The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-09-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Kensan74 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Fr for https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-fiona/
Msg here around 10am in the morning for a session in the evening, she replied fast and ask my age, im thinking she doesnt do guys that are too old or too young.
Mind to share the range between too old or too young? > 60 < 16?😂
Old 14-09-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8377 / Power: 21
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Oh this June (SLG) / Chivas (SGBeautycastle).

Tried once long ago as I have a stiff neck/shoulder so took a chance on her coz photos looks not too bad and she seems quite well reviewed for massage. Turns out the only accurate thing is she indeed massage hard..everything else is not very pleasant. Already managed my expectations on looks and body yet she still manage to "surprise" me. She talks a lot and not that she is rude but is the self boosting type and has a domineering personality in terms of behaviour and speech. Sensual.. i don't even know how I managed to cum. Only for people who really want to get hard massage by a matured ML. I wouldn't even use the term MILF on her, coz her attributes and demeanor doesn't turn me on at all. The fact that she is getting FR here these days is a telltale sigh of how stale our scene has become 😔
Try her once, trying to be kind to ask her later what time another customer coming if got time i take 1.5hr if not i just take 1hr but she reply in an rude tone saying you want how long then say dont ask.
Massage overall still quite good but look is +10 - 15 years compared to photo
Old 15-09-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Best reply to this question ever.
True story. In her mind....what's taking him so long to ask
Old 15-09-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
What's the point of sharing that accident clip? Accidents happen everyday...
He's warning us to be careful when in that area
Old 15-09-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
FatBroSlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Share my second humble FR after RTM on a Sunday evening.

For the past few days, singapore temperatures drop to very cool and and breezy.
On a raining Sunday, lucky that I able to visit the “office secretary “again.

Look : this visit make me have a stronger GFE feel on her. 10/10 Chio
Body : hour glass body that have all the necessary assets. (有前有后)
Weigh : 50kg
Height : 165cm( tiny and petite type)
Massage : very sensual and comfortable massage, her hot skill set that I like very much, 海底捞月 HDLY。。that will make sure you second IC Chiong like a metal rod.
Boobs : 36D natural.. (boobs lover like me would say “no horse run”)
Body : hour glass body that have all the necessary assets. (有前有后)
RTM : 2nd visit Liao ...

As my first encounter, she is not a time watcher or even use her phone during the session. After the whole session ended, she pour a warm water for me, that pour warm ness to my soul and body. Left the place as another happy man again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Visited her. Mature looking, looks wise I would rate her around Natalie and Taozi's level. She has a nice pair of eyes which bore a resemblance to Seo Ji Hye (just the eyes). I may be wrong but I believe she got "zeng" one, even for her boobs - does not feel very natural to me but it is those soft kind. Overall body is decent, big boobs on a slim body (just a very very little tummy). Need to top up for BBBJ and boob rub. Can roam south.

The pros:
  1. Decent massage
  2. No phone usage during the session
Things to consider:
  1. Need to SafeEntry but they do not check
  2. Possible hygiene issue. I did not see her wash up but that is probably because there is only one shower area and I was using it. To give her the benefit of the doubt, perhaps she did after I left

Will I RTM? Nope. Prefer SYT. But for those who prefer mature looking lady with big boobs can give it a try.
Old 15-09-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Does anyone know if the coco still stays in the same area she listed in the ad last time, or did she move?
Old 15-09-2020, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Does anyone know if the coco still stays in the same area she listed in the ad last time, or did she move?
Which Coco are your talking about? It's best to share the link so that we know who you are refering to
Old 15-09-2020, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 8
Curiousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone know this girl? I am trying to reminisce and the last time i saw her was 3 years ago. Her name was bai xue or something
Old 15-09-2020, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/ci-ci-massage/

Anyone tried this MILF before and can share experience? Photos sibei hot but lack of reviews a bit concerning.
sms no reply give up
Old 15-09-2020, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensan74 View Post
Mind to share the range between too old or too young? > 60 < 16?😂
I told her that I am in my 40s, but look 30s. She immediately stopped replying to my messages.

Her concern over older men is indeed true.
Old 15-09-2020, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
I told her that I am in my 40s, but look 30s. She immediately stopped replying to my messages.

Her concern over older men is indeed true.
She should also reject those customers in their 20s but looks like in 30s. Maybe also insist customers send her a selfie to see if pass her test, just like some customers like to ask ML send photos to verify. She is seriously a joke. Looking for boyfriend or husband? So picky then go back to her own homeland please.
Old 15-09-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 14
heilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy.online/chengzi-massage/

My reviews on this girl. Visited her few days ago. Location is near Cathy. Don't make it so obvious.

Looks wise, I say maybe around 30. She will guide u over the phone how to go to her unit. Unit is a cosy room, no issues with that.

I was glad that she is very chatty, can chat like long time friend. She bathe for me and we went to the bed. Massage was not bad, she seems to know some massage skills.

Bodywise, she will massage Topless. Come to sensual, will rub her b cup boobs all over you. All the while being friendly and gfe. And was pleasantly surprised she allow sucking nipples.

After a while, surrendered the army, washed up and left. 5 mins left before the next bro comes along.

OK. Will RTM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
She has been here for very long, i remember at least 4-5 years already. Visited her 2 times but find the playability just ok, so visit other. Pls review after you visit her

Btw, K***n area is in the news now. Better avoid this area for the time being.
https://singaporeuncensored.com/kova...establishment/
Old 15-09-2020, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
She should also reject those customers in their 20s but looks like in 30s. Maybe also insist customers send her a selfie to see if pass her test, just like some customers like to ask ML send photos to verify. She is seriously a joke. Looking for boyfriend or husband? So picky then go back to her own homeland please.
The reality is that she can sustain while being picky
Old 15-09-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
The reality is that she can sustain while being picky
I think it depends on the ML's appetite and target. Honestly even during the heydays practically all ML can cover rental and other costs. It's the net earnings that differs between them, depends on how good the business and how hard they wanna work, and of course, the lifestyle they choose to have while working here..some AP MLs regularly donate their hard-earned cash to MBS/RWS..really very foolish imo.

This gal probably not aiming for stellar net earnings la. They definitely earn way more in this trade here than watever real job they do back home. Perhaps to her that is already objective met. No aiming for astronomical earnings so prefer to choose who she want to accept. it's an annoying trait of course, but she is the one selling her body, not like anyone can force her. Some bros may in fact feel privileged that they qualify her selection criteria. And from bros FR here, doesn't look like those who don't qualify are missing much lol

Am just thankful she is rhe rare oddball in this trade while all others don't practice such discrimination tactics coz they all wanna earn a big pot of gold to RTC. Can you imagine all the APs in the past have such rule? Gosh many of us uncles would never taste the likes of Donna, Mint, Feel, Laura, MoMo, Aila, Hebe, Tian Niu, Angel, Annie, Ziyu, Zhu Zhu and many many more. That will be a real tragedy!

Last edited by Johndick; 15-09-2020 at 08:39 AM.
Old 15-09-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.online/si-si-massage/

This one's looks gam me. Anyone tried before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1