The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-01-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
footfetysh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Miki - Lust365

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthr...highlight=miki

Looks: SYT (Cai face), same as the picture posted
Body: A little baby fats
Boobs: soft milkbags and nipple
BBBJ: 10/10 (One of the best, especially the balls-play)
CIM: Fly to heaven
Massage: Interesting, must try
GFE: 10/10 (Makes you feel really comfortable and know her for damn long already)
FJ: She's a super hardworker
RTF: Worthly but would like to try others
Old 07-01-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 6
coqster is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoqster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://thaisecrets69.weebly.com/kim.html

Kim - Seduction

Looks: 5/10
Body: 6/10 A+ cup boobs. Very petite and slim. 150+Cm
Bbbj: 5/10 first time in service
FJ: 7/10
GFE: barely any English. Ask me shower myself maybe cause she shy

For bros who like petite and newbie girls from countryside can consider. But not my style
Old 07-01-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
oneperfectshot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Any bros tried ice or candy for rollypolly? Looks too good to be true lol if you tried and not convenient to share in forum can PM me, happy bonking guys!
those can aj better avoid... maybe ladyboy in disguise

if it's too good to be true, it usually is... try and let us know!
Old 07-01-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

JANE from TEERUKLOVER

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=913745

Okt: Used this stable before. Friendly, prompt, efficient. Also very understanding when I had to suddenly postpone and rearrange my booking. Kudos to Bro SK!

Very Happy

Location: Central. Mrt and bus stops nearby. Street parking can be tricky during peak hours though.

Happy

Venue: Quite safe easy access by following Okt's swift instructions. Room is tiny and not very clean, quite comfortable single bed though. Shower area very small very tight squeeze for 2. Towels quite big, fresh and clean, pleasant surprise!

Not So Happy

Looks: Very happy to say that Jane does indeed live up to the description as advertised i e ♛ JANE ♛ HI-END KTV LOOKS GIRL WITH KILLER BODS❣❣

She is a fair, pretty, demure and sweet looking 24-25yo lady from Bkk, could easily pass off as a local Orchard Road/Bugis Junction chiobu! Shortish bob cut hairstyle with a fine lovely shapely sharpish nose. Beautiful sparkling big eyes, soft luscious lips and soft tongue.

Jane almost fully resembles both advert photos above. That said I think she looks prettier irl compared to photos.

Stats a close match

Excellent

Boobs: Beautiful sensuous natural perky firm tear shaped B+/C- cup boobs with thick sensual light brown bottle nipples.
Great to tweak, lick and suck on her nipples and squeeze her boobs! She sure seems to love it, gets her high and wet, with big turn on high looks on her pretty sweet face together with soft moans and hands caressing my face, very nice!

Stats just about match

Excellent

Body: Fabulous hot sexy sensual proportionate body! 165cm height and 49-50kg weight. Slim tallish model like body without any fats. Smooth tight supple skin, sexy shapely longish legs. Beautiful sexy slim back, perky juicy bum, pussy has light thin hair and is quite tight.

Jane has ink on her back. Irl her body and legs almost fully resemble the advert photos above.

Stats just about match

Excellent

Service: Tbh this is not Jane's strong point but since I was given an earlier warning I went in with low expectations on this front so was actually quite pleasantly surprised that it turned out to be not that bad.

Very much gf natural inexperienced amateurish sex, except maybe for FJ but more on that later

HJ was nice as she gazed at me with her beautiful eyes while trying to get me hard and chatting and laughing with me.

CBJ, which I don't like but was prepared for this, so not so bad. In fact she did quite a good job going deep while licking my capped head and seeing a chiobu like her bobbing her head up and down made it even nicer, lol.

I also instructed her to lick my balls, which surprisingly she did nicely together with sucking on them as well. But the biggest surprise was when she went even lower and licked my perineum but no ar though, lol.

The good part was that Jane seemed to enjoy my foreplay on her, became totally relaxed then high and then wet, lol. Apart from ravishing her beautiful boobs, i licked her body all over, then painted and gave her some gentle light fingering as well.

Initially Jane kissed me on the lips which was already nice but as I slowly got her comfy and high, her lips melted and we had very nice frenching but not yet dfk though. Very nice bod to bod, skin contact, hands caressing and grip.

FJ was the big standout as i could see and feel Jane slowly build up in ecstasy until she reached a climax. It was made even better because it felt natural, genuine and non commercial.

Her pussy is quite tight and accommodating to any positions. But sense she cannot take too hard a pounding for a long time and also uses quite a lot of ky.

She started off on top, cowgal and this was an awesome sight, taking in her pretty face getting sultry horny, beautiful boobs which I squeezed and sucked on, hot model slim bod. At first she slowly squated easing my throbbing hard cock into her. Then she clasped her thighs and legs, rocking back and forth, which finally led to lotus, frenching and then dfk, with her arms clasped around me, bingo!

