The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-04-2009, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 20
hamster80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhamster80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Post Re: For Bros who love [genuine chinese massage] by *oriental beauty* (**W/ PICS**)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDX5 View Post
Thanks to Bro Hamster80 for her contact.

Wan Er is certainly a gem for clean massage! She is very professional! I got to try her service after sms her on her schedule. She has mistaken that she has a booking at 5pm from another customer. After discovering it was not so, she sms me to see if I can take that slot. It was 20mins to that time and given that I was eager to try her massage, I drove down like F1 racer (as it was a distance to the venue) to be on time!

Like all bros have mentioned, she was in shorts and a simple t-shirt showing her full bosoms. Certainly stunning, attractive but like all bros too, I have to get my mind off so that I am not carried away by her. So I go to "sleep" mode.

To rewind abit, bearing that is it pure clean massage, I came out in brief after my shower. Wan Er was professional and told me it's ok to remove it. So there I went....

During the massage, she asked if she can sit on my thighs so that she can rub my back better. I Ok it and she sat on it but I dont feel the her weight at all. Instead after awhile of her sitting, I realised I can felt her smooth thigh skin on mine! I have to tell myself not to think of anything "sexual" so as not to arouse my little bro!

Wan Er is certainly very friendly and puts you at ease by striking conversations with you as and when she is not using her "chi" during the massage.

I will certainly engage her services again!
Thanks for your FR bro .

UPz you for your gentleman behaviour and "REN GONG"

Btw, it seems like many posts were being deleted??? Any bros know the reasons why ?
Old 29-04-2009, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sgportland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: For Bros who love [genuine chinese massage] by *oriental beauty* (**W/ PICS**)

hi, can i have wan-er's contact? i pm you 3 times already. Thanks
Old 29-04-2009, 08:42 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of
Re: For Bros who love [genuine chinese massage] by *oriental beauty* (**W/ PICS**)

Hi TS,
wondering if my earlier PM made it to you ?
Old 29-04-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster

hamster80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhamster80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Post Re: For Bros who love [genuine chinese massage] by *oriental beauty* (**W/ PICS**)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Hi TS,
wondering if my earlier PM made it to you ?
Contact send bro

Ok I have finished sending 20 contacts for the day.

Will resume the next day.

Hope to see more FRs from the bros who got the numbers.

Thanks.

FRs for Wan Er

http://www.sbfsg.org/3693030-post60.html - SDX5

http://www.sbfsg.org/3690738-post86.html - wahlau_7

http://www.sbfsg.org/3687297-post78.html - handGun

http://www.sbfsg.org/3685408-post70.html - shyster

http://www.sbfsg.org/3685158-post69.html - bopen

http://www.sbfsg.org/3683948-post62.html - too_hot

http://www.sbfsg.org/3682671-post51.html - obking

http://www.sbfsg.org/3680567-post37.html - fking

Pics uploaded so far

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!.

Guess which Singapore Actress she look like? (F.C)

http://fengshuiforward.com/wp-conten...6b43c199_m.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ls/f5a8scd.jpg
Old 29-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ManInCheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamster80 View Post
Knn...bro. You every day 钓人瘾 but still haven't gave me contact.
Old 29-04-2009, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
getaway is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can i have her no
Thank
Old 30-04-2009, 12:14 AM
Samster

abc@123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS...pm u 3x, can sent me the ctc?
Old 30-04-2009, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mortals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha.. thx for bor hamster for ctc last nite.. this morning fast leg fast hand call Wan er laio.. happen to have a bro cancel his session today.. so manage to slot in.. hee.. luckly..

sad to say.. some delay at work.. late for 45min~! haiz.. so call Wan er to reassure her that i will be late.. and not flying her plane.. told her to book a room to rest first.. damage on me..

upon reaching the room.. "ding dong" (this seems kind of reverse here.. by rite is me having to msg her room no n wait for her to come knocking on my room.. but end up.. seems like im the one giving a service.. receiving rm no n knocking on the door for it to open)

Anyway.. was wandering wat a beauty will she be.. for bro hamster quote that she look like felica.. and "tata" standing behind the door a pretty lady i would say.. (but bro hamster.. pls la.. thru Wan er is pretty.. but having say she looks like felica.. will bring our expectation TOOOOOOOOO UP la) Hee....

