The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 31-03-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
kedeidder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Great contribution, milkman87! Up you
Old 01-04-2016, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
FR - Pamie @ Les Affaires Xscort (LAX)

Here's another FR from me this week. This is actually an RTF for Pamie as she was here previously but didn't manage to FR. Pamie is actually a very experience lady whom is not new in the trade. She is actually one of the top ladies from one of a very popular massage parlour in BKK, that specializes in Japanese-style service. (She even showed me the parlour website and profile in there and I concur it to be true as I have been there before).

So rest assured service standard is top notched.

Will just write a short FR and let the photos that I took (with permission from Pamie and OKT - of course) do the talking.

Looks
Pretty faced. Straight shoulder length hair that she ties up when doing the deed.

Here are live photos that I got from her photo album in her phone.

You can see she's a nice and decent looking lady.

Body/Boobs
SLIM and SLENDER. She takes good care of her body. Fair skinned and no blemishes as well. Very light weight, the kind you can just carry and bonk. She laid on top of me without any problem but me being a big guy, I am afraid I might hurt her in missionary lol.

Here are live photos of her I took during the session.

Service
Shower teasing included.
BBBJ included. Not the hardcore deep throat but good skills to make me hard.
Catbath is good. Concentrating on my neck, chest, nipples and back. The usual practice from the parlour in BKK.
Frenching also available. Light soft bites and lots of tongue. Sensually done.

FJ
Slow and steady. We started in cowgirl. She rocked herself slowly on me; enjoying every moment. Turned over into missionary and we moved in a synchronized motion. Can see that she was trying to cum as well. One time she shivers and hugged me tight while letting out a loud moan.

RTF
Well, this technically is my RTF.

Upz u for good FR with live pic!
Old 01-04-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Sonia > LB

Face > Honestly looks max 70% to pic.
Good camera angle.

Skin Tone> Fair and smooth

BoobS> Natural C cup.

Body > Too bah bah for me.
Height 158 weight 55kg?
Sorry her body is not my type.

Frenching> can do

BBBJ> She is what she do best!
Very good licking skill.Damn song blowjob given.
Her tongue work on the cock head is good.
But NO CIM allow even I requested.

Painting/Fingering> Both can be done.

FJ > Did 2 FJ shots.
First shot cum on her boobs after 2 position changed.
Actually told her i want cum in her mouth but she rejected.
She was so scare that i will cum on her face or mouth while i cum on her boobs.

20 years old young girl.
Speaks English well.
Good attitude.
No go for me as her body does not turn me on.

Ejazz
Old 01-04-2016, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
HZX7248 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part 1

i seldom write FR but have to make an exception this time for BB from ET88.

Below are my comments for her,

Looks
Her photo shown on web was ok looking so my expectation wasn't high. But i got a pleasant surprise. A chio bu was standing at the door to greet me. My eyesight was brightened up at a glance of her. Surely better looking then the photos.

Body
Slim with the right amount of meat. Neither too bak bak nor too skinny. Boobs size B+ and looks just right for her frame. Her ass is the best part of her body, very perky. She wore a green tight dress outlining her hour glass figure while greeting me at the door. Looking at her hot body with that dress you will have the urge to touch her ( especially her butt) even before you enter the bedroom.

BBBJ
Excellent skill and effort. Good suction, deep throat, slurping sound and let out a "mmmm" sound while blowing, can tell she like sucking dick. She do it for at least 10 mins for both rounds. Especially the 2nd round when i took longer to cum, she tried very hard to blow me and i eventually CIM.

AR
Her AR was really out of this world. i tried AR before and usually was a touch and go thing. But BB rape my asshole with her tongue for at least a good 5 mins. Her tongue wriggling action was in turbo mode while doing so.
Old 01-04-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
HZX7248 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part 2

FJ
Her pussy was tight. Accommodating to the different positions We tried various position, cowgirl, doggy and finished in missionary position. Doggy was the best because of her perky ass.

GFE
High to the max, really treat you like her boyfriend. She is more of a demure girl but she makes me feel that because she really like me so she's willing to perform hard core sex action like BBBJ/ AR etc to please me.

Attitude
I think this is the part that make her stand out against the others. Very hardworking and attentive. After the 1st round, she immediately offer to massage me. Then when she is done with her massage ( massage was good btw, she applied good amount of strength) she immediately offer to go for 2nd round without resting. Her focus was 100% on me during the session. She didn't even bother to check timing with her HP let alone playing it. While performing AR/ BJ/ FJ, she always look at me, observing my expression. if i shown any sign of displeasure she will stop and ask. if i shown a "i want more" face, she will continue to perform. Thumbs up for her.

Conclusion
The 3 main areas we look at while evaluating a FL are Looks, Service, Attitude and i think she aced in all 3 areas. She is a gem but an under appreciated one. Girl of her calibre should have a high popularity and gets full booking everyday. But when i visited her in the afternoon she told me i was her first customer of the day with no booking after me. That why a lazy bum like me who usually don't give FR, has written such a long FR to support her. She told me she is leaving in one week time so bros better hurry up book her before she goes back.
Old 01-04-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 14
sjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to beholdsjy88 is a splendid one to behold

Just had a fun session with Wynn from Slut dungeon.
Quick and friendly response from okt himself so that's a plus point.
Anyway let's move on to session summary,
Pic resembles: 80-85%, she has no make up on so don't be surprised if she turns out differently
Body: Relatively slim, just a bit meaty towards the hips area, great for Bros who are into doggy. Average built with an enhanced C cup, pointy nipples, good to grab but a little too hard on my opinion
Service: Pretty good gfe, I would said its a good mixture of sweet and wild personality. Good teasing skills, but a little short on BBBJ, expect one to two birthday song length.
RTF: unlikely
Old 01-04-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
FeradoRazor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've been lurking around the GL dome for ages and it's not very much of me to write FRs as over time, things are pretty SOP hence not necessary for me to share too much as other more pro-active bros had already done so.

Yesterday evening wanted to try Alexis but timing doesn't match, so tried Posey from PS. No regrets as hardly any lady could made me cum twice and what's impressive is everything within 1 hours including 1 good massage

Looks: Not much difference from the picture but I do find her slightly close to mature ladies than SYT. My liking.

Body: Nice natural tan. Smooth

Boobs: Enhanced 34D. Nice to grab especially in position doggie and she's quite sensitive when I licked her nipples too.

BBBJ: This has to be 1 of the highlight. Started off 1st by licking my shift before moving to the gear-nob. Quite a bit of tongue actions. She's experienced in this area. I can't explain the feeling nor describe the sensation, you really have to experience it yourself to know it.

Pussy: Not much comments as she applied KY.

FJ: She's very hardworking with cowgirl. She started slowly before increasing the speed gradually. Good shake for 3 - 5 minutes before I see that she's tired and we switched to missionary. Work around her neck and her moaning gets louder. Finished off 1st round within 25 mins of arriving.

Massage: She's pretty good over here, pressing on the right spots with strength instead of most that just piano around. Knows I'm trying to catch the movie on TV, shifted the pillow to bed tail so that I could catch the movie while enjoying the massage at the same time.

Overall I think she's quite good and if anyone's looking for quality service and reasonable looks, I think she's 1 not to be missed. But again, 1 man's meat could be another man's poison so it's really up to individual.
Old 01-04-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

FR on Jazyln TomYam

Looks: Same as Pic but darker. Grow on you. However, of the 3 girls here, she is the prettiest.

Just like your school classmate. small size. Shower is SOP. Once done, she started with a BBBJ. Not much suction, but pretty face beside window. Get hard easily. Inside the toom, she become angel. Damm chio. Small tattoo at her back.

Boobs: Natural 34B natural and very soft and very sensitive. i was serving her throughout and her facial expression is priceless. On 2nd FJ, i pin down her hands and use the tip of my tongue to attack her nipple. Can see she is dying from shiokness.

She is in mobile sales back in bkk and first time working here. No commercial feel. Just like bonking gf.

Pussy: bushy. Painted her once and she shiver and cum. Very tight.

FJ: We pumped, grind, french, pumped, grind french and i attack her sensitive spot. Ears. Both of us sweating in the end. Ok with any positions but i prefer missionary coz she is damm chio.. No KY used.

French: frenching non stop

GFE: She is a green. 3rd day only. and can tell she's a little shy at times. Like want to cuddle but pull back because she shy. What she lacks in experience she makes it up with effort and hardwork. Easy to talk to.

Overall RTF yes because she is not "working lady trained". Just my type. No commercial feel.

While I am typing this, she is massaging for me. Feel like king

Last edited by Latte; 01-04-2016 at 02:11 PM.
Old 01-04-2016, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 977 / Power: 10
sinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by isseysalem View Post
Bro you must be quite lucky with Xena.

Visited her recently and although language was a barrier that was not the deal breaker. She is smiley (quite good figure, meaty type) and has this quizzical look in her face.

