The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-06-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Today marks Phase 2. Please stay safe.

There's a medical study that suggests that COVID-19 virus can be found in semen. While the sample is small, it means that if you're asymptomatic but infected, and you get a ML to give you a BBBJ, semen including pre-cum with the virus could pass to her even if both of you are wearing masks most of the time. Then it spreads out from there and contact tracing is going to show some very embarassing records.

If you have to visit MLs, stick to covered BJ and have masks on for both parties, and make sure you shower before and after thoroughly.
Thanks for the info. Up u +13 pts
Old 19-06-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
There were some unfavorable reviews about her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomYumm View Post
Anyone tried Jia Jia or Piao Piao from slg? Looking for slutty and playful ML any reccomendations from the bros here? thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
nobody try piao piao before CB?
Piao Piao service normal, the day i met her she did mention there's no customer after me but still did a rush job.
To be fair, she does't PS picture, wysiwyg and her BJ is slightly better from others albeit too short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Thanks bro, any idea is she still working?
Don’t mind PM me her number if she is
Don't know if anyone met Tina here but she'd got some remarks that is not favorable in another site.

Thank You
Old 19-06-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Regarding Tina, I saw her (heavily edited) pics from another lady on WC.

All I can say is that she doesn't stir my loins.
Old 19-06-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Harper29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
awesome thread.. will continue to follow.. there are so many massage service out there dont even know which is good. so far i tried girls from liltiger all up to standard.
Oh man. Guess i will skip her then.. thanks
Old 19-06-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2145 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Any good JG to recommend? Some feedback is appreciated.
Old 19-06-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Don't know if anyone met Tina here but she'd got some remarks that is not favorable in another site.

Thank You
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Thanks bros for the heads up
Wow, even heavily edited pics don’t interest bro Franco, must be real bad then
Old 19-06-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

How about SLG Xin xin? Landmine like Wendy?

Tina at the S..... L stretch ....... I dislike that stretch.
Old 19-06-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
dtdtdt73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Actual person is OK looking only...nothing much to shout about
Skin is not as fair as in the pics

Attitude wise is lagging. Not a friendly person and asks for money before session starts.

Not much massage skills and HJ is rather mechanical...GFE almost zero.

Verdict : RTM : NO
Old 19-06-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Actually with the limited listings, Rui Rui and Nat are probably the only 2 fail safes
Old 19-06-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornyboywho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Actually with the limited listings, Rui Rui and Nat are probably the only 2 fail safes
I think su meng/xiao wan zi should be quite fail safe too
Old 19-06-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
HDLYisgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got reviews on https://sglonelyguys.live/mu-mu-massage/ ?
Old 19-06-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
+8 for exchange
Old 19-06-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDLYisgood View Post
Formerly known as Ah Sa and decent skills.

Sorry if the reply is short - still fuming that I got zapped a few hundred points for sharing here by unnamed keyboard warriors who were upset that I saw my regular ML last weekend (after being on the enforced CB break like everyone) and did not share her name.

Well if U are not stepping out and playing safe why do you feel the need to zapp those who do? You are not being exposed to anything so why the holier than thou attitude?
Old 19-06-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.live/jia-jia-massage/

Just wanna share this gem, tried her back quite sometime ago

Location discreet -Most bros will recognize this place

Age i would say around 26-28
Looks: 8/10 (10% discount, very alike, very fair and smooth skin)
Massage: 9/10 (High on my ranking) - used elbows alot, press with lots of strength, despite her petite size.
Body:9/10 (Extremely slim - bros who like slims girls, this girl is a must try)
Unshaven but not alot hair, when she sat on my back, can feel the hair

Didnt opt for BBBJ/CBJ , HJ was ok, with your standard nipple licking and moans.

Very solid hard massage with good techniques, only downside is that she use her phone quite frequently, but overall good gfe after warming up, we had a long chat and she didnt use her phone throughout after warming up with me.

Despite being here for more than 6mths ++, she is still cheerful and friendly, help to dry me up after bathe etc.

Hard worker, if i remember correctly, in and out about 50-55mins.

Will RTM soon.

Pros:
Good hard massage
Good techniques
Quite pretty (look very much alike in the photos)
Slim and sexy figure

Cons:
Use phone during session, understandable as she is trying to arrange her timings
Old 19-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Formerly known as Ah Sa and decent skills.

Sorry if the reply is short - still fuming that I got zapped a few hundred points for sharing here by unnamed keyboard warriors who were upset that I saw my regular ML last weekend (after being on the enforced CB break like everyone) and did not share her name.

Well if U are not stepping out and playing safe why do you feel the need to zapp those who do? You are not being exposed to anything so why the holier than thou attitude?
Same thing happened to me previously
Kena zapped for posting abt ML during this period
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1