The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2013, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 13
Bigbanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story: The Invitation

Awesome Bro. I love your stories, you are the king!! My humble contribution added to your rep.
Old 26-11-2013, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tango14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Story: The Invitation

Just stumbled upon this story and its a good read, keep up the good work TS.
Old 26-11-2013, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

I think zac n Claire has something on going too
Old 26-11-2013, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
hermit1313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more interested if you actually get to fuck michelle and jenny finally... haha or better yet, have FFFFM with your wife, michelle, jenny and carol... LOL!!!
Old 26-11-2013, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 17
sakai88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i want elaine =*(
Old 26-11-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold

Ts you keeping my heart healthy. Waiting for more
Old 27-11-2013, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
LowKa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The invite got invited yet again, this to me to a quiet corner
Old 27-11-2013, 02:48 PM

My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermit1313 View Post
more interested if you actually get to fuck michelle and jenny finally... haha or better yet, have FFFFM with your wife, michelle, jenny and carol... LOL!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakai88 View Post
i want elaine =*(
How can we miss out my favorite Phoebe?

Wow they are all so delicious, especially under the powerful pen of TS

Think we can start a poll on who is your favorite female character in the story?
Old 29-11-2013, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rick555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping...
Old 03-12-2013, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Time: Friday evening
Venue: Hotel

We manage to push ourselves out of the ballroom from the dance crowd. There are people everywhere. We are scrambling around like two headless chickens, oblivious to the people around, just focusing intently on finding a quiet corner.

I am holding onto Carol’s hand, pulling her along with me. My whole body is burning with desire; I know hers is burning with the same lust. We are both on fire. We need to extinguish this fire fast, and we know we don’t have much time left as our partners would be soon looking for us.

We go up the escalator two floors higher than the ballroom. There seem to be no one around this floor. The only ballroom on this level is closed. Great, finally we have some privacy, but we can’t be really fucking each other in public like this. I try to open the ballroom door but it’s locked.

We are getting a bit desperate until our eyes lock on a common target. Carol gives me a knowing look and we dash towards it.

We are in a hurry, we know we have to make this real quick, if it is to happen at all. We push open the door to the handicap toilet and quickly lock it behind us.

The moment the door is closed, we have no hesitation. Our lips meet roughly and lock onto each other with wild passion. We are sucking onto each other’s tongue and our hands are all over each other bodies.

Her supple body is crushed against my chest and my growing erection is rubbing against her groin. I have always known that Carol has a good figure but I never knew they are so good. This is the first time I lay my hands on such a big pair of boobs. My hands are grabbing her breasts through her dress and bra.

“We need to hurry” Carol says, while pulling her dress over her body to unveil her glorious figure. I immediately unhook her bra to expose her 38D twin peaks.

They are so beautiful. They are incredible. Those tremendous breasts. What a sight. I feel my cock getting bigger and bigger, almost to the extent of bursting. I am grabbing the two mounds and sucking roughly on her pointed nipples, rotating between the left and right. They taste so good. They feel so good on my tongue when it swirls around them and lick and suckle on them.

“Carol, your breasts are so beautiful. I need to fuck them.”

With that, I push Carol onto the floor and unzip my pants to let fly my suppressed cock. I place my cock in the valley between the two mounds and squeeze them together. The two mounds feel so good engulfing my cock among them. So soft yet so firm. So smooth yet so warm. I start to rock my hips back and forth, fucking Carol tits. I have never done this before. It feels so good. I am sure this is the first time that Carol is doing this as her face is one of surprise and bemusement.

Carol’s face look so sexy when my cock is sliding in and out of her breasts. Her mouth is open with heavy breathing as she is getting aroused by my action.

“You like this huh? You like the way my big cock is sliding between your breasts huh? Have you always been wanting this?”

Carol seems taken aback by my dirty talking and she is keeping quiet.

Strangely, the talk is aiming at her but it is actually turning me on further and I feel my lust rising. I pull my cock out from her breasts and move up so that it is at her sexy face. I hold it at the base while rubbing it all over her face.
“Carol, you want to put this in your mouth? Feel how big it is when I slide it across your lips. You want to suck it like your sister did. That’s what you have been thinking about isn’t it? Come on, tell me what you want!”

Carol is totally shocked by my dirty talking now, looking at me helplessly with her two wide eyes.

“Carol, I know you have always wanted this. You want to suck the cock of your sister’s husband right? You have the chance now, you only have to say it.”

“I….want….to suck…..your cock”

“Whose cock?”

“Wilson’s. My sister Claire’s hus…”

Before she can finish the sentence, I push my cock into her open mouth.

“Now open your mouth fully and start sucking like your sister. Your sister loves to suck on this cock.”

Carol devours on my cock hungrily. For the next 5 minutes she licks, kisses and sucks every centimetres of my cock and balls.

I know I cannot last too long with this stimulation. It is too arousing to first tits fuck your sexy sister-in-law followed by her sucking on your cock.

“Carol, I need to put this into you now.”

Carol lets go of my cock from her mouth, stands up, turns around, pulls down her panties and braces herself against the sink. This sight is godly. My sister-in-law’s sexy butt is staring at me blankly, inviting me to fuck her. I push my cock into her in one thrust and Carol lets go of a long, deliberate moan “Arrgghhhh it feels so goooood”

My cock feels so full in her tight pussy. I start pumping slowly in and out of her. When I hear her moan, I will move faster and harder, slamming into her with each thrust. Her pussy juice is gushing out all over my cock as her wet, hot cunt is milking my whole girth.

I am doing Carol in doggie style, with her supporting herself on the sink and seeing her aroused face through the mirror. She looks so sexy, so wanton, so different from the normal, cold Carol that I have always known. My hands move forward to grab her glorious breasts, and pump faster and faster.

My balls are slapping against her now as I slam into her and I am getting close. I can feel Carol close to cumming as well, as her moans are getting louder and her body is twitching with delight. She turns her head towards me and says, “I am cumming soon. Cum into me too. I want to feel you inside me”

"You want me to cum into you? Just like how I cum into your sister? You want the same cum to be inside you, the same as your sister?"

I am so close to cumming now. I feel her muscles contracting around me, I know she is cumming as her whole body is twitching with spasms now, and at this instance, I let go and shoot my load deep inside her, sending her into another orgasm together with me.

Last edited by Hardaway1818; 04-12-2013 at 10:48 AM.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold

wow. another post pls..
Old 04-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

omg!!! i need more of this story. waiting for you bro
Old 05-12-2013, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Twists and turns like a mountain road. Sexciting. Please bring it on bro Hardaway!! With each post, you are raising the bar for yourself
Old 05-12-2013, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
DEVILOFALLDEVIL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story camping for more cheers

If an angel and devil were to fall in love with each other... Can their love transcend the law of heaven and earth?... Can the angel set her wings on fire?...
Can the devil soar at day light?... Is this faith's decree?... That love CANNOT change what is not meant to be?...
Old 05-12-2013, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
steventan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls continue it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1