The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-06-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrider76 View Post
Xiao Ham RTC
Ok thanks bro
Old 09-06-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Yah I thought that was Apple/SaSa - another long time ML based in the West before uprooting to town and a hotel mid last year.
But alas she is no longer around after being caught - or so I hear from late last year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
There are even earlier days, then the earlier days when I started visiting her??? Wow.... hahahah
+8 for you.
Old 09-06-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Still around.
She has enough regular to tide through this time
Old 10-06-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Did tang tang left?
Or just not listed as no longer worth it to keep ad up?
still see her listing on another web. confirm with her still available for booking.
Old 10-06-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boygirlboygirl is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone remember niuniu? Previously stayed neared kallang mrt condo... She used to use a perfume from gucci.. Whenever smell that perfume reminds me of her.. She was here I think 2016 or 2017...
Old 10-06-2020, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boygirlboygirl View Post
Anyone remember niuniu? Previously stayed neared kallang mrt condo... She used to use a perfume from gucci.. Whenever smell that perfume reminds me of her.. She was here I think 2016 or 2017...
Moved on, married and mother now.
Old 10-06-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Msglst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
still see her listing on another web. confirm with her still available for booking.
I have her number but when i message her if she still in SG, she never reply maybe i nvr visit her enough hahaha
Old 10-06-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 8
TiestoIsAss is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTiestoIsAss is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTiestoIsAss is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTiestoIsAss is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
There are even earlier days, then the earlier days when I started visiting her??? Wow.... hahahah
2013, 2014?
Old 10-06-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Is everyone checking SLG multiple times a day to see whether your favourite ML had re-listed and starting work? I can't be the only one...
Old 10-06-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
jasonli217 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
look familiar like ex fl
the one always like to show the butt

just scan through dun think any solid one.
Passing mark 50 only
Suprised Natalie comeback
https://sglonelyguys.live/natalie-massage/

cant rem natalie ex name
I texted her but no reply. Before covid also quite hard to book her. But service very good
Old 10-06-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHamilton View Post
I wouldn’t say switch and baited because she’s overbooked Everyday. Sometimes she’ll double book by accident but lucky you! Imo they were the best out of the joint. Not forgetting Amy too although her voice may turn off for some.
Went to visit Amy on her 2nd last night in sg somewhere in Dec 2019 or Jan 2020. Had a bit of a heart to heart with her. She told me that she really doesnt know if she wants to come back to sg and continue in this line. She told me to keep her wechat nonetheless in case she decides to come back. Of all the MLs i have come across over the years she really is one of the better ones (in a non kc way). Her service standards have been relatively consistent over the years.

Another one that i really miss is Lucky from the old Amoy days.
Old 10-06-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
iirc, she have a tone tummy (close to 6pack) and a contralto voice.
Old 10-06-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiestoIsAss View Post
2013, 2014?
Ah! So she's been around that long. I think I first visited her maybe 4 years ago only. Perhaps I'll soon WC her
Old 10-06-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her deep “manly” voice nearly make me u-turn when I first time call to book. Luckily she turn out to be sweet and good
Old 10-06-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Moved on, married and mother now.
one of the better ML in the past!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1