sharing from bros here.
Done a sharing on other post too.
Just late last year, had an encounter with a chubby lady. Height should be around 161 and weigh around 90kg with B cup boobs and big areola.

To summarize:
She's my niece/nephew swim coach.
Saw her a few times and began hitting her up with small talks.
Slowly texting her about swim strokes and just being friends.

One thing led to another and was at my apartment talking and chilling.

She’s really wet and loud moaner.
Gave a real good blow with a lot of slurping sound but weirdly that she don’t like been licked but I don’t care as long as I have my blowjob checked.

Did missionary and doggie with her for a good 20 mins before I unloaded.

Really require lots of effort and time to text her and meet up a few times to get close with her before all things happen naturally .

Those who are willing to spend effort and time to meet up and understands her and make friends . Jio her out for dinner and asked her not to drive and instead you picking her up so that you can make her drink and get her high. I am sure you will get a bloody good memorable experience. I’m willing to exchange.

She’s married by the way .
Old 20-05-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 642 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Tired 1, she about 80kg chubby clean shaved. Really can scream when high, want me to eat her abalone but doesnt like to bj. In returns, i f her hard till she real high and when im about to cum i faster pull out go to her mouth and stuff it in deep and Cumm inside her mouth. She end up swallow my cum and abit of her juice just for her to catch some air
Old 21-05-2024, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Have had my fair share of bbw and tbh, the ones I have had, are good in bed and blowjobs. Comparable with Malays.
Old 21-05-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Applecider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No problem with pussy even a fat girl. It just that I cant try alot positions like with a skinny girl. hahaha I wont try again. but still lucky her pussy is so shiok lah. although it cant be done in many positions
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1