The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-03-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
DD87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
FR - BB @ Elegant Thai 88

Just realized that all the girls I tried at ET88 have names starting with "B". Bee/Bum/Bow and now BB. Lol just a coincindicene. Anyway, here is the FR for BB.

Wanted to book Nicha but her timing was not suitable. So when I asked for BB, Bro DT laughed and said I got good taste. He mentioned BB service is as good as Nicha's. Bro DT knows best that I always go for service, so upon his recommendation, I agreeded for a session.

Looks:
Upon reaching, BB opened the door. My first impression was "Fuh! What a beautiful girl!" BB had straight rebonded shoulder length hair. She tied a part of her fringe to the side. Very cute! Those big beautiful eyes are what captivates me. She accentuates her eyes with brown contacts. Clean and fair looking face with no blemishes with pimples or scars. Beautiful, for sure won't reject.

I went in and sat by the bed. BB came in after she closed the main door and immediately hugged me. Nose to nose, BB gave a cheeky smile and asked how was my day. I can't answer properly as I just gazed deep into her beautiful eyes. Soon, I felt her lips on mine as BB started to kiss me. With our lips still locked, BB undid the buttons of my shirt. I helped to remove her spaghetti strap and exposed her in her lingerie.

Body/Boobs
BB has all natural B cups. Not too big, enough for my palm to squeeze. Tofu soft with brown nipples.

BB stands at about 160cm. Slim bodied. Very little tummy fats. Smooth skinned and very light tan. 2 tattoos on the back of her shoulders.

Shower
When we both were stripped off, we went into the shower and BB gave me a good scrubbing. Continued to chat and laughing away. BB soaped my body well and extra attention to the groin region.

Foreplay/BBBJ/Special
Went back into the room post shower and continued to dry myself infront of the full length mirror. BB came from behind and kissed my back. "Smell very nice na" she said. Before I knew it, one of her hands reached to my semi erected dick and began to stroke it from behind. BB's other hand was caressing my chest as gave a good Handjob infront of the mirror. Very tantalizing!

I turned around and frenched her. She pushed me onto the bed and started to lick me all over. BB engulfed my already rock hard dick into her mouth and started to blow. Good skills she has. Mixing with licks, kisses and deep throat. Not many could deep throat me all the way.

During BBBJ, BB's hands were all over my body. Playing with my chest, nipples and balls. BUT, nothing could make me prepared for what she was about to do!

Her hands spread my legs wide apart and pushed it high up into the air. With the soles of my feet facing the ceiling, I felt a soft, warm and wet sensation on my asshole. BB was giving me an AR! WOW, that tongue. Never gotten an AR gao gao by a Thai lady before. Shiok!

FJ
Almost blew my nut as BB stroked my dick while rimming my ass. So stopped her and turned her over. Frenched and my turn to return the favour. BB ripped open the condom as her pussy got soaking wet. Rolled me over and started to ride me in cowgirl. This girl got skills! She was riding long and hard. Pumping, grinding even squating on the bed to get better pumping action.

BB came once when grinding and collapsed on me. We just remained in that position for a while before I overturn her and went into missionary. Pumped her fast and deep and BB grabbed the bedsheets. She kept pulling my face into her and frenched me hard with every pump.

There was a long side mirror in the room so decided to turn her into doggy position. We could see the full length action from the mirror, which provided the additional sensory overload.

I came hard in doggy position and just laid there trying to catch my breath. BB removed my filled condom and immediately snuggled with me. Very very GFE.

Went to shower before returning for our snuggling session. She offered to massage but I declined and just wanted to snuggle and chat. Soon her hands starts to autoroam and she frenched me again. It was round 2 before long and this time we went longer, faster and harder.

RTF
I would classify BB as hybrid of high GFE with commando-like service. RTF material for sure.

Again, would like to that Bro DT for the arrangements. Just trust Bro DT recommendations.
NICE FR BRO. Wanted to up u but cant...???
Old 30-03-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Theocracy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

For those Bros who wanted viet girls can tried angel kiss, between xena and talia, I would say in terms of look can go for talia upfront. Small size about 1.55m only. I can't say abt the service thou as I change to her when I initially book xena.

Entered the room and waited for 15mins for xena to do her own things which piss me off and when she appear out of her room. The image to me at that point is totally turn off so decided to change to talia.

Okt allowed the change but xena was unhappy about it and she scold talia which make talia unhappy that's why service not fullest. Will RTF again to try her upfront.
Old 30-03-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Keiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Et88 bb or dh Kara haha
Old 30-03-2016, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mesmerize deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Candy (ET88)

She has kind of a thai student character. Very cute and very naive.

Face: 8 (cute looking)
Body: 7 (not fat not slim.. just nice with cute tattoo)
FJ: 8 super gfe! For me not the commando type but making love with ur secondary school mate. The way i like it.

Oh yeah and she has bracers on to add to the cuteness. My fetish..

Definately will rtf soon.
Old 30-03-2016, 12:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 10
Adi19871 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to share a negative experience with the stable I have been frequenting a lot but maybe no more after this .