The thing that really caught me off-guard was before we actually do it. She looked somewhat sad. SOP catbath, BBBJ, blah blah.. Then before I up her, she has this "kena forced" look in her face. At that time I was feeling sian already. After the deed was done, she just lied face down for a good one min. Then when she looked up, I swear she was tearing.

F**k. In my head I feel bad that I'm paying that much money for this kind of service but somehow I feel sad for her also. Feel like she kenna forced into this. Long story short, I told her to go rest, paid my money and left. All in about 30 mins, single shot although the amt was for two shots.

What a pity, I would definitely RTF given her SYT looks.
I heard from my other friend who also went to visit her. She got the looks but the FJ is like doing it with a dead body like that.
Old 01-04-2016, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Today first blood on Nana from grandpalace. SMSed OKT asking for slim type natural boob gal and he recommended Nana. It turned out really nice, big and natural boob must try for boob lovers but I won't call her slim type :P
Looks: 8.5/10, a bit different from the pic as not that sharp look but she is pretty and sweet.
Body: 7/10, I prefer slim to skinny type but her body is a bit far from my standard. She mentioned she exercised a lot before and getting fat once she stopped.
Boob: 9/10, though I am not really a boob lover but still got a bit shocked by her natural C-D cup headlight when she undressed. Didn't last Long as I usually did once bonk with my hand crabbing them, feels good!
BBBJ: 7.5/10, not bad but not very Long, good technique and teasing activities. The pair of balloon is a plus when BBBJ as all can imaging.
Fingering: 7.5/10, a bit resisted at the beginning but actually the flood already out when My hand went down to the south part.
FJ: 8/10, as the first customer, I would expect her to be naturally aroused during the action and she did! Quite sensitive and easy to turn on especially I have given her a good precum from fingering. Only one shot though in missionary and all the rest enjoying her massage and chit chat.
Massage: 9/10, this is her profession in BKK so everyone should try. Decent strength and right points to press and stretch, enjoyed from the start to the end of the session.
GFE: 8/10, she can speak ok English and not difficult to communicate as she is willing to listen and speak. Maybe still very new to the line and no commercial feeling.
Overall a good choice and would like to RTM and hopefully more chemistry for more fun.
Old 01-04-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shiltoncc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry, first time posting FR, dunno how to post as new mbutton.. Only see the reply button.

Sunny from et88.

Look: 70% from picture and Thai normal tan with smooth skin. Cute looking with braces.
Body: not fat or skinny. With B+ boob.
BBBJ: long and nice and hardworking. 1st shot CIM.
FJ: started with cowgirl, then finished off with missionary.
Attitude: must comment on her hardworking. Kept telling me she can do anything, except AJ (scare pain). Chatty. Should able to speak little English, but I can speak Thai, so conversation not a problem to me.

Overall: 8/10. As today is her 2nd day. Admired her willingness to please. Can try again if run out of choice.
Old 01-04-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light

in the past, I did a personal ban on GP, which is also known as another name, but place of housing is the same.

well, how much I regret my choice!!

book nana, and a bit regret...
Old 01-04-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerboy View Post
in the past, I did a personal ban on GP, which is also known as another name, but place of housing is the same.

well, how much I regret my choice!!

book nana, and a bit regret...
why regret bro?
Old 02-04-2016, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
fidelity deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfidelity deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, been a while since I checked in, so I haven't really read all the older FRs. I decided to give Laserbabes a call this time, and Linus arranged something for me, in the form of Sonia. My request for a high GFE and good English speaking girl was met with flying colours.

Sonia is one of those girls that are still "exploring" her life, but sad to say from my time with her, some of our fellow bros here did not give her due respect. I know, we all have our own preferences in bonking, but please do not force your ideas on her. If she (or any other of the ladies) say no, just accept it, and go for what they won't mind doing for you.

Back to the important bits, as I've mentioned, GFE is great, and with her better than expected English, language is not an issue. Do note that for French, if you went down on her, she has a preference on not speaking French after that, so keep that in mind. Before I did my "duties" , I got her warmed up first, and KY was not needed but seeing that my booking time was late, and she did ask me, a little lube was used. While she does still carry a little of baby fats on her (she IS young), the overall experience is enjoyable, and once you enter her, I don't think you will mind that little of extra. As always, not much details as I'm somewhat of a slow person, but I have to confirm that it is worth a go, just be a little gentle, and inform her of what you'll like. If the green light is given from her, I'm sure you'll spend a good 90 minutes there.
Old 02-04-2016, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ignition deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, any recommendation for good gfe and massage ones?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1