Doggie was also very nice, taking in her beautiful sensuous model back and squeezing her sexy juicy perky smooth firm bum. Jane auto went into doggie which added to the thrill, lol.

Ended with Misch which was the cherry on the cake as Jane totally let herself go and cum, hot passionate dfk now, great skin, bod, legs contact, very nice eye contact and she gripped and embraced me tightly for quite some time after we both came, still dfk, fantastic!

She also gave me a soothing light massage at the end which was nice.

Stats not quite match

Very Happy

Here I am biased because even though Jane did not provide all the services as listed, the overall sex action was to me, enjoyable.

GFE: Imho this is where Jane truly shines and is outstanding. Genuine natural non commercial high GFE.

It also helps that Jane speaks good english for a Thai WL.
She is a good conversationalist, clever, sharp and funny, makes for very good company.

But think you must not be pushy and give a bit of time to break ice with her. Following this, kiss, melt kiss, frenching and finally dfk should flow, well hopefully as that's the endgame, lol.

Definite quality young mistress material but beware of her strong KC charms, lol

Stats just about match

Excellent

Conclusion: For Looks and Body, Jane is probably one of the best gals I have tried in D1 thus far.

However when it comes to Service and even GFE, apart from basics, I sense each customer's experience with Jane shall probably be subject as to how you gel with her. Can't be helped, she is fair and pretty with a hot natural body

So if you are looking for a sure bet experience (Service + GFE) then I would suggest you give Jane a pass.

But if you are prepared to take your chances, don't have high expectations, go slow, be nice, gentle and ease in with the flow, then I think you stand on balance a good chance of enjoying yourself with a fair pretty hot body entertaining siambu.

PS. It is noteworthy that Jane's rate has increased from the initial rate. Also, apparently her charge out rate in Bkk is 15kbht. This does not happen without reason.
Old 07-01-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Yanbaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*FR FOR FL

AREA : SG
Name : Angel Wine
ID :
Looks : 9 / 10 ( very close to picture )
Age (Est) : Pg Said 29 but look younger than that
Body : Slim curvy type
Boobs : Natural C
Kissing : 5 / 10 ( Light kisses only )
Catbath : 8 / 10
BBBJ : 9 / 10 ( tongue play is crazy )
Painting : 5 / 10 ( tried ok just for a short while )
FJ : 10 / 10
GFE : 10 / 10
Massage : 9 / 10

Overall Experience : 9 / 10

RTF/RTM : Will try others first but will give a thought on coming back so yes to RTF!

Remarks (if any) : Great OKT to start with….Great & friendly lady with great personality who speak English quite fluent so language not a barrier and GFE build up fast … offered great massage & does not rush things. Personally love the way she looks at me when BBBJ & Bang… very seductive… worth the cash spend

Date : 07/01/23
Old 07-01-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ClingClong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthr...highlight=miki

Miki - Lust

Face 8/10 99% pic, good looking
Body: 9/10: Almost perfect, slim and fair like those event models.
Boobs: 8.5/10: Perky and small b cups,big boob lovers may give her a miss.
FJ: 9/10 : Fantastic
Frenching 9/10: Tonguefighter, catbath is so good.
BBBJ 8/10: Nearly cim so many times and gives great AR.
GFE 9/10: English is great and as good as real gf.

RTF: Yes

Posting FR so bros don't miss out. Really one of the best bonks.
Old 07-01-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 0
Mayoigo is a glorious beacon of lightMayoigo is a glorious beacon of lightMayoigo is a glorious beacon of lightMayoigo is a glorious beacon of lightMayoigo is a glorious beacon of lightMayoigo is a glorious beacon of light

Risa and Id from naravee

Just have a tarma session with b9th risa and id.

Place is discreet. Shared bathroom tho.

Sop showered for you after each shot.

Fun session. Both are 80% look like photo.

9/10 bbbj

10/10 FJ no rush.

Service is good no rush at all.

No barrier in communicating. Friendly
Old 07-01-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 9
Aroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud of

Piano from Club Friday

Looks: 8/10 Get the vibe of having secret affair with sexy young OL colleague.

Body: 9/10 Well maintained sexy body. Can really see her gym efforts to maintain the body.

Boobs: 9/10 Big and soft Cs. A little sag because of the size. Great for groping and squeezing.

BBBJ: 6/10 BBBJ is nice. Can be improved though.

FJ: 10 /10 Very responsive and accommodates the different positions. The sex was really good.

GFE: 10/10 A lot of effort into keeping me comfortable and treat me like a boyfriend that she wants to take care. This one can tio KC one.

