The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

I have met several Pattaya regulars who have switched to coming into Bangkok playgrounds and complaining about the rising prices and hostility in Patts..... has Pattaya really become Carrothead town?

These guys are not newbies and have been cheonging Patts for years...... so for them to give up Patts and switch to BKK is food for thought.
Old 12-07-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
I have met several Pattaya regulars who have switched to coming into Bangkok playgrounds and complaining about the rising prices and hostility in Patts..... has Pattaya really become Carrothead town?

These guys are not newbies and have been cheonging Patts for years...... so for them to give up Patts and switch to BKK is food for thought.
Really depends on what you are looking for but pattaya is laid back and more relax than bkk
Old 12-07-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Maybe you can share their experience? I find your statements too general to warrant a proper reply.

Using prices as a comparison I personally feel Bangkok is more expensive still.

If crime levels is what you mean as hostility I have lived here for years without any problems.

I can also quote several bros who cheong Bangkok but have since switched to Pattaya.

Every city in Thailand has its good or bad. For me I do monthly excursions elsewhere to take a break from Pattaya. Its just a change of scenery. Maybe its the same for them.

Personally I feel there could be a dozen reasons..one of which is they may be stalked by their giks..not having the freedom anymore..thus needing to 'run' away..so to speak.
Old 12-07-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Frankly, that depends on how u want to enjoy or where u go. I do admit some AGGs BF are damn ex. 1500 BF is crazy For me, I will avoid those BF above 800 and gers asking 5k LT. There are so many bars in Pattaya to find 1 which I like and within budget. Beer bars in Pattaya are also my frequent. Cheap n good.

As long as u mind your own biz, pay for whatever u ordered, dun argue too much, in general Thais will not bother u. Dun because 10 or 20 thb, start to make a big hoo haa....
Old 13-07-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
waterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Hollywood Pattaya still infested with FLs. Differ Pattaya a good place to chill. Depends on u referring to paid sex or what.
Hope to plan for a trip there soon and party at hollywood.

Need a long break.
Old 13-07-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 0
dreameria is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdreameria is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If there is any Samster going to Pattaya this weekend pm me cos i live in Sriracha..its been a long time i chiong with Singaporean.
Old 13-07-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Frankly, that depends on how u want to enjoy or where u go. I do admit some AGGs BF are damn ex. 1500 BF is crazy For me, I will avoid those BF above 800 and gers asking 5k LT. ...
Please share which places you usually frequent leh. That time songkran BF prices were super crazy....
Old 14-07-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Please share which places you usually frequent leh. That time songkran BF prices were super crazy....
Knn, go Soi 6 and look for ah bang.... he will pay u bf + 1 chio bu. All free, courtesy from Naemlo. Jimmy tested b4, song song till Jurong... cannot walk straight.
Old 14-07-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
eng1002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros

I am planning to spend a week in Pattaya from August 7. Need some help.
Can you please provide exact address of Lolita's. It was earlier on Soi LK Metro. If you share phone number, even better. No address is available even if I google. Please help.

Also want to visit Devil's Den. Suggestions are welcome.

regards
Eng1002
Old 14-07-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Knn, go Soi 6 and look for ah bang.... he will pay u bf + 1 chio bu. All free, courtesy from Naemlo. Jimmy tested b4, song song till Jurong... cannot walk straight.
no leh, last time i went, ah bang only fed me and shampoo my head....maybe he thought i homeless guy bah...
Old 14-07-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
no leh, last time i went, ah bang only fed me and shampoo my head....maybe he thought i homeless guy bah...
Next time ask bro naemlo bring u go shampoo kuku Jiao la..
Old 15-07-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

mai shampoo la...i already purposly hide the shampoo bottle last time....nuru gel can boh?
Old 15-07-2015, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
mai shampoo la...i already purposly hide the shampoo bottle last time....nuru gel can boh?
knn what type of bar have shampoo one ah?
Old 15-07-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Mystery of the missing shampoo is finally solved. Now you know who is the culprit.
Old 15-07-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Mystery of the missing shampoo is finally solved. Now you know who is the culprit.
Yala... The cb mask man come from nowhere n start shampooing people.. Let me see him again, sure ask LBs rape him la.,

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1