The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2013, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My suggestion to all OkT...

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
Wa seh, haha.. Your this comment machiam FR liao..! Hahaha, come to think my girls past 4 years, got good de, got bad de. All memories, thanks BH gege support as always.. Hopefully in future, I still able to provide better babes.. Cheers..!
OppA.... Dun everY time said life is Bore le. Be HappY le...
Ps dun give upZ... BH sure support yr babe.... ... U still YounG & Energies le..

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Si BH, where you run and hide recently huh??? Never see you around for so long...
MengNan ahhh, I m here...... U still using same phone. I call u eat Teochew n kopi ai Mai ... call yr babe together.. Missed her
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICHARD168 View Post
Hi, support this thread......cheers...bros
Bro. Nice to meet u. Still look sweeT BBBJ Queen.. CHEERS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
Oppa BH Style ?
Bro. How r U. Wanna OppA BH style.
Nan Ge, let call Hyuna dance (^ー^)ノ

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
CommandoBonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyhunter View Post
MengNan ahhh, I m here...... U still using same phone. I call u eat Teochew n kopi ai Mai ... call yr babe together.. Missed her

Her babe go back RTC.

Last edited by CommandoBonk; 10-01-2013 at 10:55 PM.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 15
jaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Aiya. Thought can siam with the FR.. LoL..!
Since you write good FR and you like Kitty so much then unleash your talent lor.
I'm too junior, never see your tokgong FR before.

It's a commercial world here, bad FR avoid, no FR scared scared to try, good FR not sure fake or not.

Best is the power of bros, share share findings with each other.
I first do a primary search, check out the stats (hope is real) that suit me.
Then check check see which reliable bros try already and get more details from them to gauge whether to go or no to go for it.
It's a tiring process, and by the time I locked on to the target most probably long queue liao.
But nevertheless I got more hits than misses

If There's Somebody Calling Me On, She's The One 210514
Old 11-01-2013, 04:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyhunter View Post
OppA.... Dun everY time said life is Bore le. Be HappY le...
Ps dun give upZ... BH sure support yr babe.... ... U still YounG & Energies le..

Bro. How r U. Wanna OppA BH style.
Nan Ge, let call Hyuna dance (^ー^)ノ
Life is really bored, filled with ups and downs. Nobody likes downs, isn't it.. I don't want live too long, 40 - 50yo is enuff..

Ask Hyuna come serve SBF, swee boh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaikun1990 View Post
Since you write good FR and you like Kitty so much then unleash your talent lor.
I'm too junior, never see your tokgong FR before.

It's a commercial world here, bad FR avoid, no FR scared scared to try, good FR not sure fake or not.

Best is the power of bros, share share findings with each other.
I first do a primary search, check out the stats (hope is real) that suit me.
Then check check see which reliable bros try already and get more details from them to gauge whether to go or no to go for it.
It's a tiring process, and by the time I locked on to the target most probably long queue liao.
But nevertheless I got more hits than misses
Zhun boh, you until now haven see my last time FR..? Ok lah, write for you, let you guage kitty services.. She now has FJ..
Old 13-01-2013, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Life is really bored, filled with ups and downs. Nobody likes downs, isn't it.. I don't want live too long, 40 - 50yo is enuff..

Ask Hyuna come serve SBF, swee boh..
Hahaha, u still YounG le.... Your heart must fulfill confident. For A MAN... 40 and 50 juz a beginning. 男人40,50一條龙。。
BH like Hyuna ... Bubble PoP PoP... Dun every times juz call FL... Take out shirt ... FFFFFF... where got fun...
MaY be thinking to DANCE LIKE Hyuna dance on the Bed.

Quote:
Zhun boh, you until now haven see my last time FR..? Ok lah, write for you, let you guage kitty services.. She now has FJ..
Walan!... Haona your fantastic FR on Xiao Xiao to boom friendship thread also... so manY supporT friendship FR. Your perfection Part1 and Part2... expeciallY Your BKK Bangkok trip shooting the famous model... Hee Hee, u still not introduce her yet .

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 24-01-2013, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 12
AlanLeeSG is one of the Best!AlanLeeSG is one of the Best!AlanLeeSG is one of the Best!AlanLeeSG is one of the Best!

Maybe it's time to seek a better alternative?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1