The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-06-2011, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New thread for PRETTY HU WEI...

this is a new thread for HU WEI/ 胡微 since her previous 100 over pages thread was removed .
ratings and services will be listed below.

looks 8/10 ( not exactly SYT, looks more like a classy lady.. )
figure 8/10 ( slim with nice figure )
boobs B cuppers
buttocks ( round,firm and perky )
fj 8/10 nice response with a lot of nice moans
bbbj 8/10 nice suction
fingering YES, but pls do be gentle
painting YES, she get wet and juice taste nice
damage is 90/1/1 ( excluding room and condom )
SERVICES NOT ALLOW :SHOWERING 2GETHER /AR/AJ/COF/COB/CIM/KISSING/FRENCHING/RAW

NO offence to other bros, HU WEI only serve CHINESE bros.
Her operating hours 11AM TILL 9PM,MONDAY-FRIDAY. SATURDAY AND SUNDAY OFF.SO PLS REFRAIN TO BOOK HER AFTER THE TIME STATED SO TAT SHE HAVE ENAF REST.

Gentle reminder, NOT RECOMMENDED FOR BROS WITH BIG ANACONDA

bros who have a recent fr ( within 2 months ) may pm me for her contact subjected to screening.

bros who have her number, pls dun spread her number around due to current situation.

will release her number slowly to eligible bros in order so as not to let her phone get bombarded by all the horny bros here,and also due to she limit her slots daily for safety....

Hu wei may ask bros nick when trying to book her, so that if she kena aeroplane, then at least she can zap u when she see u do posting.
if dun feel comfortable to provide nick, then dun think booking will be successful, its for her safety also, tks for co operation.

Old 29-06-2011, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Woohoo~~~ managed to book her again for 2 hours....
Old 29-06-2011, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizz View Post
Bro seaman6969,
I cannot take it anymore... LOL! You are so fucking entertaining. I've been reading all the banters in here and damn, it's fun! I am truly entertained! hahahhaha... How could anyone not missed you neh!!!! LOL! You remind me of Sarah Palin (google her if you don't know who she is).

I hope I won't get flamed for this. Just felt compelled to post something here, for bro seaman6969, you sure is a classic! LMAO!
Well say bro. U r also right that he is a sibei classic n entertaining character. Without his joke here will be so boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
no need to explain and tell long story, simply put, to get 7 from him is considered good , ( pls track his posts first and understand things ) .
People blinded by love cannot meh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
你好性福啊

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 29-06-2011, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post

你好性福啊
Pls lah all the girls genuinely love u one, they only entertain me for 2 hours.... haiz.... but i happy enough lah cos i know i not as hunky as you
Old 29-06-2011, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pls lah all the girls genuinely love u one, they only entertain me for 2 hours.... haiz.... but i happy enough lah cos i know i not as hunky as you
Nnkc, don't anyhow say hor. Where got all girls genuine love me. I am a lonely old man no one love loh. That why talk big mah. Kee kee. But for wei mei mei,I could sense she genuine love me

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 29-06-2011, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 20
gorky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygorky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks TS for the contact. Finally get to try the famous Huwei. She was really tip top on the service. Shall not elaborate much as bros out there just have to try her out yourselves.
Really friendly and chatty girl. She makes you feel really at home and good to be home...

looks 7/10
boobs B cuppers
bbbj 8/10 nice suction
painting - never
damage is 160/2/2
Old 29-06-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Samkoh is Cool - loads of Potential

mi too bro
can i have her contact pls?thanks
Old 29-06-2011, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 14
tizz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Seaman6969 & whoever who might be in the KC trap,

I sincerely meant well and refer you to Bro Sammyboyfor's important advice on "Whores are for fucking, not loving" which is the 3 simple rules for whoremongers:

http://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=148840

Read his whole thread if you can and have some understanding. Of course, if you don't want to, it is entirely up to you ya. I am just referring you to some useful tips from an experience bro, like Sammyboyfor. Of course, again, you can have your own opinions after you read them. Just want to point out the REALITY here.

If you can conquer the simple word "WHORE" over your emotional attachment with someone, then we might probably lose our fun and entertainment from you. Nevertheless, take a read and hope you get something out of it.

