The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-12-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 21
sinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinjiao is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatapple2015 View Post
I've been trying to book Xue Er. Messages goes unreplied and calls always say user busy.. Have I been blocked?
She has too many bookings. As a guide, same day booking is near impossible, and she is more likely to reply you if u offer a time range
Old 28-12-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
... calls always say user busy.. Have I been blocked?
Yes, highly possible you're blocked.

But think this is of your own doing. Through such irritating actions of yours.

Just move on, my friend.
Old 28-12-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Yes, highly possible you're blocked.

But think this is of your own doing. Through such irritating actions of yours.

Just move on, my friend.
Some of the questions asked here quite facepalm to be honest.. if ask bros opinion on ML looks/boobs/services we definitely more than willing to share our views lah. But all these "why ML no reply text, why no answer call, why no slots available, am I blocked/blacklisted", biangz unless we the okt or we have access to their numbers checking database, how we supposed to know lol.
Old 28-12-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Some of the questions asked here quite facepalm to be honest.. if ask bros opinion on ML looks/boobs/services we definitely more than willing to share our views lah. But all these "why ML no reply text, why no answer call, why no slots available, am I blocked/blacklisted", biangz unless we the okt or we have access to their numbers checking database, how we supposed to know lol.
Absolutely.

But him being blocked is a decent inference to make given that he spoke of making callS and thereafter getting the busy message.

Calling them frequently is one of the no-nos in this game.
Old 28-12-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Best way is to ignore such nuisance questions. With no answers, naturally they know they won't get answers. With answers come more questions, more answers more more questions....
Old 28-12-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I never booked a ML using phone call

Wondering will they ever pick up?
Old 28-12-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Best way is to ignore such nuisance questions. With no answers, naturally they know they won't get answers. With answers come more questions, more answers more more questions....
True bro. Sadly the phrase "Patience is a virtue" has become obsolete in our society these days. Meeting any person, including ML also must see 缘份, don't get overly fixated is the happiest way to cheong. If not fated to meet so be it isn't it, popular MLs don't necessarily mean will be a good fit for all bros, in fact some of my best encounters are the less popular ones, cos they are more inclined to deliver good services to keep customers going back to them, as compared to APs whom are not short of customers waiting in line.
Old 28-12-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
I never booked a ML using phone call

Wondering will they ever pick up?
To be fair it's quite common, encountered it often that ML phone rings during my sessions. I will be more annoyed if the ML answers the call. The only situation i will call is when it's past my booking time and I am waiting like a fool and she didn't reply to my messages that I have reached and is our session still on??? Typically ML will not answer my call under such circumstances, coz is confirm kena aeroplaned.
Old 28-12-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ever encountered ad say $100, then after deed, tell u it’s actually $120?
Kenna today. Stuck to paying the $100.
Bad end to an otherwise pleasant encounter.
Old 28-12-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I've been trying to book Xue Er. Messages goes unreplied and calls always say user busy.. Have I been blocked?
Don't u know how irritating it is when someone keep calling u.....and ur working.....
Old 28-12-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
True bro. Sadly the phrase "Patience is a virtue" has become obsolete in our society these days. Meeting any person, including ML also must see 缘份, don't get overly fixated is the happiest way to cheong. If not fated to meet so be it isn't it, popular MLs don't necessarily mean will be a good fit for all bros, in fact some of my best encounters are the less popular ones, cos they are more inclined to deliver good services to keep customers going back to them, as compared to APs whom are not short of customers waiting in line.
Me as a super regular also get no reply sometimes

Only less popular MLs will try to keep customer, else never worry about customer no matter new coming or old regular
Old 28-12-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Don't u know how irritating it is when someone keep calling u.....and ur working.....
I will sibeh dulan if someone keep calling during my sess...
Old 28-12-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
To be fair it's quite common, encountered it often that ML phone rings during my sessions. I will be more annoyed if the ML answers the call. The only situation i will call is when it's past my booking time and I am waiting like a fool and she didn't reply to my messages that I have reached and is our session still on??? Typically ML will not answer my call under such circumstances, coz is confirm kena aeroplaned.
Can't agree more. I am a firm believer in stuff like 缘分 too. Was supposed to have an appointment with Aini coming Wed after a long 2 weeks of waiting, received msg today informing me need to cancel as she got things to handle and ask me to book her from 10th onwards next yr LOL. I simply replied 有缘再约吧
Old 28-12-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 8
fatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Would just like to clarify that I have not been calling incessantly. It’s just that messages have not been replied to when I request for a booking so I tried calling. After 1 ring it just goes to user busy.
Old 28-12-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
I will sibeh dulan if someone keep calling during my sess...
It's a vicious circle for the guy.

He may rinse and repeat for other ladies and he gets blacklisted again.

Then he appears here asking if he's been blocked for Lady A, Lady B, Lady C. Or if she has gone home/gotten bao-ed/taking a break etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1