The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 28-12-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

United 2 - Burnley 0

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 29-12-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

No Bruno (suspended after 5th yellow card), which should see Van De Beek get a chance. Might see Sancho and Cavani start too.

Man Utd 2 : 0 Burnley

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 29-12-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok on Neville. Just feel that all the England pundits on the telly, not just Neville are highly biased in favour of the England players.

As for 'daddy' Ralph, unfortunately seems like his 'son' Jurgen also had the same thing to say about Liverpool's abysmal performance last night i e lacking in "energy", and at least you'll salvaged a point

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Had a skim through highlights and post-match.

Can't remember who said what, but I thought I heard Gary Neville say Rashford and Greenwood nowhere near good enough. And something to the effect that Maguire has had a bad season.

It might have been 4 or 5 to Newcastle had they been more clinical. We kept giving away the ball, including for their solitary goal. Varane tried to be cute, got robbed. Ball passed to Saint Maximan and Dalot showed him too much to the inside, then Maguire might as well have been a training cone as Saint Maximan side-stepped him for the shot. Both of them should have tried to force him wide since he is right-footed.

70% possession, but still not in control of the match. Drawing with a relegation-zone team, who let in 11 goals in their previous three matches.

Rangnick has much work to do.
Old 30-12-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 753 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Burnley

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...chester-united

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 31-12-2021, 05:10 AM
Samster

Finally, a massacre is afoot United is ahead 3 -2 Burnley

Looks like it might end 5 or even 6 for United..... keep it up Rangnick

Old 31-12-2021, 06:50 AM
Samster

Old 31-12-2021, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Finally, a massacre is afoot United is ahead 3 -2 Burnley

Looks like it might end 5 or even 6 for United..... keep it up Rangnick
Wat score is that bro AC, 3-2 ???...

Finally they won a game for the 1st time under Rangnick in which they scored more than 2 goals ...by McTom, CR7 n an own goal (actually scored by Sancho)...but Burnley could hv scored 2 if not again for GK, DDG n their strikers being more clinical...that fat n useless shit Maguire shamelessly wearing the Capt's armband is the worst defender in BPL n shd not get an automatic place in the starting XI ...so slow n always nearly hv the ball snatched from him by opposition strikers n nearly gave the ball gave away a few times n with it more goals to the opposition n needed his colleagues to bail him out ......damn

But good thing with this early morning win is the 3 points that got them up a bit to 6th place in the table ...the next game against wolves will be very tough, the fat shit better not start

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 31-12-2021 at 12:00 PM.
Old 31-12-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wat score is that bro AC, 3-2 ???...
Typo..... haha

Old 31-12-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Much improved team performance, but yet another mistake by a central defender leading to conceding a goal. Bailly is a defensive warrior, but takes too many chances without cover. Maguire continued his rubbish season, frequently out-muscled by Wood. Lucky to escape giving away penalties. On the flip side, Shaw produced a performance reminiscent of his form last season. Even Wan-Bissaka got forward quite a bit.

McTominay was imperious in midfield, three brilliant shots on target, one goal and one leading to a (Ronaldo's) goal. Having the disciplined Matic holding in front of the defence allowed him to bomb forward more. Unfortunately we can't depend on Matic to play every game given his age. Sancho was good but needs to be braver in taking on defences.

At least didn't waste my time waking up to watch... Decent scoreline, though not quite a dominant display. Hope Rangnick's 'next steps' to improve, as he said post-match, continue. They have a good run of fixtures to work on them.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 01-01-2022, 04:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man Utd v Wolves x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59828379
Old 01-01-2022, 06:50 AM
Samster

United 3 - 0 Wolves

GOAT CR7 to score again

Old 01-01-2022, 08:05 AM
Samster

Old 01-01-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 2-1
For the last game against Burnley, Charlie's n lawro's predictions were the closest to the actual score....end result was Man U 3... Burnley 1

Old 01-01-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
United 3 - 0 Wolves

GOAT CR7 to score again
Don't think that will be the score....wolves is a very tough team to play against, their defence is very tight n stingy... so far they never lose by more than 1 goal....my take at both best is Man U 2...Wolves 1...very likely to draw or Man U to lose by 1 goal

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1