Cheers & peace out!

^^

p.s. No offence to all ya. Just a gentle reminder here for we are here to chiong and have fun, but not to lose sight of reality. Cheers!
Old 29-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
TCSSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I sincerely meant well and refer you to Bro Sammyboyfor's important advice on "Whores are for fucking, not loving" which is the 3 simple rules for whoremongers:

http://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=148840

Read his whole thread if you can and have some understanding. Of course, if you don't want to, it is entirely up to you ya. I am just referring you to some useful tips from an experience bro, like Sammyboyfor. Of course, again, you can have your own opinions after you read them. Just want to point out the REALITY here.

If you can conquer the simple word "WHORE" over your emotional attachment with someone, then we might probably lose our fun and entertainment from you. Nevertheless, take a read and hope you get something out of it.

Cheers & peace out!

^^

p.s. No offence to all ya. Just a gentle reminder here for we are here to chiong and have fun, but not to lose sight of reality. Cheers!
bro how can u compare my hw mei mei to other fl and how dare u use "WHORE" on her, i zap her for this comment
Old 29-06-2011, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCSSS View Post
bro how can u compare my hw mei mei to other fl and how dare u use "WHORE" on her, i zap her for this comment
Bro TCSSS, go zap bro sammyboyfor then and many, many more. Are you also emo liao? hahaha Just pointing out the facts here ya. REALITY neh! Chill ya!

^^

p.s. I got a feeling I will be flamed for this soon! hhhahaha! Let the fun begin!
Old 29-06-2011, 02:21 PM
Samster

alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
你们就好命,我想见她一面都难

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorky View Post
Thanks TS for the contact. Finally get to try the famous Huwei. She was really tip top on the service. Shall not elaborate much as bros out there just have to try her out yourselves.
Really friendly and chatty girl. She makes you feel really at home and good to be home...

looks 7/10
boobs B cuppers
bbbj 8/10 nice suction
painting - never
damage is 160/2/2
kamsia for ur fr, tmr then up u hor,later need to up bro maverick for his fr
Old 29-06-2011, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCSSS View Post
ooi ooi ooi, y u wanna zap her ( relax la, so angry until write wrongly, hehe )

wait she read liao she zap u back hor

Last edited by alan0338; 29-06-2011 at 02:38 PM.
Old 29-06-2011, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cheers & peace out!
^^
Actually was expecting u to post a fr ( after giving u her ctc ) rather than telling the seasoned players wat we already know la, kamsia for ur tips though its pretty useless here

and 1 more reminder, bro seaman is just having his fun tcss here occasionally and so many of u all take it serious tat he kena KC ?

his standard to play the field is way higher than a lot of ppl , so no need to worry for him cos he just wanna fool around nia .

Quote:

p.s. I got a feeling I will be flamed for this soon! hhhahaha! Let the fun begin!
no worries about getting flame, experience players wont be so childish as to start flaming over a childish and super bo liao issue.
Old 29-06-2011, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
Actually was expecting u to post a fr ( after giving u her ctc ) rather than telling the seasoned players wat we already know la, kamsia for ur tips though its pretty useless here

and 1 more reminder, bro seaman is just having his fun tcss here occasionally and so many of u all take it serious tat he kena KC ?

his standard to play the field is way higher than a lot of ppl , so no need to worry for him cos he just wanna fool around nia .

no worries about getting flame, experience players wont be so childish as to start flaming over a childish and super bo liao issue.
Noted, bro alan0338. Pardon me for me for being nosey then ya.

I haven't had the chance to get a session with HW yet. Will FR for sure. Was in MILF mood last week, and have been tanking MILFs last week. hehehehe!!!!

Will try to get a session with HW soon. Her queue is pretty long as I see it. So, I normally moved on if she don't answers the call.
Old 29-06-2011, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Noted, bro alan0338. Pardon me for me for being nosey then ya.

I haven't had the chance to get a session with HW yet. Will FR for sure. Was in MILF mood last week, and have been tanking MILFs last week. hehehehe!!!!

Will try to get a session with HW soon. Her queue is pretty long as I see it. So, I normally moved on if she don't answers the call.
no problem at all, a mere discussion wont hurt at all

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread