The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2009, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
RedLion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC That Provides FJ, AR, AJ and Massage With Pix

Thanks to bro Cooler 8 for ting ting contact. Booked a session with her two days back although have her number for sometime already.

Booked a room and called her. She come in 5mins. ask me whether want to Tarma with her friend but i decline. say want to try her first.

First start with bathing and she clean my didi again n again until almost come. ask her to stop. I try to enter her from behind but she ask only in bed not in the bathroom. So lanlan lah but was quite shiok then.

In bed she hug me tightly and rub me with her boobs. Didi stand up she ask whether want to go in her arse but i want BJ first. Cap me and BJ srongly until i come. Her BJ was strong, deep n very shiok.

Clean me with tissue and continue to lick my balls for a while then stop to clean herself in toilet. After lay in bed to rest n TCSS. Then i hear her stomach " roaring like thunder " !!!??? ask her why, she say she is very hungry due no take lunch. Continue to lay on bed and TCSS. She keep on saying hungry...i can hear it too. Then i sian liao. Ask her to change and goes off.

Overall quite disappointing as i booked her 2 hours n she left in 1 hour. As i sian already so pay her and ask her to go off ...!!
Me will not RTF her again. Another minus point is she always answering calls or sms. quite irriating.
Maybe my bad day thnat day hope other bro got better service from her.. Thanks to bro cooler8 again for the contact.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
martinmartini is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I would like to thank Bro Cooler for Ting Ting's contact. Tried her a few days back.

Booked a room, called her to inform the room number and she appeared within 20mins. First impression, not bad looking. Actually, i kinda like her looks (just my taste). A lao chio MILF.

She offer to bathe together, but as i have already bathed while waiting for her, so she went ahead to wash up alone while i wait naked on bed.

She came out of the bath room with a cup of hot water...it was for the hot-water-treatment bbbj, Not Bad

B4 the action started, she asked me if i want to cum in her (with CD of course) or cum with bbbj. I opt for bbbj. Her bbbj not too bad with good sucking and occasionally hand action. After about 15 mins of bbbj, her action intensified and with no hands bbbj. Couldnt take it any more and came in her mouth

After that, she did a massage for me with both of us naked. Can feel her pussy hair on my butt...hahaha. The massage was okay but not much strength. Cannot compare to those professional ones lah.

I was too tired and didnt think i can go for 2nd round and she has another bro waiting for her in the same hotel, she asked me if she can go off and i said okay and we parted.

Here are my ratings for her:

Looks: 7/10 (Lao chio MILF, i like)
Figure: Slim
Height: 1.63 (approximately)
Wt: 45kg (approximately)
Pussy: No try, so cant comment, but it's not trimmed/shaved from what i can see
Boobs: around B+, but it's enhanced
BBBJ: 7/10 (good strong sucking)
FJ: no try

Thanks for reading and if wanna try, please get contacts from Bro Cooler.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 21
cooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud of

Bros that interested please pm me for contact
Old 06-03-2009, 11:31 PM
Samster

cooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud of

Old 07-03-2009, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 20
terry1982 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterterry1982 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterterry1982 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterterry1982 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

firstly a big thank to bro cooler for sharing tingting contact..so heres my short FR for her...msg her this morning to make an appointment at 1pm..

Name: Tingting
looks: 7/10(sld be quite chio when she's young)
boobs: b-c cups
skin: smooth
bbbj: 8/10
Ar: 9/10-shiok
Fj: nope
Aj: 9/10
Painting: nope
kissing: nope

Damage: 60/1hr/1shot
RTF: Yes!!!(i'll be back)
Old 07-03-2009, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry1982 View Post
firstly a big thank to bro cooler for sharing tingting contact..so heres my short FR for her...msg her this morning to make an appointment at 1pm..

Name: Tingting
looks: 7/10(sld be quite chio when she's young)
boobs: b-c cups
skin: smooth
bbbj: 8/10
Ar: 9/10-shiok
Fj: nope
Aj: 9/10
Painting: nope
kissing: nope

Damage: 60/1hr/1shot
RTF: Yes!!!(i'll be back)
Bro thanks for ur FR on Ting Ting
Old 08-03-2009, 09:10 PM
Samster

Old 08-03-2009, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 18
ahl30ng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahl30ng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow she still ard ar....must RTF liao kekeke
Old 08-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahl30ng View Post
Wow she still ard ar....must RTF liao kekeke
Bro faster RTF her.....as i going to retirement soon....... Currently semi retirement.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 18
ahl30ng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahl30ng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler08 View Post
Bro faster RTF her.....as i going to retirement soon....... Currently semi retirement.
Cant liao saw another thead on apple....hmmm going to try her first....still got one backlog to clear...but asking for apple's contact in advance just incase the other FL's not free....can bo hee
Old 09-03-2009, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahl30ng View Post
Cant liao saw another thead on apple....hmmm going to try her first....still got one backlog to clear...but asking for apple's contact in advance just incase the other FL's not free....can bo hee

Bro contact already in u inbox
Old 09-03-2009, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Bro can pm me her contact please. Thanks.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
Bro can pm me her contact please. Thanks.
Bro please check ur mail

Old 09-03-2009, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
famph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can msg me her contact....feeling horny
Old 09-03-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster

Thread closed on 09/Mar/09
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1