The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
irokez13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefernus View Post
Ah I see...many thanks for the advice bro!
Shall let that avenue go and return to D1 or MLs...haha
Haha. No harm texting girls on the apps. Sometimes it is just about being at the right time at the right place. If girl is horny, she can do crazy things. Once a milf after the first date was ready to fuck at the park
I didn't dare
Old 13-05-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 3
sefernus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysefernus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by irokez13 View Post
Haha. No harm texting girls on the apps. Sometimes it is just about being at the right time at the right place. If girl is horny, she can do crazy things. Once a milf after the first date was ready to fuck at the park
I didn't dare
Wow must be exciting if u went ahead ah bro!
Haha dk leh I have no skill in sensing horniess of ladies...if can hookup is best lah but my fishhook cui LOL
Old 13-05-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefernus View Post
Wow must be exciting if u went ahead ah bro!
Haha dk leh I have no skill in sensing horniess of ladies...if can hookup is best lah but my fishhook cui LOL
Bro, just try you luck lah! Reject - nevermind. Go to next fish. I till 30+ years virgin, dont know if girl horny or not. Now thick skin.
Old 15-05-2023, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 9
lothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Never try bumble before. But can tell you the pros and cons of telegram.

Using telegram allows them to hide their phone number and remain confidential.
Previously when i use Michat to hunt, they will also ask for Telegram instead. Met 1 local, fucked a few times. Then never keep in touch already.
Telegram also allows either party to delete the entire conversation.
OK, some update, 2 accounts that asked for my Telegram accounts after a short chat hinted about their investment in crypto currency recently, I just played along without exposing them, give them some false hopes and waste their time and effort.

Posting here just to warn bros to be vigilant, a lot of those matched with you are just scammers.
Old 16-05-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...medium=twitter

Former Wah!Banana actor on trial for raping woman he met on Tinder

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-05-2023, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

For girls it's easy, everyday meet a new guy for dinner without any intention means free meal everyday. No need restaurant, just food court also good.

Met one recently and found out their tactics. Pretend to be keen for ONS, meet first then see got chemistry. After dinner said need to go back, cos hubby at home. Almost everyday also got new guys hitting on them. Very idea.. free food and transport home daily 🤣
Old 17-05-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2036 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
For girls it's easy, everyday meet a new guy for dinner without any intention means free meal everyday. No need restaurant, just food court also good.

Met one recently and found out their tactics. Pretend to be keen for ONS, meet first then see got chemistry. After dinner said need to go back, cos hubby at home. Almost everyday also got new guys hitting on them. Very idea.. free food and transport home daily 🤣
matched with one like that too...
first time already ask me go expensive place...

played along and left her high and dry when i gone with the wind halfway thru dinner...

guess i sorta got half a dinner for free...
Old 17-05-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Gg bro. What’s her id? We all need to take note.

Wkwkwk
If she is smart enough, she could have told the manager at Les Amis that she was on a first date and never met you. And after ordering and finishing the food, you MIA leaving her there (which is the truth)

The manager 99% call the cops - then the manager show them the CCTV, with you in it, ordering and eating -- of course leaving. if you drive, they would have gotten your car plate.
in 7-14 days, you will either get a visit or a letter from them asking to assist in an investigation.

The gold digger will get out of this cause what she says is true - you agree to meet her, you pay for the bills, you have never say no.

Just be careful (to everyone who think this is a good solution) - cause you dont know when you are going to meet a "smart" gold-digger.
Old 17-05-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
I had a couple of matches from the app, but no exciting encounters like the bros here

The girls I met up mostly just want free dinner & drinks I realized. Most of them not interested to meet up again. Or maybe I am just not attractive enough.

I used to put in a lot of effort for the date- find a nice restaurant, order wine, even offered to pick them up. But nothing seems to work - even when we seem to have great chemistry, laugh & chat over dinner, once the date end, they usually not keen to meet again. When I try to msg them, the reply usually takes a long time & become very cold.

Sigh. I guess online dating just doesn't work for average joes like me.
I think i mentioned this several times in this forum about apps & match.

1) Getting a match - most of you wonder why you have never gotten a match. The reason why is because you are choosy! Note: This is not a beauty pageant contest and you are not the pageant judge. You do not choose the most chio ones or only click right to the Chiobus. SYT, or someone scantly dressed - most of them (esp the PRC looking ones) are fake account trying to milk your dough (never your rod)

2) Account without pic/photos - I am talking about the other party's account. Those with no photos/pic or only have photos of coffee, MBS, flowers, food they cooked - ask yourself why you are not eager to have your own photos posted (then you will get the answer) right click on them, usually they might match - cause they are either attached, married, or wants to be discreet

3) The reason why - Females who log in to such apps are usually bored with their life either with too much free time or have no frens to talk to to pass their time (hence why you see lots of DH on such apps) - prob 20% of that group are females naively looking for that "someone" (they usually heard true stories of success cases and want to try their luck) the other 40% are females who are bored and the rest are fake accounts - either click baits, scams or something

4) The conversation -to excite a man, u attack the lower body (stomach and dick) to excite a woman, u attack the upper body (brain and heart) - so have some decent conversation/topics - please dont go asking how was their day and what are they doing (they hear this everyday in their office and from their bosses). Put in some effort - if you see photos of cooked food, means they like to cook - talk about that topic etc

Lastly, my 2 cents - if u want a match - dont be choosy or you will be wasting time clicking on fake accounts and wondering why u never get a match.

The matches we had or are having seems so easy in stories you read here but the truth is who are the people we have met or are meeting from such apps.. we share our stories, but have you actually seen photos of the women in the stories?

To match is not hard, what's is hard is whether you have an open-mind or a heart big enough to accept whatever comes to your plate? if you cant, then you will continue to have zero match.

If your expectations are high, you should prob go pay for it. then you can choose till your heart content. dont expect such apps to deliver on ROI or KPI

The rest is up to you
Old 17-05-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 9
lothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to beholdlothariokim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post

1) Getting a match - most of you wonder why you have never gotten a match. The reason why is because you are choosy! Note: This is not a beauty pageant contest and you are not the pageant judge. You do not choose the most chio ones or only click right to the Chiobus. SYT, or someone scantly dressed - most of them (esp the PRC looking ones) are fake account trying to milk your dough (never your rod)

2) Account without pic/photos - I am talking about the other party's account. Those with no photos/pic or only have photos of coffee, MBS, flowers, food they cooked - ask yourself why you are not eager to have your own photos posted (then you will get the answer) right click on them, usually they might match - cause they are either attached, married, or wants to be discreet

3) The reason why - Females who log in to such apps are usually bored with their life either with too much free time or have no frens to talk to to pass their time (hence why you see lots of DH on such apps) - prob 20% of that group are females naively looking for that "someone" (they usually heard true stories of success cases and want to try their luck) the other 40% are females who are bored and the rest are fake accounts - either click baits, scams or something

4) The conversation -to excite a man, u attack the lower body (stomach and dick) to excite a woman, u attack the upper body (brain and heart) - so have some decent conversation/topics - please dont go asking how was their day and what are they doing (they hear this everyday in their office and from their bosses). Put in some effort - if you see photos of cooked food, means they like to cook - talk about that topic etc

Lastly, my 2 cents - if u want a match - dont be choosy or you will be wasting time clicking on fake accounts and wondering why u never get a match.

The matches we had or are having seems so easy in stories you read here but the truth is who are the people we have met or are meeting from such apps.. we share our stories, but have you actually seen photos of the women in the stories?

To match is not hard, what's is hard is whether you have an open-mind or a heart big enough to accept whatever comes to your plate? if you cant, then you will continue to have zero match.

If your expectations are high, you should prob go pay for it. then you can choose till your heart content. dont expect such apps to deliver on ROI or KPI

The rest is up to you
Very good advice that help bros here setting realistic expectation.
Old 18-05-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
lkk45055 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

thanks for the info
Old 18-05-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 15
hunkybigrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros what’s her surname? Can’t find an Ellie in AIA.

Kam sia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
Managed to up this girl from Bumble some time in December. V outgoing girl who is wild in bed and secretly kinky 😜 (Bumble screenshot for proof of match)
Old 18-05-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post

The rest is up to you
Well said bro! Can I ask, what app are you usually using? My tinder is really bad (all fake ones matching), most of my dates are from bumble. Hinge has not many, but all of them are real women.
Old 22-05-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irokez13 View Post
Well said bro! Can I ask, what app are you usually using? My tinder is really bad (all fake ones matching), most of my dates are from bumble. Hinge has not many, but all of them are real women.
i dont have a preferred app, i use all platform even FB, insta.. for social media start with normal chat, pay attention to their post.

usually those i hook up on social media have better "standards" no need to second guess and you actually know who they really are.
Old 28-05-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!

Any bros dated or up her b4?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1