The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-09-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
No need give chance just name out place and ML so others are aware and AVOID
$130 can easily narrow down on SLG if this bro found this girl on SLG..
Old 03-09-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
I ask you all. When u ask a girl whether a certain timing if she is free, she replied okay.

Would you assume she had confirmed the timing with you?

Because after that, i ask for location then she went mia. One hour later then tell me schedule full. Cannot book liao

So is it my fault for assuming it is okay for me to book that booking and she had confirmed it?
it's her fault then if already confirm booking/time
Old 03-09-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Thanks bro, if she was really 19 n still have fj I’d pay her a visit.
I believe she is more than 25, plus she told me she switch to ML because FL too tired

But if want fj, can topup. As for the price, guys, it is not an acceptable price for us
Old 03-09-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
it's her fault then if already confirm booking/time
She told me that she only say 可以 but never say confirmed or give me location

Cmon after she said keyi, i did ask for location, so i could make my way there mah

But she MIA and when close to that timing, she replied with a schedule full, cannot book her

So i replied her that she told me keyi and then now tell me this. So i 傻眼.
Then she like not happy and say I no 素質, I WTF
Old 03-09-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 14
heilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dear Bros....
Any body would like to share opinion on this girl?
Https://sglonelyguy.online/xiao-yun-massage/

Thank you!
Old 03-09-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
She told me that she only say 可以 but never say confirmed or give me location

Cmon after she said keyi, i did ask for location, so i could make my way there mah

But she MIA and when close to that timing, she replied with a schedule full, cannot book her

So i replied her that she told me keyi and then now tell me this. So i 傻眼.
Then she like not happy and say I no 素質, I WTF
Usually after she says ok, I'll reply "confirmed, see you at 7 pm. So what's your address?"

So in your case, definitely her fault.
Old 03-09-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Usually after she says ok, I'll reply "confirmed, see you at 7 pm. So what's your address?"

So in your case, definitely her fault.
Tbh i do admit i should say 确定 before asking for the location directly

But the manner of her replies make me WTF

So i did told her if she at the start say schedule full, there would not be any ‘miscommunication’

Aiya guess can save money and no need ask her again liao since she most likely will block me
Old 03-09-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I ask you all. When u ask a girl whether a certain timing if she is free, she replied okay.

Would you assume she had confirmed the timing with you?

Because after that, i ask for location then she went mia. One hour later then tell me schedule full. Cannot book liao

So is it my fault for assuming it is okay for me to book that booking and she had confirmed it?
Would rather not "assume" , it seems like an unilateral confirmation since she didnt respond with the location to seal the deal.
Old 03-09-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

I would always follow up to ask the location immediately once I get a timing. And after get location send one more, see you later to close

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 03-09-2020, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
I would always follow up to ask the location immediately once I get a timing. And after get location send one more, see you later to close
Ya i always close off with see you later at xxxx hour and ensure she reply to that message
Old 03-09-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Ya i always close off with see you later at xxxx hour and ensure she reply to that message

For me it'll be 在哪里, N点可以吗?
Most of the time will get a reply.
Followed by 好的 待会见

Last edited by James67; 03-09-2020 at 07:47 PM.
Old 03-09-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

like most bro said, i usually will always say see you later at XX to confirm
Old 03-09-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
WTF...late 30s to 40s. So far Msian Mandy n Viet Candy looks exactly like the photos. Need to explore other MLs further. Thanks for helping to filter these CMI MLs. Upz.

Agreed with you. These 2 ML looks like what their pics posted on SLG.
Old 03-09-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Asian88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Agreed with you. These 2 ML looks like what their pics posted on SLG.
The viet candy can speak Chinese very well
Old 03-09-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tbh i do admit i should say 确定 before asking for the location directly

But the manner of her replies make me WTF

So i did told her if she at the start say schedule full, there would not be any ‘miscommunication’

Aiya guess can save money and no need ask her again liao since she most likely will block me
which ML do that? share pls.

always give a timing that you want to book, if not available she shd let you know. Give a skip such ML
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1