Girl - alpha
Stable - exotica 66

First of all let me start of by stating that the guy I interacted with maybe not the same person with whom I generally interact . So I msg him and ask for a recommendation like I always do . The person whom I frequently interact with on the exotica number is quite nice and accommodating and hence I would always ask for his recommendation. And this person on the other end recommends me alpha . I can straighaway tell him that she is not pretty but he say she is not . But he say the girl got nice bbbj and all that . I hesitate but agree because I have trusted this stable for so Long .

Reach there and see the girl I straight away tell the guy on line that she is not good looking at all and ask him if someone else is available. He say no one even though I saw 3 girls free and 1 girl perpetually free even after I finish my one session . So she shower me very lamely . Very less foreplay and proceed to bbbj . She bbbj for maybe 40 seconds and I was like wtf . After that she mount me and start . The girl has stretch marks on her stomach as well as hair on her hand and face . I was like wtf . Somehow finish the session and straightaway decide to leave .

I pay the girl the amount and leave I don't even wait for another session . I tell the person on another end that I won't choose this stable again and even though I am a regular (sometimes 3 times in a week) .

When I came out I saw one of the girls still free . I msg the guy and he say you can go back and take your money back and maybe u are lying cos customers say her bbbj very good . I tell him if got her bbbj so good then why would I leave .

I refuse his offer to take the money back cos first of all it's unfair to the girl and secondly I want to remember this incident and learn from it so stables can't take their regulars for granted .

I know you would say this is a one off bad experience but I have had bad experience before but this is very different . Even after my insisting that the girl not pretty I still took a chance and tried her but was flat out disappointed.

If this fr is helpful to you then you are welcome and if it's not then kindly don't go high and mighty on my ass saying that this kind of stuff happens and all that cos if we pay and still don't get service as promised then I think it's unfair.

Nevertheless keep bonking and hope you can learn atleast something from this .
Old 30-03-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 19
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

U should have go get your money back....

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 30-03-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi19871 View Post
Wanted to share a negative experience with the stable I have been frequenting a lot but maybe no more after this .

Girl - alpha
Stable - exotica 66

First of all let me start of by stating that the guy I interacted with maybe not the same person with whom I generally interact . So I msg him and ask for a recommendation like I always do . The person whom I frequently interact with on the exotica number is quite nice and accommodating and hence I would always ask for his recommendation. And this person on the other end recommends me alpha . I can straighaway tell him that she is not pretty but he say she is not . But he say the girl got nice bbbj and all that . I hesitate but agree because I have trusted this stable for so Long .

Reach there and see the girl I straight away tell the guy on line that she is not good looking at all and ask him if someone else is available. He say no one even though I saw 3 girls free and 1 girl perpetually free even after I finish my one session . So she shower me very lamely . Very less foreplay and proceed to bbbj . She bbbj for maybe 40 seconds and I was like wtf . After that she mount me and start . The girl has stretch marks on her stomach as well as hair on her hand and face . I was like wtf . Somehow finish the session and straightaway decide to leave .

I pay the girl the amount and leave I don't even wait for another session . I tell the person on another end that I won't choose this stable again and even though I am a regular (sometimes 3 times in a week) .

When I came out I saw one of the girls still free . I msg the guy and he say you can go back and take your money back and maybe u are lying cos customers say her bbbj very good . I tell him if got her bbbj so good then why would I leave .

I refuse his offer to take the money back cos first of all it's unfair to the girl and secondly I want to remember this incident and learn from it so stables can't take their regulars for granted .

I know you would say this is a one off bad experience but I have had bad experience before but this is very different . Even after my insisting that the girl not pretty I still took a chance and tried her but was flat out disappointed.

If this fr is helpful to you then you are welcome and if it's not then kindly don't go high and mighty on my ass saying that this kind of stuff happens and all that cos if we pay and still don't get service as promised then I think it's unfair.

Nevertheless keep bonking and hope you can learn atleast something from this .
Say until so cui you still continue with the session? Power la you
Old 30-03-2016, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD87 View Post
NICE FR BRO. Wanted to up u but cant...???
Haha thanks bro.. still learning to FR and share with other bros here..
Old 30-03-2016, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodonman View Post
small head rules.. can happen to the best of us.
Old 30-03-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 977 / Power: 10
sinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodonman View Post
Maybe he went on with eyes closed, just needed her pussy for the deed.
Old 30-03-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theocracy View Post
For those Bros who wanted viet girls can tried angel kiss, between xena and talia, I would say in terms of look can go for talia upfront. Small size about 1.55m only. I can't say abt the service thou as I change to her when I initially book xena.

Entered the room and waited for 15mins for xena to do her own things which piss me off and when she appear out of her room. The image to me at that point is totally turn off so decided to change to talia.

Okt allowed the change but xena was unhappy about it and she scold talia which make talia unhappy that's why service not fullest. Will RTF again to try her upfront.
Which stable are are you referring to?
Old 30-03-2016, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Theocracy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by katong View Post
Which stable are are you referring to?
AngelKiss in FL 3
Old 30-03-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
AngelKiss in FL 3
Hope the OKT can bring in more Vietnam gals for us, I am still missing xena gfe
Old 30-03-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Quote:
AngelKiss in FL 3
ok. thanks. upped you my 3 humble cha gio
Old 30-03-2016, 09:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lonerlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys new here. Saw this little bangkok at $$$$$boy forum wondering if its trustable. Experience bros please advice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1