The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2011, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

lol.. bro big sexy, u r hilarious...

well, i hv to agree wif u... yes, tis website is really informative! thks to all snr & bros who willing to share their knowledge, experience & info.

let's hope the motto: WE CARE, WE SHARE... will pass on... & on... & on...

cheers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
might not be a bad thing after all..
adult websites are easily accessible in sg..
if not here, they will still go somewhere else..
one big difference btw sbf and the other adult sites is that
here we have a informative sexual health Issues forum, something you dont find it in alot of other adult website..

and as far as patronizing the fls is concern..
you dont have to worry abt it too as this 13s-14s wont
even be able to get a hotel room..

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 31-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartke View Post
omg... u actually saw 3x 13-14yo school boys surfin sbf?

gd thing or bad thing? lol...
Mixed actually, here's why:

If they are reading or viewing:

Adult Discussions about Sex thread - They will learn that being an adult has it's fun and adventures.

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos and Welcome to FL Dome 1-3 threads - It will inspire them to study and word hard for a good career to enjoy the fruits of their labors. The journey of sex adventures begins with a good career.

Sexual Health Issues thread - They will learn that sex is not all fun and hard-ons but comes with great responsibility and maintenance as they grow older.

Matters of the Heart thread - They will learn that adults tend to lose their head from time to time,letting small heads to rule over their big heads, making a fool of themselves and their life like marrying foreign talents whores or when they have some spare change, they would want to kick out their wives whom had sticked with them during tough times.

Orgies/Swinging arrangements - They will understand that there's no free lunch in life (free-fuck) and that includes their current recess meals in school

Most importantly: They will understand why sometimes daddies need to perform lotsof overtime, seems tired, uptight, mood swing, hide in toilets or moves away from the living room to the balconies when their phone rings or to text a message, staying up late at nights in front of a monitor but not playing online games and funny torture-like noises coming from their parent's room and attending a SBF gathering is not a Uni-alumni gathering.

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 31-10-2011 at 12:26 PM.
Old 31-10-2011, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post

Adult Discussions about Sex thread - They will learn that being an adult has it's fun and adventures.

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos and Welcome to FL Dome 1-3 threads - It will inspire them to study and word hard for a good career to enjoy the fruits of their labors. The journey of sex adventures begins with a good career.

Sexual Health Issues thread - They will learn that sex is not all fun and hard-ons but comes with great responsibility and maintenance as they grow older.

Matters of the Heart thread - They will learn that adults tend to lose their head from time to time,letting small heads to rule over their big heads, making a fool of themselves and their life like marrying foreign talents whores or when they have some spare change, they would want to kick out their wives whom had sticked with them during tough times.

Orgies/Swinging arrangements - They will understand that there's no free lunch in life (free-fuck) and that includes their current recess meals in school

Most importantly: They will understand why sometimes daddies need to perform lotsof overtime, seems tired, uptight, mood swing, hide in toilets or moves away from the living room to the balconies when their phone rings or to text a message, staying up late at nights in front of a monitor but not playing online games and funny torture-like noises coming from their parent's room and attending a SBF gathering is not a Uni-alumni gathering.
u hv learnt well, my bro... graduated phd frm sbf university really no horse run!!

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 31-10-2011, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post

And not forgetting time and time again u get free English lesson fm SAM.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
That will be even worse because I can see the actual nick that deducted the points. Nicks that try to pretend to be someone else end up with -999.
Maybe you misunderstood him.

What he meant is to use a useless clone (e.g. new nick) to F the fellow via rep system, and then use a high-power nick to zap the fellow. His assumption is that you/moderator will not be able to "relate" these 2 nicks together as partner in crime Technically, you can do that if you relate 2 nicks using IP address or cookies on their browser, the same way you identify clones.

So please correct me if I'm wrong, we are allowed to use vulgarity in the zap's comment as long as we leave our nick behind and not be anonymous, right?

LoL, then the only exceptions are those users having nicks like FUCKYOU, fuckyouall, fuckyoubitch, fuckyourmother, and fuckyousa....eh...ahem, which are valid nicks in the forum now. E.g. Bro FUCKYOU can simply zap someone 'FUCKYOU' which should not be penalized
Old 02-11-2011, 10:11 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post

So please correct me if I'm wrong, we are allowed to use vulgarity in the zap's comment as long as we leave our nick behind and not be anonymous, right?
Refer to rule 8.

New nicks and nicks with negative rep have no power and cannot zap.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-11-2011, 01:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightDay View Post
....zap with foul word using a useless nick like BrightDay(-pts) ...leave ... nick... Then deduct his points using the primary nick. ...fuck the cheeby ..minus his points ...don't know that is you. (the one with power)..
Quote:
....misunderstood ... use a useless clone (e.g. new nick) to F the fellow via rep system, and then use a high-power nick to zap ....
Script only detect when zapped with deduction of pts. Useless (-pts)/new nick - zap with no pts deducted - so no reverse zap - will show up with grey dot (not red) with profanity message!! Smarter Move: Zap with useless/new and Power nicks - both without leaving nicks- "fuck the cheeby ..minus his points ...don't know who .(both)... "

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner
...are allowed to use vulgarity in the zap's comment as long as we leave our nick behind...exceptions ... nicks like FUCKYOU, fuckyouall, fuckyoubitch, fuckyourmother, and fuckyousa........ not be penalized ..
Fully agree - for now. Sammyboyfor can fine tune script as and when required. Cheers .
Old 05-11-2011, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

I am disappointed the way "seniors" are penalising "newbies" like myself (this is my one and only ID) for posts made which do not suit their taste.

What's worse is the comments they leave behind leave much to wonder.
Clone who tell u ************* will give cim? Kekeke
haha, try other okt

seems like this system encourages more new members to be created since they start off positive. i started off with 15 btw
Old 05-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post

seems like this system encourages more new members to be created since they start off positive. i started off with 15 btw
You're not a newbie. You've been a member for the last 6 years.

All you have to do is reach 40 points and you'll be able to zap them back with a vengeance. They'll be begging you for mercy!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 06-11-2011, 04:49 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

The nick papabearmickey has been placed under moderation for impersonating Travelcraze88

Old 07-11-2011, 01:26 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

All those nicks have already been placed under moderation. This occured before I had the script running so I did in manually in the good old days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angal View Post
Dear Boss, Kindly there are a few folks violate your RULE no 8. Please uphold justices to this forum.

17-05-2011 07:58 AM Angal
East coast park- very... 05-05-2011 03:23 PM Fuck you
East coast park- very... 27-04-2011 01:03 PM To hell with you!
East coast park- very... 27-04-2011 02:38 AM you fucktar go poon location
East coast park- very... 26-04-2011 09:10 PM What an ass?
East coast park- very... 26-04-2011 01:41 PM Thanks for the info!
East coast park- very... 26-04-2011 12:47 PM zapped
East coast park- very... 26-04-2011 09:21 AM fucker
East coast park- very... 26-04-2011 08:02 AM u are truly the most kuku fool fucker i've ever seen - wateva
East coast park- very... 26-04-2011 12:21 AM d f.
East coast park- very... 25-04-2011 11:57 PM thanks for saying it ASSHOLE - putra80
East coast park- very... 25-04-2011 10:07 PM fuck u

Old 07-11-2011, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 18
ZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yet ANOTHER violation of rule 8.

Quote:
ZhuGeLiang zaps gaytiger 20:03, 16th Oct 2011 -3 Fuck YOU
The offending nick have been placed under moderation.
Finally, I am out of moderation and have power now. The feeling like just got released from prison.

BTW Boss, I cannot understand how this violated the rules here

Quote:
The nick papabearmickey has been placed under moderation for impersonating Travelcraze88
How the 'offending' nick impersonate the other nick. Thought it is already 2 nicks, right? Or what being refer here is, the 2 nicks are of the same person? And which rules did it got violated?

I am trying to know more here, so that I am clear and not to cause any violations set.

Next time, when you going to fuck someone here in SBF, REMEMBER to leave your nick behind....
Old 07-11-2011, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhuGeLiang View Post
How the 'offending' nick impersonate the other nick.
Probably means papabearmickey zapped someone else but leaves behind the nick Travelcraze88, perhaps trying to frame him. Thus papabearmickey has impersonated Travelcraze88.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 18
ZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Probably means papabearmickey zapped someone else but leaves behind the nick Travelcraze88, perhaps trying to frame him. Thus papabearmickey has impersonated Travelcraze88.
Oh .... I see I see ... ok ok, then noted on the violation. Thanks bro!

Next time, when you going to fuck someone here in SBF, REMEMBER to leave your nick behind....
Old 08-11-2011, 04:26 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhuGeLiang View Post
I am trying to know more here, so that I am clear and not to cause any violations set.
The info in your nick is NOT CORRECT. There is no requirement to leave your nick when zapping. Reputation votes are secret. Refer to the very first para of rule 8 http://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=60407

Please edit your signature to reflect this.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1