Overall a very very good bonk. I walked out the unit feeling glad that I spent this money to book this session.
Old 07-01-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 21
dohman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdohman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Davy from TheRegentLust
Date 日期 : 7/1/23

Name 名字: Davy

Looks 样貌/颜值 : Need to discount abit from photo.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Mid 20s maybe.
Body 身材 : Slim but not toned.
Boobs 胸部 : Enhanced, not a fan personally.
Kissing 接吻 : A little but not alot.
Catbath 全身漫游 : Slow and sensual, not bad.
BBBJ 无套口交. : Some DT here and there, overall okay.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Did some but not for very long.
FJ 爱爱 : Think she prefers to ride. Intense workout.
HJ: Didn't try
GFE 女朋友感 : Lacking abit in this department, maybe no chemistry.
Massage 按摩 : Didnt get to tryr.

Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 : YMMV

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Probably try others first.

This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe
Old 07-01-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Twerkeat is Cool - loads of Potential

Helen from Lust365

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthr...ighlight=helen

Look: 8.5/10 pretty like photo, very sexy and seductive.

Body: 8.5/10 Height 1.65+- with right meat at the right place. Good figure and smooth skin.

Boobs: 9/10 Natural C, soft and bouncy.

French: 8/10 slow and passionate.

Painting: 10/10 Loves to be painted, lots of reaction from her.

BBBJ: 9.5/10 strong suction and control her speed very well. Good mouth and tongue skills. No hand needed throughout.

FJ: 8/10 tight and no need KY due to the love juice already flowing out. Accommodating and also very skilful.

Communication: 9/10 English okay, can communicate well.

GFE: 8/10. All the way smiling, no hp, trying to bring up conversation. Very good aftercare.

RTF: yes
Old 07-01-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kinkydaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kim - Seduction

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthr...&highlight=kim

Once reach her room not even knock the door she already know im outside already, look like those hot chicky chick you can find in siamdiu club.

That was fast enough no need to wait. Upon enter the room, she use her hand and grad my ass then told me outside weather was hot

After that moment the ice breaking was too easy for me. She also will understand and speak english too but i use half thai and half english talking to her.

C cup with those brown perky nipple, round and firm boobs.

No worry as her skills of hands free and the way she suck make it perfect with combine of hand grinding around your balls.

She can cooperate with many position, as i even doggy her at the table beside her bed. She quite tight and super wet when u hit her G spot

GFE gaogao once after the ice broke off we were talking non stop. Felt super comfy with her.
Old 07-01-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
waterslide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miki From Lust

Looks: 9/10 pretty like photo, imo she is really attractive.

Body: 9.5/10 slim and fit body, no visible fats. She have the sex body.

GFE: 10/10 friendly and very easy going person, able to chit chat a lot with her.

Boobs: 8.5/10 size is not big but natural make it up. B cup.

BBBJ: 9/10 almost had me busted there, super good and also very sloppy and wet.

FJ: 9/10 love how she ride me and giving me that cfm face. Super horny when she does that. Felt super sensual with her.
Old 07-01-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
hairdryerblow is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthr...ighlight=jenny

Jenny / Seduction

Looks: As she doesn't look as young as in her photos, but makes up for it by knowing how to look seductive. Overall she is pretty and seductive to me.

GFE: friendly and polite lady.

Body: pretty short with nice and soft breasts, size about B cup but no complaints for that.

BBBJ: Soft and sensual while her hands look for balls. All that while moaning and maintaining eye contact. She constantly changing switches up the way she does it trying to look for the best one for you.

FJ: Great at riding. Fast and hard while providing great stereo. Her passion and energy is really what makes it feel so good. Accommodating and skilful in bed.
Old 07-01-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
khairulmhd007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My review for Maylin from Club Friday.

Enjoyed my time with her. Some language barrier but that did not spoil the session. Google translate helped overcome this problem. We did have fun chatting with google translate. Just feels like you spending time with foreigner lover.

She also has a very good service attitude. Took care of me during the session with a cheerful personality. Not so much like a girlfriend, it was not commercial but more like fuck buddy secret lover. Really nice feeling from her service.

The sex was fantastic. She gave a really good blowjob. It was wet, sensual with pleasuring tongue action. Accommodating to different sex positions, we did cowgirl, doggy, missionary which I released my load. Repeated the same 3 positions for the 2nd round. Best position to bonk her in is doggy style.
Old 07-01-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 5
top319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytop319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=913421

RTF FR for Soda from the Pimp

OKT: 10/10 As always fast reply, friendly

Look: 95%-100% smooth fair skin, same skin tone as picture

Boobs ( . Y . ): C++ cup, big and soft. Boobs lover must try

Bath: mouth wash provided, shower tgt with lots of kisses, 100% hygienic girl very good.

Painting: clean shaved damn shiok with soft moan

FJ: 10/10 moaning loud as always managed to 2 shots.

BBBJ: 10/10 long and slurpy BJ with eye contact almost CIM, some DT (I like this part)

French: 10/10 lots of tongue fight, dfk

GFE: 100/10 higher than before. (First visit her GFE very good, Second visit even better) Never use phone throughout session besides using Google translate. Limited english but google translate saved the day. Cuddle, kisses and chit chat

Rtf: yes 100% will rtf before she leaves
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1