The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning
Wink Re: Extraordinaire fashion gal (headturner)

Made a call to Chen Chen and when she went out for a walk there were cars stopped in front of her just to get her number. she felt terrified by the such magnitude of attraction, she commands, yet she has given about 4 drivers that day so far. and there is one who is determined to wait for his chance to lay upon her, due to the busy her schdule, he lan lan have to wait next day... Ha when she stroll down the street, almost every man would nod their head in agreement with her shaking boobs and fix their eyes on her. i was luffing in my conversation with her
Old 15-05-2008, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
zakking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Extraordinaire fashion gal (headturner)

Thanks to Bro lightning, as promised, here is my FR and yesterday i was lucky to get her:

Managed to meet up with this acclaimed legend and to my pleasant surprise, she has gives a feeling of high class beautiful and mature woman. what is the most outstanding feature are those sets of gravity defying boobs which makes not only my eyes but also those uncles around nearly pop out. Not wanting to attract unwanted attention from other, she quickly glabed my arms and we set off in the cab and proceed to the destinated location for the main course. When we were inside the room, we hugged and french kiss. wow! she really french kisses well. really i was nearly tearing off her clothes as i was too desperate to devour this beautiful creature. She match my hunger with the same eagerness. Her moaning were music to my ears as she coax me to cum during lovemaking.

Name: Chen Chen
look: 8/10
boob: C
Body: 8/10
catbath: 7/10
bbbj: 7.5/10
French: 9/10 (great)
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10 (holds her conversation well and she is quite intelligent lady)
Overall/Service: 9/10 (very satisfied)
RTF: Yes!
Damage: $100 + room + $$$ tips+ own CD
Old 16-05-2008, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakking View Post
Thanks to Bro lightning, as promised, here is my FR and yesterday i was lucky to get her:

Managed to meet up with this acclaimed legend and to my pleasant surprise, she has gives a feeling of high class beautiful and mature woman. what is the most outstanding feature are those sets of gravity defying boobs which makes not only my eyes but also those uncles around nearly pop out. Not wanting to attract unwanted attention from other, she quickly glabed my arms and we set off in the cab and proceed to the destinated location for the main course. When we were inside the room, we hugged and french kiss. wow! she really french kisses well. really i was nearly tearing off her clothes as i was too desperate to devour this beautiful creature. She match my hunger with the same eagerness. Her moaning were music to my ears as she coax me to cum during lovemaking.

Body: 8/10
bbbj: 7.5/10
GFE: 9/10 (holds her conversation well and she is quite intelligent lady)
Thks 4 ur FR and added ur points for ur efforts
Old 16-05-2008, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
DirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirtyHarry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had my second tarma session with XH and CC yesterday. Everything was perfect. XH's bbbj was fantasic, even CC also admit that she has to learn from her! CC was very playful and slutty. Kept calling me 王上 (emperor) and giving me thay CFM look. realy makes me feel like a king! Bros who neva try tarma before should give them a try... totally worth every cents!!
You gotta ask yourself...
"Do I feel lucky?"
Well, do cha, PUNK!
Old 16-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 17
g0ldf1sh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to Bro lightning for the contact, here is my humble FR and yesterday night, i was lucky to get her:

Managed to meet up with this legendary beauty and to my surprise, she has indeed the quality of a modern beauty with its fashionable long hair and good dress sense and confident look with exception for her height(No offense, I am a sucker for tall gal) which if not, is comparable to any gals in the beauty peagent.

What impress me most is her friendliness and the GFE that she gives the moment she step into my car. We hit off well like good old friend and proceed to the love nest which she suggested.

In the room, the rest are SOP. We hug, kiss, Bath follow by BBBJ. She is naughty too b’cos at times, she will purposely look up at you with the sluttish CFM look when she is BBBJ.

Not a time watcher. Loud moaning and can be real wet when you made her very horny.

Overall, definitely one of the most sextisfactory experience I had.

Body: 7/10 (If taller, will definitely look like model)
bbbj: 8/10
French: Not allow. Only for “Old Friend”
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 (she is quite an intelligent lady, definitely not a bimbo)

Last edited by g0ldf1sh; 16-05-2008 at 07:48 PM. Reason: .
Old 16-05-2008, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

She is one hot one.

Had my rtf sexxions with her again this week.
Old 16-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
She is one hot one.

Had my rtf sexxions with her again this week.
Bro justlooking,

I also just looking liao your nice powerful long seductive delicious detail RTF FR

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人
Old 17-05-2008, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
takefive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many tks to bro lightning for sharing this gem's contacts with a newbie like me! Had an afternoon sexxion with her few days ago.

Had a few not too visually pleasing FL lately,quite sians. Was quite hopeful tt Chen chen is chio looking. Got a room, sms her n she arrived in abt 15 mins.

Was quite impressed with her looks when i opened d door. THen shifted eyes down to her boobs... yum yum Knew i'm in for a good bonk liao!!

Tcss a bit, then start to kiss n kiss n kiss n kiss for more than 30 mins.... Striped her in between frenching n sucking her huge melons. Then she suggested washing up n to the real action. Bath was SOP, i soaped her thoroughly n played with her boobs, plus a bit of fingering. Quickly dried up n hop onto bed. Continued kissing for a while n she began her catbath. Sucked n licked nipples shortly n i could feel she was alrdy quite wet when i tried to finger her. She then proceed to bbbj a while n then capped me. Didn't let her have a chance to ride me cos i pinned her down n thrust into her missionary. As i was quite high by now, pumped her with a combination of fast n slow strokes randomly n she was moaning with her eyes closed! Decide to take a short break after few mins as both of us were perspiring like we had a run by now.

Then frenched again furiously n didi was harden again... So capped on n flipped her over to enter doggie. She hasn't cooled down when i flipped her to doggie, so could feel her surprise at my 2nd attack. After a few mins of doggie on the bed, decide tt its easier to doggie her standing up by side of bed. So pulled her to side of bed while she was on kneeling position, stood by edge of bed n jabbed hardened kuku into her doggie position again. Seem to thrust very deeply into her. After few mins of furious pumping, she slumped flat onto bed as if she had a huge orgasm?? By now, i pumped a few more quick strokes n shoot out the millions of offspring into cap...... While lying down to catch our breath, she commented that its her first orgasm in doggie position in her life!! Wow...i so good meh?? Haha... probably her KC trap at work again?? DIdn't believed it, but smiled n played along with her lor.

Anyway, brief summary :

look: 7.5/10
boob: C (Seems enhanced right, Bro lightning??)
Body: 8/10 (Too short for my liking though, less than 1.6m)
catbath: 5/10 ( Not much, maybe will ask for more on rtf)
bbbj: 6/10 (Not much too, maybe at rtf)
GFE: 9/10 (Quite pleasant to talk to)
RTF: Very hard not to...
Damage: $100 + room + $$$ tips

(sorry if FR it too lorsoh, bros)

takefive.
Old 17-05-2008, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Titty Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally got a chance to try Chen Chen due to my busy schedule. Thanks to TS lightning for contact. My first impression was that she was rather model-like. My ratings as follows:

Face: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
Catbath: 8/10

Here’s my short FR:
I made appt wif her at lavender81. Within 10 mins she appeared and I was mesmerised by her looks. Stripped and proceeded to shower. Had a prelude BBBJ in shower. Then I rammed her in 3 positions on the bed, missionary, doggie and cow-girl. Came in missionary as her face was too much to resist.
Just to add that she has tattoos located on strategic areas on her body.

RTF: Yes

The angle of the dangle is always proportional to the elevation of the BOOBS!!! Eureka!
Old 17-05-2008, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
procto1701 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyprocto1701 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Try to get her today but she is on red...
Old 17-05-2008, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
Bro justlooking,

I also just looking liao your nice powerful long seductive delicious detail RTF FR
Have a 7up
Old 20-05-2008, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Have a 7up
Me waiting for ur juicy FR three
Old 20-05-2008, 01:12 PM
Samster (M)

Chen Chen will be expected to clear her red flag by tommorrow so get prepared for those who got her contact
Old 20-05-2008, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Chen Chen will be expected to clear her red flag by tommorrow so get prepared for those who got her contact
Seemed like a lot of FLs in the red during this time. Last Sunday, contacted 3 of them on my hit list and all say "big auntie". Triggered by the hot weather??

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 21-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Seemed like a lot of FLs in the red during this time. Last Sunday, contacted 3 of them on my hit list and all say "big auntie". Triggered by the hot weather??
Now Chen Chen is back in action and those interested, pls hand fast leg fast
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread