The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2012, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 14
Shaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to all
Re: MY PANTY FETISH! All are welcome to share!

Here is a few more sets of PANTY PIX for your viewing pleasure! Hope these are good masterbating materials for you. Have a good weekend!!!

Please UPz if you like what you see, and feel free to contribute if you have any PANTY PICS to share here. ALL ARE WELCOME!!!
Old 11-05-2012, 06:58 PM
Samster

Shaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to all

Since the weekend is here, and time is on our hands, I thought I'd share a few more PANTY PICS for your viewing pleasure! ENJOY!!!

Please UPz if you like what you see. Many thanks!
Old 11-05-2012, 07:26 PM
Samster

I was at Velvet Underground last night with a few friends and was lucky to know this chick from another group. She is from SIM. We had a few drinks at started chatting at the smoking point, and found out that she has just broken up with her boyfriend of 1 year. After a short dance together, she ask if we wanna hang out somewhere else, & we eventually ended up in my apartment boking the night away.

My typical parting request has always been asking the gal if she can leave me with her panties as a souvenir & after some convincing, she gave in! And this piece is my latest collection!

If you look closely, you can still see some moist on her panties, cuz she pealed it off for me after she cleaned up in the bathroom.

Old 11-05-2012, 07:29 PM
Samster

This thread is for everyone, so please feel free to contribute if you have any pics (related to this thread) to share here. ALL ARE WELCOME!!!
Old 12-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Samster

This is my weekend contributionj of PANTY PICS for your viewing pleasure! ENJOY!!!

Old 12-05-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

This thread is for everyone, so please feel free to contribute if you have any PANTY pics to share here. Humble points will be given to stimulating pics too. ALL ARE WELCOME!
Old 13-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3175 / Power: 19
neonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond reputeneonxenon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaven View Post
great bro! Cum on grey panties are always the best!
Old 14-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonxenon View Post
great bro! Cum on grey panties are always the best!
I tried bro, but this material a bit rough leh... Do you have any new work of art lately to share with us too? :P
Old 14-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

I tought I'd kick start the week with some hot asian chicks in their TIGHT PANTIES instead! ENJOY!!!

Old 14-05-2012, 02:36 PM
Samster

This thread is for everyone to enjoy, so please feel free to contribute if you have any pics (related to this thread) to share here. ALL ARE WELCOME!
Old 14-05-2012, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Old 14-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Old 14-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slotti View Post

FANTASTIC photos bro! Thanks for sharing these see through panty pics!!! Anymore?
Old 14-05-2012, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaven View Post
FANTASTIC photos bro! Thanks for sharing these see through panty pics!!! Anymore?
Yupz, here you go

Old 14-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Samster

Awesome pics bro Slotti! You have good taste! Thanks for sharing!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1