The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2015, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomaomi3232 View Post
Rates seems to have went down though, was quoted 4K for LT at Bacarra & Happy
Whats the barfine bro?
Old 24-06-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

depends on the bar,

happy/baccara flat rate 800 baht

supergirl 1500 before midnight after midnight 800

what's up 1500 before midnight after midnight 800-1000

most bars' bf operate on two different prices before and after midnight.

Baccara in pattaya is similar to baccara in bkk, most of the ang pai girls are mechanical and hardened. But you can find better quality here. Good for a drink & admire scenery early on in the night.

Happy is somewhat similar but quality of girls not as good but can say its no. 2 overall in WS.

Supergirl is a mixture of cmi girls and a few gems. Friend got quoted LT for 3k. Along with BF and drinks, total was around 4k.

What's Up surprisingly is super crowded like Baccara and girls here really know how to dance and tease. Here the pretty girls offer to sit beside you if you are somewhat Jap/Korean looking. But the ST/LT price is somewhat similar to Baccara. BF-ed one from here and never regretted it though total damage was quite hefty 5.5k inclusive of everything for LT. Asked her beforehand how long she'd stay with me and the MMS stepped in and said she will stay however long you want her to until she has to come back to work. Only turn-off was asking for upfront payment for the BF+LT charge, told the MMS i had enough cash and the MMS relented in deferring the LT payment till the next morning.

The other decent bars imo are Airport, Sensations & Peppermint.

Another alternative would be heading to Hollywood to pick up girls, but have to be there around 10-11 as this place gets really packed by midnight.
Old 24-06-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

House girl and agent girl different pricing too.....
Old 24-06-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Whats the barfine bro?
You mai k siao lah, you super MNC.... (Multi Nationals Cheongster)... what is barfine to you.
Old 24-06-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
House girl and agent girl different pricing too.....
How abt salegirls, cosmetic girls, the cinema ushers?
Old 24-06-2015, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
How abt salegirls, cosmetic girls, the cinema ushers?
Those are good girls..never work bar before. Not same naa.. They like to fuck 50 + DOMs for free. Only sugar daddies can apply.
Old 24-06-2015, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
You mai k siao lah, you super MNC.... (Multi Nationals Cheongster)... what is barfine to you.
555+

Been a while ive been to Pattaya. Will be there in september, let me know if you will be around. ^^
Old 03-07-2015, 08:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What is happening in Patts now?

Almost everyday in the newspapers are reports of tourists and locals whacking each other senseless. Is the situation that bad as reported?
Old 03-07-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
What is happening in Patts now?

Almost everyday in the newspapers are reports of tourists and locals whacking each other senseless. Is the situation that bad as reported?
Nothing to really worry about. Just steer clear of drugs and drunks all should be fine.
Old 08-07-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

Any brothers planning for a trip to pattaya this month?
Old 08-07-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 10
propertymike88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpropertymike88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by havock27 View Post
Any brothers planning for a trip to pattaya this month?
Just came back from Pattaya at end of June. I am going to visit my Rayong mistress again this month. Miss her mak mak.

What are your July dates?
Old 08-07-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Nothing to really worry about. Just steer clear of drugs and drunks all should be fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
..everyday in the newspapers are reports of tourists and locals whacking each other senseless. Is the situation that bad as reported?
Media play can skew opinion. Last time I was there 2-3 weeks ago, it was as time stood still Same bars, probably same bored farangs sipping their beers at beer bars. Last time I looked, beach road still looks uninviting to swim. And people still hangout at landmark Central Festival mall. Height of low season, so many bars look like in need of more buz.

In essence, Patts economics is built around about tourist industry. So can't see locals rock the the boat.
Old 09-07-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 10
propertymike88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpropertymike88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
And people still hangout at landmark Central Festival mall.
Landmark Central Festival Mall is a great place to cool off.
Old 11-07-2015, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
waterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Media play can skew opinion. Last time I was there 2-3 weeks ago, it was as time stood still Same bars, probably same bored farangs sipping their beers at beer bars. Last time I looked, beach road still looks uninviting to swim. And people still hangout at landmark Central Festival mall. Height of low season, so many bars look like in need of more buz.

In essence, Patts economics is built around about tourist industry. So can't see locals rock the the boat.

where is the best disco to pick up gals now?
Old 11-07-2015, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
where is the best disco to pick up gals now?
Hollywood Pattaya still infested with FLs. Differ Pattaya a good place to chill. Depends on u referring to paid sex or what.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1