Story cut short.. everything SOP.. as wat many other brothers here has mention.. excellent service.. excellent massage.. no handy panky.. eager to please.. chatty.. busty with her working cloths (that low cut top as everyone else mention)..

Only highlight.. same as the rest.. she asked if she can sit on my butt when massaging.. as usual.. of course can.. but when i turned over for the front massage.. she was sitting on my didi.. massaging my chest.. having the motion of puting presure from my stomach to shoulder.. causing her to "up n down" on my didi.. with her boobs just before my eyes.. i was like.. on god~! thus decide to just close my eyes n try to control on my election. haha..

overall rating
looks 7.5
massage 8.5
rtf yes~! for a full 2 or 3 hr massage instead of a misable 1hr 15min massage.. but its my bad
Old 30-04-2009, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 16
sunnybb81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro!

Dying for a gd massage... can send me her ctc pls??

thanks many many!!
Old 30-04-2009, 01:25 AM
Samster

abc@123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo bro...can pm me the ctc?
Old 30-04-2009, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 17
iMassage is a glorious beacon of lightiMassage is a glorious beacon of lightiMassage is a glorious beacon of lightiMassage is a glorious beacon of lightiMassage is a glorious beacon of light

sound good. bro hamster can i get her contact please?
Old 30-04-2009, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1377 / Power: 20
sixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud of

Bro TS, send u 2 pms already, still haven receive any reply.
Old 30-04-2009, 05:00 AM
Samster

Bros,

Pls be patient. I am only giving max 20 contacts per day. (Mainly bros who give FRs or more senior) I got 400-500 requests...How to give everybody

Else Wan Er going to be busy picking calls all day. Its not fair to the bros taking the massage.

Moreover, she can only takes 3-4 bros a day.

She is already fully booked till Saturday. So let her clear the back log for now.

For your understanding.

PS: There is one bro who "hang up" the phone straight after Wan-Er rejected his offer of $200 for auto-roam. What is this man?? I have already make it clear on the PM.
Old 30-04-2009, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortals View Post
haha.. thx for bor hamster for ctc last nite.. this morning fast leg fast hand call Wan er laio.. happen to have a bro cancel his session today.. so manage to slot in.. hee.. luckly..

sad to say.. some delay at work.. late for 45min~! haiz.. so call Wan er to reassure her that i will be late.. and not flying her plane.. told her to book a room to rest first.. damage on me..

upon reaching the room.. "ding dong" (this seems kind of reverse here.. by rite is me having to msg her room no n wait for her to come knocking on my room.. but end up.. seems like im the one giving a service.. receiving rm no n knocking on the door for it to open)

Anyway.. was wandering wat a beauty will she be.. for bro hamster quote that she look like felica.. and "tata" standing behind the door a pretty lady i would say.. (but bro hamster.. pls la.. thru Wan er is pretty.. but having say she looks like felica.. will bring our expectation TOOOOOOOOO UP la) Hee....

Story cut short.. everything SOP.. as wat many other brothers here has mention.. excellent service.. excellent massage.. no handy panky.. eager to please.. chatty.. busty with her working cloths (that low cut top as everyone else mention)..

Only highlight.. same as the rest.. she asked if she can sit on my butt when massaging.. as usual.. of course can.. but when i turned over for the front massage.. she was sitting on my didi.. massaging my chest.. having the motion of puting presure from my stomach to shoulder.. causing her to "up n down" on my didi.. with her boobs just before my eyes.. i was like.. on god~! thus decide to just close my eyes n try to control on my election. haha..

overall rating
looks 7.5
massage 8.5
rtf yes~! for a full 2 or 3 hr massage instead of a misable 1hr 15min massage.. but its my bad
Bro , are you sure she sat on your DIDI? People will get the wrong idea lei .

I think she is wearing makeup. She really looks like Felicia Chin without makeout. Plus her make-up is always so white. Doesn't suit her natural skin color. She is prettier without makeup.

Anyway I will upz you when I recover. Thanks for the FR
Old 30-04-2009, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInCheong View Post
Knn...bro. You every day 钓人瘾 but still haven't gave me contact.
Don't be so fierce la...Good things must wait one...

I gave you the contact liao...Make sure you book hor...and give your FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread